Hamas Attack in Israel

gil

Re: Hamas Attack in Israel

Post by gil » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:49 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:49 pm
Amazing how the most advanced species on the planet can't get along.
Oh, but we humans get along fine with other species. It's with other humans with whom we see differences that we have a problem. :)

Nice photo!

gil

Post by gil » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:50 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:44 pm
bjp, if I could foe you I would. But you are a "moderator" so I can't.

Fact: The Jews have been in the eastern end of the Mediterranean for over 3000 years. The Arabs have been there for perhaps 1500 years.

Fact: The Romans called the area Judea and the people who lived there, Jews.

Fact: The Jews DID NOT take Arab land.

Fact: In 1948, the Jews asked any Muslims living in Israel to stay and create a country along side them.

Fact: The Muslims who wanted to stay in Israel were told to get out by Muslims living in Muslim countries.

Fact: The Muslims who stayed were tortured and murdered by other Muslims, not Jews.

Fact: The Muslim countries surrounding Israel did not want the Muslims they forced out of Israel to integrate into their own societies.

Fact: The Muslim countries use the Gazans and other "refugees" as a permanent thorn in Israel's side. They want conflict.

Fact: Arabs in the Middle East have attacked, unprovoked, Israel many times. Not including the individual bombings of buildings and transportation inside that country. How many times have Israelis attacked those same Arab countries unprovoked? This begs the questions, after multiple events of unprovoked attacks, at what point is it OK for them to defend themselves? Should they just roll over and allow the Arabs to kill them?

Fact: Gaza was GIVEN to the "Gazans" in the mid-1990's to control their own destiny.

Fact: The U.N. and many countries have given millions, if not billions, of dollars to the Gazans for "humanitarian" projects. What was the money used for? Miles of concrete lined tunnels, thousands of makeshift rockets, weapons: including anti-tank missiles. Humanitarian? B.S.

Fact: Children in Israel are raised to be doctors, teachers, tradesmen and women. Children in Gaza are raised to hate Jews and taught to use weapons to kill Jews.

Fact: The Gazans voted in HAMAS to be their leaders in 2006. No elections have been held since because HAMAS won't allow them.

Fact: On October 7, 2023, HAMAS, attacked, tortured, and killed over 1400 Jews in the most gruesome ways possible, They also took over 250 hostages.

Fact: HAMAS uses civilians to hide behind and builds military facilities next to, if not underneath, hospitals, schools, and religious sites, to prevent Israel from attacking them. Did HAMAS attack civilians at a music festival?

I can go on and on, but I think you get the idea. And I know you will call all of this "Zionist Propaganda." It is not propaganda and has been verified by many outside sources. You may continue spouting your hateful statements and there is nothing I can do about it. But know this, I will no longer respond to ANYTHING you post on any of these threads. You are about as braindead an individual I have ever come in contact to. And for all of this, it's likely you will ban me from participating in the forum any further because that is the way of all those who cannot handle facts.
Great post. Thank you.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:16 pm

gil wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:49 pm
D-train wrote:
Oh, but we humans get along fine with other species. It's with other humans with whom we see differences that we have a problem. :)

Nice photo!
It is a vid. Just click on it.... :)
dt

gil

Post by gil » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:19 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:16 pm
gil wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:49 pm
D-train wrote:

Nice photo!
It is a vid. Just click on it.... :)
Even nicer video! ;)

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:17 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:44 pm
bjp, if I could foe you I would. But you are a "moderator" so I can't.

Fact: The Jews have been in the eastern end of the Mediterranean for over 3000 years. The Arabs have been there for perhaps 1500 years.

Fact: The Romans called the area Judea and the people who lived there, Jews.

Cool story bro.

Fact: The Jews DID NOT take Arab land.

FALSE.
20231106_221336.jpg

Fact: In 1948, the Jews asked any Muslims living in Israel to stay and create a country along side them.

Fact: The Muslims who wanted to stay in Israel were told to get out by Muslims living in Muslim countries.

Fact: The Muslims who stayed were tortured and murdered by other Muslims, not Jews.

Fact: The Muslim countries surrounding Israel did not want the Muslims they forced out of Israel to integrate into their own societies.

Fact: The Muslim countries use the Gazans and other "refugees" as a permanent thorn in Israel's side. They want conflict.

I get it, you think "Muslims" are the boogeyman. They want conflict because they don't want Israel controlling them and "settling" (stealing) their property. It's pretty simple.

Fact: Arabs in the Middle East have attacked, unprovoked, Israel many times. Not including the individual bombings of buildings and transportation inside that country. How many times have Israelis attacked those same Arab countries unprovoked? This begs the questions, after multiple events of unprovoked attacks, at what point is it OK for them to defend themselves? Should they just roll over and allow the Arabs to kill them?

They're not unprovoked. The UN blamed Israel for perpetuating the problem, not the other way around:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-probe- ... estinians/

Fact: Gaza was GIVEN to the "Gazans" in the mid-1990's to control their own destiny.

So they're under their own control now? FALSE.

Fact: The U.N. and many countries have given millions, if not billions, of dollars to the Gazans for "humanitarian" projects. What was the money used for? Miles of concrete lined tunnels, thousands of makeshift rockets, weapons: including anti-tank missiles. Humanitarian? B.S.

So instead of asking yourself why they need the tunnels, you just think they did it for fun and don't ask any questions. The money went straight into the pockets of the Hamas leaders. Because "humanitarian aid" is bullshit.

Fact: Children in Israel are raised to be doctors, teachers, tradesmen and women. Children in Gaza are raised to hate Jews and taught to use weapons to kill Jews.

Children in Gaza are raised under the thumb of their rulers in Israel. They live in a sand box with leaders who keep the money from the useless "humanitarian projects" and don't invest in infrastructure. Forgive me for not holding the actions of Hamas, who most of them DID NOT vote for against the Palestinian people.

Fact: The Gazans voted in HAMAS to be their leaders in 2006. No elections have been held since because HAMAS won't allow them.

And half of the Gazan population was too young to even vote in that election. To anyone with a mind of their own that fact alone means something. You are right that no elections have been held since 2006 though because the terrorists won't allow them. So let's just bomb them all! :roll:

Fact: On October 7, 2023, HAMAS, attacked, tortured, and killed over 1400 Jews in the most gruesome ways possible, They also took over 250 hostages.

FALSE. The Israelis were mowing down everybody at the concert, Israeli and Hamas, they didnt care. Israel didn't even deny it. Hamas killed some. Israel finished the job for them so they could drag the world into war.

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status ... EBMkQ&s=19

Fact: HAMAS uses civilians to hide behind and builds military facilities next to, if not underneath, hospitals, schools, and religious sites, to prevent Israel from attacking them. Did HAMAS attack civilians at a music festival?

Hamas are terrorists. Palestinians aren't all terrorists. Neither are "muslims". The Gazans live in a tiny strip of land and aren't allowed to leave. Everything is next to a school or hospital. Ridiculous arguments, especially to defend Israel that is the one actually doing the bombing.

I can go on and on, but I think you get the idea. And I know you will call all of this "Zionist Propaganda." It is not propaganda and has been verified by many outside sources. You may continue spouting your hateful statements and there is nothing I can do about it. But know this, I will no longer respond to ANYTHING you post on any of these threads. You are about as braindead an individual I have ever come in contact to. And for all of this, it's likely you will ban me from participating in the forum any further because that is the way of all those who cannot handle facts.

Lol.

Saying something is a fact doesn't make it so. You say you have "sources" yet provided ZERO of them. Every post I've made had sources.

I don't care if you foe me or ignore me. I don't even know what got you so mad other than my questioning Israel killing 11,000 people. I never asked you to enter the conversation to begin with.

Go ahead and run. I figured that's what you'd do when I asked you why you support Israel. You couldn't come up with any actual good reasons so you threw a hissyfit and tried writing FACT a lot to make it seem like they actually were facts.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:25 pm

gil wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:15 pm
Fair point on what you said about mental midgets and stereotypes. I did conflate. Sorry.

Genuine question: Why do you lump Zionism and Globalism together? I get that you are not a fan of globalism. But isn't zionism a *nationalist* philosophy? (i.e., focusing on a national state in Palestine for Jews?) I seem to remember (can't find it now) an article in The Jerusalem Post saying that Zionism had a lot in common with *nationalist* movements and leaders, like Trump in the US, Orban in Hungary, and BREXIT. Patriotism and focusing on national interests.

Another genuine question: You have said you have no problem with Jews, just with Zionists, but when you post the screenshots with the flags, it seems you are targeting Jews. You aren't saying these individuals are automatically Zionists, or are you? Or is it just "look at all these Jews in positions of power" that you consider a problem?
Globalism is just Zionism rebranded. They want to run the world.

Zionists aren't all Jewish. They don't care who's in their club.

Maybe I should say it the other way around, not all globalists are zionists.

But we've been talking about Israel's problem.

All that matters to globalists/zionists is that they have the power and matching vision for the world. Which, is to have about 90% fewer people.

https://twitter.com/va_shiva/status/172 ... 5-tNw&s=19
Screenshot_20231113_010104_X.jpg

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:17 pm

Perfect answer to the Palestinian propaganda:

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/11/14 ... ce-n592332

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:17 am

ddraig wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:17 pm

Seems very one sided.

And ignores the UN findings from June, 2022 that blames Israel for perpetuating the problem:
The 18-page report, released Tuesday, focuses on root causes of the conflict. The commission took two trips to research the report, one to Geneva and the other to Jordan.

Israel has refused to cooperate with the commission, and has not granted it entry into Israel, or access to Palestinian-controlled areas in the West Bank and Gaza.

The report reaffirmed that the UN sees Israeli settlements as illegal, including in East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights.

It also blasted Israel for restrictions on Palestinian movement, and for settler violence. Israel destroys Palestinian water infrastructure, alleged the commission, and tries to silence critical voices in Palestinian civil society.

“Harassment and abuse of Palestinian women and girls by the Israeli security forces in the Occupied Palestinian Territory has been reported at checkpoints and on the way to and from school and work,” charged the report.

“Ending Israel’s occupation, in full conformity with Security Council resolutions, remains essential in stopping the persistent cycle of violence,” said Commissioner Miloon Kothari in a statement released by the UN Human Rights Council. “It is only with the ending of occupation that the world can begin to reverse historical injustices and move towards self-determination of the Palestinian peoples.”

Screenshot_20231114_171629_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Seems pretty insincere to act like Hamas started this on October 7th.

You're intentionally ignoring everything from the Palestinian side and all other evidence laid on a platter in front of you on this thread. On top of that your statements about the "Arabs" and "Muslims" just make you look racist.

gil

Post by gil » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:45 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:17 am
ddraig wrote:

Seems very one sided.

And ignores the UN findings from June, 2022 that blames Israel for perpetuating the problem:
The 18-page report, released Tuesday, focuses on root causes of the conflict. The commission took two trips to research the report, one to Geneva and the other to Jordan.

Israel has refused to cooperate with the commission, and has not granted it entry into Israel, or access to Palestinian-controlled areas in the West Bank and Gaza.

The report reaffirmed that the UN sees Israeli settlements as illegal, including in East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights.

It also blasted Israel for restrictions on Palestinian movement, and for settler violence. Israel destroys Palestinian water infrastructure, alleged the commission, and tries to silence critical voices in Palestinian civil society.

“Harassment and abuse of Palestinian women and girls by the Israeli security forces in the Occupied Palestinian Territory has been reported at checkpoints and on the way to and from school and work,” charged the report.

“Ending Israel’s occupation, in full conformity with Security Council resolutions, remains essential in stopping the persistent cycle of violence,” said Commissioner Miloon Kothari in a statement released by the UN Human Rights Council. “It is only with the ending of occupation that the world can begin to reverse historical injustices and move towards self-determination of the Palestinian peoples.”

You're intentionally ignoring everything from the Palestinian side and all other evidence laid on a platter in front of you on this thread. On top of that your statements about the "Arabs" and "Muslims" just make you look racist.
I have a lot of respect for the UN and various things that they work on (human rights, climate, peaceful resolution to disputes, etc.) I suspect that not everyone here holds the UN in high esteem. Following up on our earlier conversation, bpj, isn't the UN part of the "globalist" plot to subvert independent nations? Serious question.

Why does identifying nationalities, races, and religions make someone a racist?

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:07 am

gil wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:45 am
bpj wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:17 am
ddraig wrote:

Seems very one sided.

I have a lot of respect for the UN and various things that they work on (human rights, climate, peaceful resolution to disputes, etc.) I suspect that not everyone here holds the UN in high esteem. Following up on our earlier conversation, bpj, isn't the UN part of the "globalist" plot to subvert independent nations? Serious question.

Why does identifying nationalities, races, and religions make someone a racist?
Great questions about the UN. I consider things like this to be their function. We don't need them lording over our lives, no.

Another good question, I don't think it's racist, I'm just goading ddraig because he gets so offended when people are associated with Israel or being a Jew.

Yet he would call anybody flying a Palestinian flag a Hamas Muslim terrorist without hesitation.

There's only one group that cries victim more than black people. "Anti-semitism" has become a blanket term for anything that questions their intentions.

I still think both sides are bullies and should just be left alone to eliminate each other. The problem is when they start asking us for money/help. And, also, that the rest of the Arab world hates Israel also. That's obviously what makes the US their greatest ally. I just dont get what makes them ours. Especially if we're the ones sending them money right now. They should be paying us for protection, not us sending them money and protecting them. They're not any more broke than the US is.

Just like I didn't want to blindly support Ukraine, I won't blindly support Israel. Especially when they're at best at equal fault for the conflicts imo.

But crying victim after terrorists kill 1,400 people only to turn around and kill 10x that so far, also including mostly civilians, after being found at fault by the UN for perpetuating the problem, doesn't ring true imo.