Vaccine vs. Mask

D-train

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by D-train » Wed May 05, 2021 11:23 pm

dt

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Wed May 05, 2021 11:44 pm

The person on the left looks like the cis-gender millennial in the new woke CIA recruitment ad.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -goes-woke

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Thu May 06, 2021 12:00 am

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 am

Kamala is just about the dumbest feckin' airhead this side of AOC and the rest of The Squad. Anybody else notice that Old Joe B. seems to be slipping away fast the past week or so? He sounds like he has one foot in the grave.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway, since Facebook is running the country now.

:roll:

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 am

I remember when you guys said negative stuff about Trump or Pence or Lindsay Graham or Ted Cruz, etc..... oh wait. Not in the right wing M's forum. It was all the Democrats fault then too. But the left has TDS. :roll:

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu May 06, 2021 3:20 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 am
I remember when you guys said negative stuff about Trump or Pence or Lindsay Graham or Ted Cruz, etc..... oh wait. Not in the right wing M's forum. It was all the Democrats fault then too. But the left has TDS. :roll:
What exactly are you referencing as being the Dems fault?

I loved nearly everything that happened under Trump.

Everything that didn't happen- like Repeal and Replace- was torpedoed by RINO Republicans like John McCain and not Trumps fault- the effort was made.

Without the obstructionists and nonsense impeachment hanging over his head, Trump would have been even better than it turned out.

Graham is another McCain. Pence is an establishment Republican like Graham, both useless in my opinion, other than how they work with Dems to obstruct. Career politicians 🤮.

Ted Cruz is fine by me. At least he seems to stand for similar things that I believe in.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Thu May 06, 2021 5:56 am

bpj wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:20 am
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 am
What exactly are you referencing as being the Dems fault?

I loved nearly everything that happened under Trump.

Everything that didn't happen- like Repeal and Replace- was torpedoed by RINO Republicans like John McCain and not Trumps fault- the effort was made.

Without the obstructionists and nonsense impeachment hanging over his head, Trump would have been even better than it turned out.

Graham is another McCain. Pence is an establishment Republican like Graham, both useless in my opinion, other than how they work with Dems to obstruct. Career politicians 🤮.

Ted Cruz is fine by me. At least he seems to stand for similar things that I believe in.
You're either with Trump or you're a RINO. Fall in line to Cheeto Jesus or you're worthless. Interesting take - kind of sounds like muppet talk.

Maybe we shouldn't even have political parties anymore. Just names and where they stand on issues. Right now, the Republicans are in "let's take it back" mode b/c the R agenda is obviously what's best. After 2016, it was the same thing for the Dems. Let's get the House back, then the Senate/Presidency b/c D knows what's best. We're just going to tilt one way, then the other, then back -- reminds me of a Booze Cruise in Mazatlan. The current model isn't sustainable - there has to be a blend of R, D, and I. In the current toxic state of politics - I don't think that's going to be plausible for a long time. Maybe a Civil War is needed to save the country - it's a historian's fun time right now for sure.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 am

Civil War works for me cupcake. Definitely is what's needed. You people have become too disillusioned for redemption. Your true colors have shown for too long.

Conservatives either give in to their liberal agenda or they're labeled racist bigots.

Doesn't work anymore. Nobody's falling for that stupidity now. You've been outed as the jackals that you are and there's no going back, for either side.

I was an Independent until I woke up and saw you people for the hateful scum that you are. I was among the first to realize you people can't be reasoned with, so I don't act like you can.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu May 06, 2021 1:23 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 am
Civil War works for me cupcake. Definitely is what's needed. You people have become too disillusioned for redemption. Your true colors have shown for too long.

Conservatives either give in to their liberal agenda or they're labeled racist bigots.

Doesn't work anymore. Nobody's falling for that stupidity now. You've been outed as the jackals that you are and there's no going back, for either side.

I was an Independent until I woke up and saw you people for the hateful scum that you are. I was among the first to realize you people can't be reasoned with, so I don't act like you can.
Break it down to its core and woody is just a hater....He hates Trump and anyone who agrees with him....Last week he came clean and let us know he didn’t vote for Biden.....which doesn’t surprise anybody because no one else voted for him either

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu May 06, 2021 2:54 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:23 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 am

Break it down to its core and woody is just a hater....He hates Trump and anyone who agrees with him....Last week he came clean and let us know he didn’t vote for Biden.....which doesn’t surprise anybody because no one else voted for him either
That's all it is.

And there's an entire group of people out there just like him. Triggered Trump haters that still believe everything the media said.