Flag Day

DanielVogelbach

Re: Flag Day

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:56 pm

I don't care to change the opinion of stockholm syndrome statists. I just also don't want to share a "country" with them. Freedom is all that matters. Freedom is paramount.

Also, it's not about the flags being rectangle... Of course the flag will be rectangle just as the wheel will be round. But the emblems and shapes depicted on the flags are all basically permutations of a few different things. They are not wildly different.

The Roman empire never died. That's why Washington DC is built just like Rome. It's all so obvious, but people put their blinders on. The cognitive dissonance becomes too much. You almost have to be excited about discovering how wrong and indoctrinated you were as a brainwashed statist slave. Most people don't want to hear any of it and their knee jerk is to label it all crazy talk. That's how you're programmed to respond. If I was concerned about changing your mind, I would get all stressed out. But, I do like to present the ideas. Plant some seeds. It seems like something I should do after leaving the cult of statism and discovering objective morality.

If you truly believe in love and peace, then you are an anarchist. There is only freedom or slavery. You can only stand for one. Government is force. Government is immoral. Government is thugs. Government is indoctrination camps, war, pharmaceuticals, taxation, inflation, sickness, drug addiction, violence, etc. It's all so obvious once you see it. There's a reason that all of the USA propaganda includes so many references to "freedom". It's because we're so obviously not free. Everything is inverted. It's like 1984 - WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Peace, Love & Anarchy!

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:00 pm

Imagine if you were marketing a product and wanted it to pop out from the rest. Or, imagine you need to come up with something to represent a sovereign "country", but you want to make sure it fits the basic mold of all the other countries in the world.
Screenshot 2023-07-08 115902.jpg

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:05 pm

Jolly Roger Pirate Flag is a good example of something that would look different. You could put a big zebra on there. They like to stick with rectangles and colors. Memorizing which is which is challenging. It's not hard to know which MLB logo matches up with which team. How about words on the flag? Why just shapes?

Just something to ponder. I think it's indicitive of a one world system. I think just about everything points to a one world system - how abut the lock-step reaction to the Scamdemic? Every country falls in line and does as they're told. It's all coordinated. You think it's organic that China produces all of our products? Just natural markets? Lol.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:43 am

Is there a Pride Flag in there?

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:26 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:43 am
Is there a Pride Flag in there?
Where are the zebra stripes? Where is the purple and orange?

The flags all being permutations of each other is just one of a million indicators that the "countries" aren't quite as sovereign as the propaganda would lead you to believe. The "leaders" all sit in the same private rooms and sip their Cognac.