Does Nikki Haley believe that slavery was the cause of the Civil War?

D-train

Re: Does Nikki Haley believe that slavery was the cause of the Civil War?

Post by D-train » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:28 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:56 pm
Exactly, there is nothing compatible today to slavery as an institution. And it wasn't just the united states, it was institutionalized all through the americas. And it was massive. 30% of the population of the south was enslaved. The economic system was driven by slavery. And when you talk about it being the cause of the civil war it wasn't about freeing slaves. It's the secondary issues, the economic and political pressures that were building between the north and the south.

So Haley did claim when she brought up freedoms she was thinking of slavery, interesting. When you're trying to run a campaign and need to spend days repeatedly trying to clarify a botched comment that's just terrible.
Yep, her and Jersey Jerry are two pea brains in a pod. Plus she is no Kristi Noem so for those reasons.....I am out.
dt

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:49 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:28 pm
The economic system was driven by slavery.
Still is.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:56 pm

Someone kidnapped you, chained you in a hold of a ship, transported you to a different country where you were held in bondage. You're honestly want to continue to try and make comparisons? It's disrespecting the memory of those that endured it.

gil

Post by gil » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:36 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:56 pm
Someone kidnapped you, chained you in a hold of a ship, transported you to a different country where you were held in bondage. You're honestly want to continue to try and make comparisons? It's disrespecting the memory of those that endured it.
Agree. People shouldn't be throwing around terms like "slavery." It minimizes the evil and brutality of actual slavery.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:19 pm

gil wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:36 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:56 pm
Agree. People shouldn't be throwing around terms like "slavery." It minimizes the evil and brutality of actual slavery.
Same with calling people Hitler or Nazis.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:36 pm

Hitler? Yes. Nazis, no. If you look at history, what the Dems are doing is creating their own Brown Shirts/Black Shirts that Mussolini and Hitler created to bully their opponents into silence. Sound familiar?

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:12 pm

I've always wondered, even as
the child I was during WW11,
why the people, mainly the Jews,
stand up to the Nazis?
Now, it's happening here!
Good, peaceful people seem
to be the victims of tyranny!

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:28 pm

At least the plantation slaves realized they were enslaved rather than today's Stockholm Syndrome brainwashed idiot slaves paying taxes and voting and singing songs about the land of the free.

I'm not disrespecting the plantation slaves in any way. If anything, I'm disrespecting today's slaves who enslave themselves by using the fiat currency, paying the taxes, sending their kids to indoctrination camps, etc. But, I mean no disrespect to today's slaves either. I don't even ask them to perform any sort of activism. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Slavery never ended. Okay, maybe they don't whip you quite as hard, and you get Big Macs and football. But, they still own your ass.

It is truly a sliding scale, and nobody can be truly free in the flesh. But, if you want to move your spiritual self toward any sort of freedom from the matrix, then you first have to recognize what's going on. When they force you to go to child prison for 12 years and learn all about "government" and pledge allegiance and sing songs about freedom.... that's a cult. your'e a brainwashed slave. Just a matter of whether you will ever snap out of the mind warp before you die. Many will literally die in a hospital with CNN election coverage on the screen.
Last edited by DanielVogelbach on Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:30 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:12 pm
I've always wondered, even as
the child I was during WW11,
why the people, mainly the Jews,
stand up to the Nazis?
Now, it's happening here!
Good, peaceful people seem
to be the victims of tyranny!
Love doesn't need authority. Authority is for evil, greed, etc. This is why "government" is always a bad thing.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:37 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:28 pm
At least the plantation slaves realized they were enslaved rather than today's Stockholm Syndrome brainwashed idiot slaves paying taxes and voting and singing songs about the land of the free.

I'm not disrespecting the plantation slaves in any way. If anything, I'm disrespecting today's slaves who enslave themselves by using the fiat currency, paying the taxes, sending their kids to indoctrination camps, etc. But, I mean no disrespect to today's slaves either. I don't even ask them to perform any sort of activism. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Slavery never ended. Okay, maybe they don't whip you quite as hard, and you get Big Macs and football. But, they still own your ass.

It is truly a sliding scale, and nobody can be truly free in the flesh. But, if you want to move your spiritual self toward any sort of freedom from the matrix, then you first have to recognize what's going on. When they force you to go to child prison for 12 years and learn all about "government" and pledge allegiance and sing songs about freedom.... that's a cult. your'e a brainwashed slave. Just a matter of whether you will ever snap out of the mind warp before you die. Many will literally die in a hospital with CNN election coverage on the screen.
You freed yourself by not voting, good for you.