Vaccine vs. Mask

D-train

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by D-train » Sat May 15, 2021 2:45 pm

Well this undisputable video is interesting.......
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat May 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Btw I have decided NOT to get vaccinated. I don't think the vaccine will kill me or I will grow a third Penis but simple math tells me it is illogical to get it. Right now with the cases down only about 1 in a thousand people currently have Covid and only about 1 in 100 cases are very serious. So the odds of me getting it AND having a serious case is about 1 in 100k. Sounds like the odds of a vaccine resulting in some pretty bad side effects is close to 100%. So why get it and guarantee that you feel like shit when what it is preventing has a microscopic chance of occurring.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat May 15, 2021 8:06 pm

I wonder if you just pick up a used heroin needle on you walk the the ballpark and jab yourself in the arm with it right before you get to the gates you can show your pricked bleeding arm as proof of Vax???

tweet]https://twitter.com/TMobilePark/status/ ... 4178789378[/tweet]
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun May 16, 2021 5:49 am

D-train wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:45 pm
Well this undisputable video is interesting.......
Looks like they may have deleted that video, was it this one-

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video ... sJwQMQl9ql

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun May 16, 2021 3:35 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:51 pm
Btw I have decided NOT to get vaccinated. I don't think the vaccine will kill me or I will grow a third Penis but simple math tells me it is illogical to get it. Right now with the cases down only about 1 in a thousand people currently have Covid and only about 1 in 100 cases are very serious. So the odds of me getting it AND having a serious case is about 1 in 100k. Sounds like the odds of a vaccine resulting in some pretty bad side effects is close to 100%. So why get it and guarantee that you feel like shit when what it is preventing has a microscopic chance of occurring.
I will admit that I didn't come down with a cold all year. That's because I had no kids in the classroom until April and even though I had to get vaccinated to teach, we all wear masks when I have half a classroom of students. I'm willing to bet we will have to wear masks this coming school year. If not to "prevent" covid, then to prevent the flu. We are becoming a nation of chicken littles.

How soon will they start saying that even one covid death is one too many?

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun May 16, 2021 6:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO1hK1lAdPl ... atch_again

Chelsea Handler has problems with the second CV shot. Is she a transformer? I'm suspicious now of all of these outspoken Trump critics. Why were they so worried about him?

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Mon May 17, 2021 2:28 am

D-train wrote:
I'm confused by your remark
"I will grow a third Penis"
Didn't know you had two!
You're right about the vaccine.
No one knows if it really works.
Being me, I wouldn't take a
chance on it, or any vaccination,ever!

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:28 am
D-train wrote:
Didn't know you had two!
You're right about the vaccine.
No one knows if it really works.
Being me, I wouldn't take a
chance on it, or any vaccination,ever!
Just a little humor there grandma L :)
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 17, 2021 1:42 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:26 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO1hK1lAdPl ... atch_again

Chelsea Handler has problems with the second CV shot. Is she a transformer? I'm suspicious now of all of these outspoken Trump critics. Why were they so worried about him?
Exactly my point. Almost 100% chance of being sick for a day or maybe 1 in a 1000 chance of being sick for a week or two IF you Don't wear masks OR social distance around strangers. Duh.
dt

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon May 17, 2021 2:16 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:28 am

:lol:

That really is funny. Just goes to show the man's ambition.