Biden Gaff

ddraig

Re: Biden Gaff

Post by ddraig » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:24 am

Well, your fourth item in your list has long been debunked. But four out of five ain't bad. You should add FDR to the list though. He had a bad sinus infection the day he had to give his "Day that will live in Infamy" speech. They doctor gave him Coke so he could get through the speech.

I too went to college in the 70's. I lived through those years, but there isn't much I remember. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ddraig on Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:45 am

Seems crime DOES pay!
Biden family had a good
time for years.
Sounds like it just might
be over, but I won't hold
my breath!!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:05 am

You just can't make this stuff up. Today we get a "threefer!"

Biden says "over 100 people died from COVID."
BIDEN: "We ended cancer as we know it"
BIDEN: "I don't know what the difference between breaking your arm and having a mental breakdown is"

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... -again.php

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:02 pm

ddraig wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:58 pm
maoling wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:22 pm
I'm sure Hunter, who vanished right after cocaine was found at the WH, is hiding there also or at the family place at Rehoboth Beach.
Did you see the July 4th video with the Biden family on the balcony and Hunter walking behind Joe and putting his left hand up to "smooth his hair" while his right hand went up to his nose? Yes, I am a bit jaded now. It sure looked like he was trying to hide that he was snorting something. I wonder if Hunter would submit to a hair sample so they can check to see if he was using cocaine? He's supposedly not using now and his staying off drugs is part of his future "probation" deal for the "misdemeanor" plea bargain. Wouldn't surprise me if the next time we see Hunter, he shaved his head.
The only thing that the Biden Crime Family has ever brought to the table is influence and selling out the American people. FUCK JOE BIDEN!
Attachments
20230726_064217.jpg
20230726_064217.jpg (203.88 KiB) Viewed 450 times

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:14 pm

Ever notice Hunter's eyes ?
Sometimes they are "piercing"
and other times just plain weird!
Of course he's still using. Why
stop now?
Do drugs affect a man's sperm?

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:38 pm

It never ends with this clown.

The coward-in-chief has arranged his schedule so instead of honoring the 9/11 dead in NYC, Shanksville or at the Pentagon, he will be flying back from Hanoi and will mark 9/11 on a military base in Alaska.

This is clearly another attempt to dodge the people, dodge the press and answer to no one about the corruption in his family.

I guess he will be in hiding until the election.

Worst president ever. Biggest coward also. Just a gutless criminal who tries to jail his opposition and then hide from the nation. I truly hope this guy rots in hell.

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:53 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:14 pm
Ever notice Hunter's eyes ?
Sometimes they are "piercing"
and other times just plain weird!
Of course he's still using. Why
stop now?
Do drugs affect a man's sperm?
lol. Look at his dad, Squinty Joe "Shit Eyes" Biden.

Bet a buck Hunter is still using also.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:42 am

WTF? Biden pins the Medal of Honor on Vietnam war hero Capt. Larry Taylor and then abruptly walks out of the ceremony before the Benediction is read?

Really? Did he shit himself again?

He left a real hero his own age just standing there while he walked away. Utter disrespect for a pilot who risked his life under fire to save four fellow soldiers in Vietnam. Something that five-time asthma deferment prick could never do.

This is going to piss off (again) every person who has ever served. It's like Hanoi Jane Fonda sitting on an NVA anti-aircraft gun. I hardly have words for what a complete piece of shit he is. And now he won't be anywhere near the Pentagon, Ground Zero or Shanksville on 9/11. He'll be coming home to say a few words in Alaska after some bullshit climate change meetings in India and Vietnam to hide and not face the country he shits on every day, coward that he is.

Hanoi Joe. Hidin' Beijing Biden. Here's my prediction: Now that Jill allegedly has Covid, this clown will "suddenly" contract Covid (or a "bad cold") on his trip and have to miss his worthless meetings abroad and then disappear for another week or two.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/05/biden-bla ... -ceremony/

douche

Post by douche » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:21 pm

maoling wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:38 pm
Worst president ever. Biggest coward also. Just a gutless criminal who tries to jail his opposition and then hide from the nation. I truly hope this guy rots in hell.
Worst ever wannabe president. Can't read a teleprompter, doesn't know where he even is half the time, can't speak... the list goes on. The ultimate puppet.

douche

Post by douche » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:25 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:42 am
WTF? Biden pins the Medal of Honor on Vietnam war hero Capt. Larry Taylor and then abruptly walks out of the ceremony before the Benediction is read?

Really? Did he shit himself again?

He left a real hero his own age just standing there while he walked away. Utter disrespect for a pilot who risked his life under fire to save four fellow soldiers in Vietnam. Something that five-time asthma deferment prick could never do.
As one YouTuber stated:

"Anyone who understands how these ceremonies are supposed to work, witnessed Biden walk away before the benediction when he was supposed to stay up there. Everyone confused as to why he walked off. The look of disappointment on Captain Taylor’s face was sad. The leader of our country is mentally and physically compromised to the point where it isn’t even funny or surprising anymore."