maoling

Re: The Great Debate Trump vs. FJB

Post by maoling » Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:22 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:44 pm
Mel Bradford wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:02 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6355821715112

Tomi Lahren says last night part of the plan.
I disagree. I think he is too stubborn and in denial to step down.
It's hard to know what they are plotting. They lie 24/7 and a Big Lie just got exposed by the MSM during that debate, and the MSM (and their Dem sources lol) jumped off him like rats off a sinking ship.

Maybe FJB is holding out for "Abdication with Honor." Maybe Jill Biden is running the country and likes the family trappings of wealth, corruption and power. It happened with after Woodrow Wilson's stroke in an entirely different age. Maybe she is banging Hunter.

I don't know what will happen, but I don't see a way this guy wins an election, and I don't see him stepping down without blaming Trump and MAGA Republicans for trying to destroy his family. Same sad song Hunter sang.

"They are trying to destroy me to hurt my dad."

Everyone on the right side of the aisle knows Trump is far from perfect. But he is far less imperfect to run things than Biden, who is absolutely not there upstairs, and being manipulated in ways we can only guess at.

trharder

Post by trharder » Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:58 pm

maoling wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:22 am
Everyone on the right side of the aisle knows Trump is far from perfect. But he is far less imperfect to run things than Biden, who is absolutely not there upstairs, and being manipulated in ways we can only guess at.
The whole world was watching that debate. You can't have a leader that looks that far gone and
not expect other countries to not take advantage. Brandon is not an option, even when the alternative is Trump.

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:02 am

trharder wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:58 pm
maoling wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:22 am
The whole world was watching that debate. You can't have a leader that looks that far gone and
not expect other countries to not take advantage.
Brandon is not an option, even when the alternative is Trump.
Yup, and just like clockwork US military bases in Europe have been placed on its second highest alert -- just three days after FJB shit the bed in the debate. Our adversaries can smell the stench of weakness and disarray. In a scant few weeks, they have seen FJB stumble around at G7 and in Italy, head butt the Pope, race home to be with his convicted son or at celebrity fundraisers and then finally vanish for over a week to prepare for a debate that he fucked up so bad his entire party and the MSM is now on panic-mode.

They've got us right where they want us...leaderless with a punchless president who doesn't know whether to shit or wind his watch.

douche

Post by douche » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:38 pm

maoling wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:02 am
They've got us right where they want us...leaderless with a punchless president who doesn't know whether to shit or wind his watch.
Scary and true. Side note: Canada appears to be pretty much in the same boat. The West is weak.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:16 am

And The Gutless One, FJB, wanders out to the teleprompter an hour ago to lump the SCOTUS and Trump in the same boat as trying to destroy America.

A little January 6 rehash in his four minutes of hate. January 6 almost destroyed democracy, in case you forgot. They were going to lynch Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence, and building gallows! Bad Dangerous SCOTUS! Bad Dangerous Trump! Bad MAGA!

I am FJB and I will always tell the truth and be good to you, America.

Then he turned and walked away, ignoring reporter's questions, as usual, like the pussy he is. This is his same old tactic, with a new wrinkle:

Everyone is going to destroy America, including the Supreme Court, unless you vote for me. I am Fighting Joe Biden, fighting for America and you.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... opping-out

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:32 am

Hunter Biden, crackhead, felon -- and deadbeat dad -- is now sitting in on White House staff meetings with FJB. As the smartest man FJB knows, Hunter's sage advice and dignified presence should restore clarity and order to this administration after a difficult week.

https://www.newsweek.com/maga-rages-ove ... ne-1920342

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:22 am

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:21 pm

dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:42 am

This is the worst pile of self-inflicted presidential poo since Watergate, and Watergate was a dry hump compared to this.

trharder

Post by trharder » Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:11 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:22 am
Start at the 2:30 mark

https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/dKSGhsW ... fBodCBX3k/
I tried. I couldn't do it.