Hamas Attack in Israel

bpj

Re: Hamas Attack in Israel

Post by bpj » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:47 am

This guy, Colonel MacGregor, makes a very good point.

Begging for Israel to stop bombing Gaza is a pro-Israel stance.

They're not making themselves any friends right now. Access to information is too easy. People are seeing what they're doing.

Excellent insight on both Ukraine and Israel.

https://youtu.be/PabGlfduLJE?si=rEatNDga8hhrAfsJ

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:25 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:07 am
gil wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:45 am
bpj wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:17 am

Seems very one sided.

And ignores the UN findings from June, 2022 that blames Israel for perpetuating the problem:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-probe- ... estinians/

Screenshot_20231114_171629_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Seems pretty insincere to act like Hamas started this on October 7th.

You're intentionally ignoring everything from the Palestinian side and all other evidence laid on a platter in front of you on this thread. On top of that your statements about the "Arabs" and "Muslims" just make you look racist.
I have a lot of respect for the UN and various things that they work on (human rights, climate, peaceful resolution to disputes, etc.) I suspect that not everyone here holds the UN in high esteem. Following up on our earlier conversation, bpj, isn't the UN part of the "globalist" plot to subvert independent nations? Serious question.

Why does identifying nationalities, races, and religions make someone a racist?
Great questions about the UN. I consider things like this to be their function. We don't need them lording over our lives, no.

Another good question, I don't think it's racist, I'm just goading ddraig because he gets so offended when people are associated with Israel or being a Jew.

Yet he would call anybody flying a Palestinian flag a Hamas Muslim terrorist without hesitation.

There's only one group that cries victim more than black people. "Anti-semitism" has become a blanket term for anything that questions their intentions.

I still think both sides are bullies and should just be left alone to eliminate each other. The problem is when they start asking us for money/help. And, also, that the rest of the Arab world hates Israel also. That's obviously what makes the US their greatest ally. I just dont get what makes them ours. Especially if we're the ones sending them money right now. They should be paying us for protection, not us sending them money and protecting them. They're not any more broke than the US is.

Just like I didn't want to blindly support Ukraine, I won't blindly support Israel. Especially when they're at best at equal fault for the conflicts imo.

But crying victim after terrorists kill 1,400 people only to turn around and kill 10x that so far, also including mostly civilians, after being found at fault by the UN for perpetuating the problem, doesn't ring true imo.
I said something similar to Lynda yesterday. They deserve each other. Two groups of people that can't get along because of Religion which ironically is supposed to be about Peace and Love. I saw Ben Net being interviewed by Hannity a couple nights ago. They all have been going with the talking point that Oct. 7th is like 50 9/11s for Israel because of the relative size of the countries so that is why they are justified in sacrificing innocents just like the US did after 9/11. So if Israel had 330 million people would it be less a tragedy the 1200 people were killed on 10/7???
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:50 pm

Has anyone else noticed the trend since Covid and George Floyd. Goes like this:

1. Significant World or National Event happens
2. Everyone picks a side
3. Everyone argues to the death with the other side about it
4. Nobody changes their mind
5. Next Event happens
6. Rinse and Repeat

Did this happen prior to 2020??? I am sure it did to some extent but nothing like it does now.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:14 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:50 pm

2. Everyone picks a side
5. Next Event happens
6. Rinse and Repeat

Did this happen prior to 2020??? I am sure it did to some extent but nothing like it does now.
I first noticed this trend during Obama - not blaming him, but not giving him a pass either - I have too many loony leftist friends who thought he was awful. This was when all the 'social justice' nonsense started - and every week there was a new 'outrage' - eventually I came to the conclusion these events/narratives were being manufactured and inflamed - because no human thinks like this - no one it naturally perpetually outraged.

That is when I turned off the US 'news for good and not only did it change my life but it was a 'great awakening' for me. Turning off the news, which onl feeds you fear and rage, is like getting off drugs - it's hard at first, you have withdrawals, you crave it - you crave that fear and rage response - it become a part of you - but if you can get through a week of it off - your whole world view will change. I know more people experiencing it now.

Once you take an unbiased look - unbiased meaning clear of the US propoganda machine - things look a LOT different. I reject anything from the US news - it is pure propoganda - and if you havenlt figured that out yet, well that on you - the evidence is soooooooo overwhelming. Just remember the covd coverage - all brought to you by the same us 'news' outlets whose largest source of income was pharma ad dollars - and their messaging was spouted by politicians bough and sold by big pharma. Don't wanna get the jab because you are concerned about side effects? They built the narrative you were "anti vax, racist, white supremecist", yada yada yada.

I am openly laughing about the "war coverage" in Israel. I don;t believe ANY of it - there is something else going on over there and that truth is shielded from us by the 'news'. I have a bad feeling this may be about getting into a war before the election - another ruse to keep the dems from discussing POLICY that helps the average American - another way to manufacture a war with Iran, to sabotage Russia, the options are there.

Videos of 'beheadings' meant to outrage people - and it worked - then those videos were debunked - now, all over LA are "kidnapped" posters of people supposedly taken during this conflict - it's all like a scripted event - this is how you would lay it out - it just seems so obvious to me. This is organized - this is not 'grass roots' stuff. You plot an event, make sure it promotes outrage, thus justifying your reaction - that is used to achieve your REAL goal. The original event is just a distraction. How many times do people have to see this before they figure it out? Iraq, WMD's, 9/11, covid, afghanistan, it's the same thing over and over and over and over and over... using an event to take your money and your freedoms. Figure it out, people. Anyone quoting the US news from the tv - is a willful idiot. Walk away from it all - and enlightened you will be.

Wash, rince repeat.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:17 pm

Why are there posters of Kidnapped people who are being held in Gaza in US cities. Did Hammas transfer them to NYC and East LA and Wichita and people might look at the posters and recognize them and direct them back to Israel? And why would people bother to tear them down. Does this reduce the chances that they are freed??? So bizarre.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:07 pm

D-train wrote:

2. Everyone picks a side
5. Next Event happens
6. Rinse and Repeat

I see the same pattern. But I'm not sure it's limited to the last few years. I immediately thought of the Clinton impeachment in the mid-late 1990s. When Clinton's affairs became common knowledge, I saw a lot of "progressives" (who were otherwise "feminists") fall all over themselves to defend Clinton's treatment of women. Maybe that is a bit different. But it's definitely rallying around "your side".

Certainly is true for every time there is a mass shooting.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:21 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:17 pm
Why are there posters of Kidnapped people who are being held in Gaza in US cities. Did Hammas transfer them to NYC and East LA and Wichita and people might look at the posters and recognize them and direct them back to Israel? And why would people bother to tear them down. Does this reduce the chances that they are freed??? So bizarre.
Well, you put up posters of Jewish hostages in Jewish neighborhoods to trigger 'outrage' - thus galvanizing support for "war' or whatever "response" our 'government' needs support for. Identify a villain, make people outraged at them, you;ll have support for attacking them. This pattern has been happening for years - literally what my painfully long winded post above was about - Keeping people distracted and divided via propoganda.

I cannot possible be the only on here noticing this pattern. is there seriously anyone that trusts the US media after the horrific covid coverage? Do people know that drugs classified as 'vaccines' are free from litigation? There are laws that protect BIG PHARMA from accountability to the PEOPLE TAKING THEM. How the FUCK is that possible? Also - the lawsuits are starting - will be interesting to see how they play out - conveniently after the massive transfer of wealth and power has already happened and the damage to innocent people who were doing what they told was right - by a completely corrupt political system and propoganda outlets - all funded by big pharma - who pushed the 'take it or you're racist' messaging.

But I am sure they are covering the 'conflict' in the middle east fairly and objectively this time, right? :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:03 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:07 pm
D-train wrote:

2. Everyone picks a side
5. Next Event happens
6. Rinse and Repeat

I see the same pattern. But I'm not sure it's limited to the last few years. I immediately thought of the Clinton impeachment in the mid-late 1990s. When Clinton's affairs became common knowledge, I saw a lot of "progressives" (who were otherwise "feminists") fall all over themselves to defend Clinton's treatment of women. Maybe that is a bit different. But it's definitely rallying around "your side".

Certainly is true for every time there is a mass shooting.
Maybe He thought he was doing Monica a favor by training her for a future career as Smuggler of Cuban Cigars....
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:46 pm

auroraave wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:21 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:17 pm
Well, you put up posters of Jewish hostages in Jewish neighborhoods to trigger 'outrage' - thus galvanizing support for "war' or whatever "response" our 'government' needs support for. Identify a villain, make people outraged at them, you;ll have support for attacking them. This pattern has been happening for years - literally what my painfully long winded post above was about - Keeping people distracted and divided via propoganda.

I cannot possible be the only on here noticing this pattern. is there seriously anyone that trusts the US media after the horrific covid coverage? Do people know that drugs classified as 'vaccines' are free from litigation? There are laws that protect BIG PHARMA from accountability to the PEOPLE TAKING THEM. How the FUCK is that possible? Also - the lawsuits are starting - will be interesting to see how they play out - conveniently after the massive transfer of wealth and power has already happened and the damage to innocent people who were doing what they told was right - by a completely corrupt political system and propoganda outlets - all funded by big pharma - who pushed the 'take it or you're racist' messaging.

But I am sure they are covering the 'conflict' in the middle east fairly and objectively this time, right? :lol:
Great observations. The video below is an excellent representation of what you're saying.

We tell Russia not to do something, then send Israel billions to do the same. Something doesn't make sense in the world today.

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/stat ... qK59Q&s=19

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:51 pm

Israel not making any new friends, Turkey doesn't sound like they're messing around..

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/17 ... sJDCg&s=19