Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Donn Beach

Re: Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:53 pm

Where's the thread? Yeah, she isn't a convicted felon, or paid millions to settle claims of cheating people trying to gain an education or for abusing women, but who cares about that stuff when it comes to picking a president

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:09 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:53 pm
Where's the thread? Yeah, she isn't a convicted felon, or paid millions to settle claims of cheating people trying to gain an education or for abusing women, but who cares about that stuff when it comes to picking a president
LOL, I posted the thread.

cONvIcTEd fELoN.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:14 pm

Here is a good one but at least she isn't a convicted felon in a case with a Liberal Judge, a liberal prosecutor that ran on the promise to "get Trump" and Liberal jurors, with charges that had NEVER been made before.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:29 pm

I don't have an X account, do I need it to see the thread because I don't see it.

Please, you are concerned about blacks in the judicial system? Now the argument is she kept convicted criminals in prison too long. Give me a break lol...That's what's so funny to me. Anyone plays the victim card for blacks and you're up in arms. But poor little billionaire Donald gets to play that card endlessly and it's eaten up. Poor little Donald the victim. All he does is continue to monetize everything for his personal benefit right down to selling MAGA hats at his rallies and you guys just continue to polish his dick lol

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:56 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:59 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:03 am
bpj wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:09 am
Really is weird how they're just dumping Biden after the primaries.

Seems like his 81 million supporters would be a little more upset...

Of course, those who do actually still vote Dem just vote against cheetoman, so what do they really care.
Nobody is really that enthralled by Biden. He wasn't even at the top of the ticket until late in the game in 2020. Warren and Sanders were just as popular at times.

But you are right, a good bulk of people are not voting for Harris because she's their preferred pick. They are voting to keep Trump far away from the Oval Office.

It's pretty interesting that for months Republicans were calling Biden a demented geezer and demanding he drop out of the race. Now that he has, they're questioning the legality of it and saying he can't... too funny.

It'll be interesting who Harris picks as her running mate. If it's Pete Buttigieg he is going to absolutely murder JD Vance in debates. Rumor is Trump is trying to get rid of Vance already.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya might want to Stick to Sports, brother.
Oh, you missed Vance's "please clap" moment?

Dude is such a loon.

"I had a Diet Mtn Dew today and apparently they'll call me racist for that."

Trump couldn't have picked a bigger moron.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:01 pm

"The Republican Party: Champions of Black Men"

Yeah, OK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:06 pm

Isn't Trump racist? I could be totally off base here, but I thought it common knowledge that Trump is very pro-caucasian.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:44 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:56 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:59 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:03 am

Nobody is really that enthralled by Biden. He wasn't even at the top of the ticket until late in the game in 2020. Warren and Sanders were just as popular at times.

But you are right, a good bulk of people are not voting for Harris because she's their preferred pick. They are voting to keep Trump far away from the Oval Office.

It's pretty interesting that for months Republicans were calling Biden a demented geezer and demanding he drop out of the race. Now that he has, they're questioning the legality of it and saying he can't... too funny.

It'll be interesting who Harris picks as her running mate. If it's Pete Buttigieg he is going to absolutely murder JD Vance in debates. Rumor is Trump is trying to get rid of Vance already.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya might want to Stick to Sports, brother.
Oh, you missed Vance's "please clap" moment?

Dude is such a loon.

"I had a Diet Mtn Dew today and apparently they'll call me racist for that."

Trump couldn't have picked a bigger moron.
Agreed, Vance is a zionist idiot.

He's still not as big of an idiot as Bootygagger. But an idiot nonetheless.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:54 pm

Cheatle resigns, geez it was about time

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:58 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:29 pm
I don't have an X account, do I need it to see the thread because I don't see it.

Please, you are concerned about blacks in the judicial system? Now the argument is she kept convicted criminals in prison too long. Give me a break lol...That's what's so funny to me. Anyone plays the victim card for blacks and you're up in arms. But poor little billionaire Donald gets to play that card endlessly and it's eaten up. Poor little Donald the victim. All he does is continue to monetize everything for his personal benefit right down to selling MAGA hats at his rallies and you guys just continue to polish his dick lol
Where did I say I was concerned about them??? The point is the she and the left are all about saving minorities and then she does that. Total hypocrite.
dt