Hamas Attack in Israel

gil

Re: Hamas Attack in Israel

Post by gil » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:06 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:42 pm
This pisses me off. The cartoon is posing as a thoughtful discussion, but the person on the right is basically saying "If you don't like the facts, just create your own that support your pre-conceived ideas."

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:53 am

gil wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:06 am
D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:42 pm
This pisses me off. The cartoon is posing as a thoughtful discussion, but the person on the right is basically saying "If you don't like the facts, just create your own that support your pre-conceived ideas."
The liberals playbook.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:41 am

It's pretty simple. If you think Hamas is anything other than humanity at its worst and most depraved then you are a blight on civilization.

gil

Post by gil » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:37 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:41 am
It's pretty simple. If you think Hamas is anything other than humanity at its worst and most depraved then you are a blight on civilization.
I agree completely.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:34 pm

Funny how this is the EXACT same narrative the US "media" tells us about....

Iraq
Russia
Trump
Trump voters.
People not getting vaxxed.
Bin Laden

Time to create our next villain!

How often have then been correct so far? Zero. When are people going to recognize the pattern?
I do not know what is happenng in Israel - but if I see it on the US 'news" I refer to their undeniable history of selling BS/lies/narratives and tread with skepticism. It's all a prelude to firing up the war machine. Wash rinse repeat. Also, when consuming the 'headlines'
be sure to rememebr - most of the US 'media (inser laugh track) is run by Jewish folks. What skew do you think they are going to have? I am not denying shit is going down - but what is real and what is complete spin?
Kinda like how you were told/shamed into getting jabbed by the same 'media' whose largest source of income is - pharmaceutical ad dollars.

These are clear patterns. Figure it out, then ask yourself what is really happening - what is the real objective here? After what we have seen the last 8 years - I do not believe anything they are telling us. Nothing. What has been true? Literally nothing. Yet people accept it. hard to believe american people are this dumb.

CIA probably trained a couple thousand of the illegals Brandon let in - took 'em over seas and armed 'em with the Afghanistan cache and manufactured this whole event to get us distracted and in a war - conveniently - going into an election, then break out the "Blame Iran, Blame Russia, Blame Trump supporters."

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:12 pm

auroraave wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:34 pm
Funny how this is the EXACT same narrative the US "media" tells us about....

Iraq
Russia
Trump
Trump voters.
People not getting vaxxed.
Bin Laden

Time to create our next villain!

How often have then been correct so far? Zero. When are people going to recognize the pattern?
I do not know what is happenng in Israel - but if I see it on the US 'news" I refer to their undeniable history of selling BS/lies/narratives and tread with skepticism. It's all a prelude to firing up the war machine. Wash rinse repeat. Also, when consuming the 'headlines'
be sure to rememebr - most of the US 'media (inser laugh track) is run by Jewish folks. What skew do you think they are going to have? I am not denying shit is going down - but what is real and what is complete spin?
Kinda like how you were told/shamed into getting jabbed by the same 'media' whose largest source of income is - pharmaceutical ad dollars.

These are clear patterns. Figure it out, then ask yourself what is really happening - what is the real objective here? After what we have seen the last 8 years - I do not believe anything they are telling us. Nothing. What has been true? Literally nothing. Yet people accept it. hard to believe american people are this dumb.

CIA probably trained a couple thousand of the illegals Brandon let in - took 'em over seas and armed 'em with the Afghanistan cache and manufactured this whole event to get us distracted and in a war - conveniently - going into an election, then break out the "Blame Iran, Blame Russia, Blame Trump supporters."
Exactly how I feel.

The people that rushed to back Ukraine did so because they were told to. Not much different going on than Israel.

Where I'm sitting Jews are behind most of the problems we have going on right now in the world.

They hide behind Christians because they believe that Jews are God's "chosen people", but "Israel" just represents the totality of God's followers in context.

I'm not an anti-Semite, whatever tf that's supposed to imply. I just have eyes that open and it becomes obvious that guys like George Soros and the Rothschilds aren't very good at being the wizards behind the curtain.

Nothing against Jewish people, but the ones causing us problems, like the owners of the media, Jewish.

Hamas is obviously a bunch of terrorists. But there can be two bad guys in a fight.

I don't think we should keep being the fixer for the rest of the world. We might as well make Ukraine and Israel the 51st and 52nd states with how much cash we've sent.

At least that way we could collect some taxes instead of them being drains on our country before they annihilate each other.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:40 pm

I want to be crystal clear I am not blaming anything on Jewish folks - I am simply pointing out that those that have thier thumb on the scale of the media spin are predominantly Jewish and it's highly unlikely they skew info unfavorably. That's common sense. My dad lived in Tel Aviv for a few years, I have a ton of jewish friends - all good people. I am far more concerned this is a US operation to manufacture a war crisis going into an election cycle - while rewarding all the Military Industrial Complex donors with new contracts and making Blackrock and Vanguard a little richer - those are the folks that really contol things. We've been looking to war with Iran since the 50's - what a convenient excuse!

There are stories of hamma 'beheading children' and the sensationalism behind it really makes me wonder if that is true. It would be as great chapter in the 'how to gain support for a war' handbook by singling out woman and children as victims - no one would argue - and that's what makes me questions it - it's too convenient of an extremist action. Also, to go down that path - you would HAVE to know what the reaction would be - annhilation. It's just too convenient - add in the spin and the 'what we don't know" and I am quite suspicious of what is relly going on - the actual truth. You start killing babies, you know you are slitting your own throat - no one is dumb enough to not understand that. However, it makes for the perfect "latest outrage" for the media spin cycle though. Again, awwwwwwwwwfully convenient when you are building up your next "villain'.

To be clear, not blaming Jews and NOT in anyway justifying the true violence - I would just like confirmation on what the real truth is - because I do not believer anything that comes out from the spin boxes anymore - literally nothing - and I think my positon is quite justified - and I don't think I am alone in this thinking.

Maybe this is why we left billions in military assets in Afghanistan - again - an awfully convenient set up if you are planning to war down the road - just arm your enemy and see what happens.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:59 pm

What do you guys think is the point of this. Will it change anything??? It is so predictable and seemingly obligatory but seems like a silly virtue signaling waste of time to me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/un ... d668c&ei=5
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:02 pm

The videos of what happened are all over the internet. Some of it was even live-streamed. Only an idiot would suggest that what is being reported is a narrative aimed at achieving some other goal. It's clear to anyone with a moral compass. Black and white. Good vs evil.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:52 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:07 pm
ddraig wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:29 pm
gil wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:48 pm

Very disappointing if true. In the past, BLM expressed solidarity for Palestinians. Obviously Palestinians and Hamas are not the same. I saw Amar'e Stoudemire (who converted to Judaism and now has Israeli citizenship) ripping into BLM for being silent vis the recent attack.

But do we have actual statements of support of Hamas coming from BLM?
Have you tried looking this up yourself? Or are you too lazy to do so and want the rest of us to do your legwork for you? There are articles out there after you get through the Amare Stoudemire articles. You can't just focus on the top article listed in google, gil. But of course you knew that, right?
You said "BLM is supporting Hamas" and I asked if you knew of an actual statement. Sorry for wanting discussions to be fact based.

I found this, which was posted after your comment. Is this what you were talking about?
When a people have been subject to decades of apartheid and unimaginable violence, their resistance must not be condemned, but understood as a desperate act of self-defense
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bl ... r-AA1hZFnZ
gil, you are so fast to accuse others that you don't even take the time to look something up. Are we supposed to do all your work for you because you are too lazy to do it yourself? Try this:

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Called for the End of Israel at Harvard: ‘Our Generation’s South Africa’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -2015.html

And then there is this:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... on-israel/
Last edited by ddraig on Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.