Shocking: Deadly shooting in CHAZ/CHOP

auroraave

Re: Shocking: Deadly shooting in CHAZ/CHOP

Post by auroraave » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:50 pm

This is the only way it could end - with acts of violence. Eventually, someone would get hurt or killed, like someone's kids, and then we are talking about responsibility for this - and that lies at Durkin's feet. The officials that allowed this to happen on their watch will in all likelihood get sued over any deaths - which means Seattle's law abiding tax paying citizens will be stuck with the bill for this. How anyone with an IQ above a potato can't see this coming is beyond me. Durkin is very likely being pressured to end this due to one thing - money.

here come the lawsuits - from the dead people's families and from the businesses derailed because of this. Oh, this is going to get ugly. But don't fear, good people of Seattle - YOU will be paying for this. All of this. One more attempt to redistribute your wealth via loony left policy.

Remember, this all started because Seattle's loony left gov decided to 'defy trump" and become a sanctuary city. And now you see what it has become in just 4 years. If Trump wants to guarantee re-election - he should just show pictures of the ruination of Seattle and say "all this could be yours - just vote democrat!"

Also, make no mistake - there are completely reasonable democrats - they just aren't the ones with the power right now. This is radical left politics.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:55 pm

Great summary Aurora..!
I am sure Jenny Snowflake is seen as an absolute "Paul Revere Freedom Fighter" amongst her fellow globalist brainwashed [and paid to comply with globalist agenda?] group of traitorous mayors who are 100% onboard with the forced invasion of millions of 3rd World Primitives into every city of the USA and of every White ruled nation on Earth..https://www.democraticmayors.org/

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Seattle won't pay for it, the entire State will. If I have my choice I will never set foot in that city again, but my guess is as usual my Eastern Washington tax dollars will get spent out west. Jack Ass Jay wants us to go green? So we will put up a bunch of wind machines over here....that cost more to run on diesel than they generate!

As for the sanctuary city? How about this shit?

https://www.ncwlife.com/ice-expresses-f ... of-murder/

I have actually heard that it is worse than this. Not only was he not turned over to ICE, because we are a sanctuary, but I heard he was released once due to COVID. People are dead because of this POS, yet we can't detain anyone because Inslee is too busy trying to shove it up the ass of the Republican President.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 pm

The state cannot be held liable unless Inslee gave the order to close down the precinct that could have, theoretically, prevented this. That is the gold in this situation for a lawyer - who had the authority to close the precinct, and who gave the order to. If this gets litigious - this has to land at the feet of either Inslee or Durkin - and you can bet they would sell each other that and point the finger to try and salvage their own political careers - which may get 'cancelled' over this stunt - not to mention the whole sanctuary city disaster they have a.lowed to proliferate to this point.

Can you imagine lawyers cross examining them? Oh, the secrets about the Wa State Gov that could spill out. Wow.

You have to establish the responsibility chain in this situation - that would fall to the police. Since they were told to abandon the area - whomever had that authority to give that directive - that is the one the liability will fall on. Just kick back and watch them throw each other under the bus.

I just can't imagine the political base up there surviving this. There is going to be a legit citizens revolt - not a bunch of Evergreen State drops outs carrying signs and vape pipes - we're talking about people who have jobs and families that were affected by this nonsense and want their city back.
Governor, mayor, that absurd city council - no way they can survive the carnage they've caused to 'spite trump'.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:36 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:20 pm
What is really disgusting is there were gunshot victims, and police and EMS couldn't get to them due to these idiots occupying the area. Then, a few of them, almost an hour later, finally dropped the victims off at a hospital and were seen walking away fists in the air. Nice, you effing efftards. Your solidarity cost one man his life. But, his life didn't matter because it wasn't taken by a cop. EFFING stupid...maybe one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Shattered glass and graffiti is now beautiful art work, and rape and murder is a summer of love. You just can't make this dumb ass shit up!

There have been several tragedies so far for BLM supporters. People get run over trying to block highways and intersections all the time. This one here is probably the most disturbing: https://twitter.com/TeddyzWorld/status/ ... 0216717312

This BLM dude was almost killed when a statue landed on his head: https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-prote ... im-1510151

The media... that has given their undying support to BLM supporters... doesn't show these tragedies. Why? Then they would have to talk about how it's dangerous to occupy highways or pull down statues.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:48 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 pm

I just can't imagine the political base up there surviving this. There is going to be a legit citizens revolt - not a bunch of Evergreen State drops outs carrying signs and vape pipes - we're talking about people who have jobs and families that were affected by this nonsense and want their city back.
Governor, mayor, that absurd city council - no way they can survive the carnage they've caused to 'spite trump'.
Damn straight, I'm one of them. That's why I wrote the post before. There are several patriot groups that are not white supremacy, have minority members, and have a big following. Unless Durkan closes down the anarchy, no less than a thousand, mostly ex military, will show up on Capital Hill. We will remove the barriers and clean up all the trash and graffiti. There could be a clash with anarchists with this sort of show of force, but I highly doubt it.... again, it goes back to the coward thing... these losers can only yell at stationary cops.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:33 am

Trying to figure out how to say this.
Durkin is making us women ashamed.
Then again, heck, I can't write it
down. Just think about her life.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Hawk,
Be prepared for the inevitable coward taking a pot shot at you and your fellows. Then too, I'm certain Durkin will send in the police to have you arrested because you are a "far-right" supremacist organization. Remember, Sawant blamed the recent shootings on white supremacist organizations without even knowing the facts.

The only way to get rid of Durkin, Inslee, and their ilk is to move out of state. Right now, Coeur d'Alene is looking pretty good. Sorry J.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:21 pm

ddraig wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:29 pm

The only way to get rid of Durkin, Inslee, and their ilk is to move out of state. Right now, Coeur d'Alene is looking pretty good. Sorry J.
Unfortunately, I agree. We are going to not only have a Dem in office for the rest of my damn life here in this State, they will be RADICAL Dems that will do shit just because the Republicans don't agree. I swear, if tomorrow Trump came out and endorsed abortion, claimed everyone should wear a mask, said ANTIFA was a peaceful organization and told every State to shut down everything and lock themselves indoors due to COVID? Two days later Inslee would become Pro Choice, tell us all masks don't work, label ANTIFA a terrorist organization and tell us every county can move to phase 5!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:50 pm

Sadly, you are right, Michael. Washington used to be a great State to live in up until about 1990. Maybe even sooner. But honestly, outside of the weather and the water views, there is really nothing left to stay for. And I can get the water views on Lake Coeur d'Alene. So, that leaves the weather. MEH.