Tucker gone from Fox and Lemon fired from CNN on same day

bpj

Re: Tucker gone from Fox and Lemon fired from CNN on same day

Post by bpj » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:41 pm

Tucker Carlson episode 3:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 0shGQ&s=19

It's about time people are going to have to start picking which side of the line they're on.

In my opinion they're backing conservatives into a corner. They're trying to throw Trump in jail on the one hand, and they no doubt have the next round of crisis concocted where they will continue chipping away at our liberties on the other.

It's become clear that what they want in the world is war. They desperately want to start the next U.S. Civil War, knowing that at some point the dam breaks and they get the insurrection events they wanted on January 6th as people inevitably revolt.

The J6 trials are just to set the precedent to what they will do to people once they start fighting back. So at some point it becomes a fight.

Going to take a serious peacemaker to turn things around at this point, because one way or another it seems we're headed to induced conflict in the US.

Biden and the libs have taken to weaponizing the justice system. They smoked out all hard-core conservatives in law enforcement, military, and healthcare by forcing people to choose between getting vaccinated or keeping their employment. Not hard to see where this goes from here.

Exciting times we're living in. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:10 pm

Exciting times we're living in. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
For some reason, this makes me want to clean my guns.
;)

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:01 am

. Fox News has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Tucker Carlson, alleging that the conservative network’s former star anchor breached his contract by launching a new show on Twitter, according to a source familiar with the matter