Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:46 pm
bpj wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:09 pm
Dopeyass libs.

https://x.com/Sadie_NC/status/175328641 ... flIwg&s=19

https://x.com/Unfilteredboss1/status/11 ... -JK4w&s=19

https://x.com/DoniTheMisfit/status/1270 ... UlwJQ&s=19

Libs would probably just call this guy an uncle Tom. Because they're tolerant.

https://x.com/DoniTheMisfit/status/1270 ... XuuyQ&s=19

https://x.com/AmericaReal3/status/17082 ... pU3UA&s=19

Really doesn't take much effort to realize he's not a racist. But that would require these braindead libs to be willing to think for themselves, and they cannot.
Ah yes, singular black people posted by weird "MAGAPATRIOTEAGLE" accounts on social media = Trump is not a racist lol.

The black community tells you they think he's racist.

He's going to lose the black vote 90/10 to Kamala...
That's a strange take. Racist? The first President to literally increase funding to black universities.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/issues/education/

The Trump Administration unleashed an agenda that provides school choice for parents, better prepares students to compete in a global economy, modernized an antiquated Federal student aid system, and holds higher education institutions more accountable to students and taxpayers alike.

President Trump made permanent a commitment of $255 million in annual funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, and he increased funding for the Federal Pell Grant program by signing the FUTURE Act. In 2020, President Trump created the 1776 Commission, ensuring that every American child learns that they live in the greatest, most exceptional Nation in the history of the world.

His numbers are growing among all voting blocks - especially the black communities who are being destroyed by insane leftist dem policies.

Funny, you could have just looked this up - he's always been a big supporter of the black community - as I am sure you know he was a donor to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Mike Tyson loves him. The only people who buy into the racism noise are those slack jawed yokels watching the bought and and paid for US "main stream media" - the same media that set the bogus 'covid narratives' - the same media who's single largest source of revenue is - wait for it - wait for it - pharmaceutical advertising - and those covid policies were set by - wait for it - politicians whose donation coffers were filled by big pharma... and you continue to buy the charade that everyone else has already seen through years ago. Big pharma got exponentially richer - while the US taxpayer became poorer. Next up - the 'war machine" to bleed us a little bit drier.

Stunning how some folks can't learn the lessons. Ignore the media noise - and what has Trump actually done? I've proven your childish "racist" nonsense false with ease. Only the most ignorant are still desperately clinging to that worn out falsity. Adults can discuss policy, the uneducated can't, so they scream 'racism" while we just laugh at their utter ignorance of reality.

You're the dude driving the wrong way down a one way street and screaming at everyone else about "how stupid" they are.

Hopefully one day you will educate yourself - that's up to you. Ignorant is a very ugly way to live.
You've been missed.

Seattle or Bust

Re: Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:08 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:53 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:09 pm
Dopeyass libs.

https://x.com/Sadie_NC/status/175328641 ... flIwg&s=19

https://x.com/Unfilteredboss1/status/11 ... -JK4w&s=19

https://x.com/DoniTheMisfit/status/1270 ... UlwJQ&s=19

Libs would probably just call this guy an uncle Tom. Because they're tolerant.

https://x.com/DoniTheMisfit/status/1270 ... XuuyQ&s=19

https://x.com/AmericaReal3/status/17082 ... pU3UA&s=19

Really doesn't take much effort to realize he's not a racist. But that would require these braindead libs to be willing to think for themselves, and they cannot.
Ah yes, singular black people posted by weird "MAGAPATRIOTEAGLE" accounts on social media = Trump is not a racist lol.

That's a strange take. Racist? The first President to literally increase funding to black universities.

The Trump Administration unleashed an agenda that provides school choice for parents, better prepares students to compete in a global economy, modernized an antiquated Federal student aid system, and holds higher education institutions more accountable to students and taxpayers alike.

President Trump made permanent a commitment of $255 million in annual funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, and he increased funding for the Federal Pell Grant program by signing the FUTURE Act. In 2020, President Trump created the 1776 Commission, ensuring that every American child learns that they live in the greatest, most exceptional Nation in the history of the world.

His numbers are growing among all voting blocks - especially the black communities who are being destroyed by insane leftist dem policies.

Funny, you could have just looked this up - he's always been a big supporter of the black community - as I am sure you know he was a donor to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Mike Tyson loves him. The only people who buy into the racism noise are those slack jawed yokels watching the bought and and paid for US "main stream media" - the same media that set the bogus 'covid narratives' - the same media who's single largest source of revenue is - wait for it - wait for it - pharmaceutical advertising - and those covid policies were set by - wait for it - politicians whose donation coffers were filled by big pharma... and you continue to buy the charade that everyone else has already seen through years ago. Big pharma got exponentially richer - while the US taxpayer became poorer. Next up - the 'war machine" to bleed us a little bit drier.

Stunning how some folks can't learn the lessons. Ignore the media noise - and what has Trump actually done? I've proven your childish "racist" nonsense false with ease. Only the most ignorant are still desperately clinging to that worn out falsity. Adults can discuss policy, the uneducated can't, so they scream 'racism" while we just laugh at their utter ignorance of reality.

You're the dude driving the wrong way down a one way street and screaming at everyone else about "how stupid" they are.

Hopefully one day you will educate yourself - that's up to you. Ignorant is a very ugly way to live.
"Mike Tyson loves him."

Stupid sentences like that are all I need to know about your ability to process information.

Like on YouTube they'll have a panel of black conservatives vs black liberals... it paints this illusion that blacks are 50/50 conservative or liberal... but in reality it's 10/90. It's a complete and utter delusion to suggest otherwise. It's no different than posting some New York Times article quoting 11 black men and why they like Trump as some sort of evidence that Trump is the president for black folks... it's just 11 conservative black men who paint a very small minority within an already tiny minority.

Mike Tyson loving Donald Trump says nothing about whether Trump is racist or not.

Trump does things to gain power. He doesn't do things because he actually cares about helping minorities. It's those around him telling him that if he helps fund historically black colleges that it might tilt the percentages to gain power a little more in his favor. He doesn't care about minorities in the slightest.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:12 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:08 pm
auroraave wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

"Mike Tyson loves him."

Stupid sentences like that are all I need to know about your ability to process information.

Like on YouTube they'll have a panel of black conservatives vs black liberals... it paints this illusion that blacks are 50/50 conservative or liberal... but in reality it's 10/90. It's a complete and utter delusion to suggest otherwise.

Mike Tyson loving Donald Trump says nothing about whether Trump is racist or not.

Trump does things to gain power. He doesn't do things because he actually cares about helping minorities. It's those around him telling him that if he helps fund historically black colleges that it might tilt the percentages to gain power a little more in his favor. He doesn't care about minorities in the slightest.

I guess I'm just a racist! Isn't that your go-to for everything?
"Trump hates black people"
--- shows how Trump literally helps black people ---
"That doesn't count"

Thank you for today's laugh - for real. :lol:

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:19 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:12 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:08 pm
auroraave wrote:

"Mike Tyson loves him."

Like on YouTube they'll have a panel of black conservatives vs black liberals... it paints this illusion that blacks are 50/50 conservative or liberal... but in reality it's 10/90. It's a complete and utter delusion to suggest otherwise.

I guess I'm just a racist! Isn't that your go-to for everything?
"Trump hates black people"
--- shows how Trump literally helps black people ---
"That doesn't count"

Thank you for today's laugh - for real. :lol:
Did I call you racist? I don't know you.

I don't think Trump hates black people. I think he is racist and prejudiced against people of color.

He can propose policy that helps minorities all he wants, but it says nothing about who he is. It says everything about what his staff are telling him needs to do to tilt power in his favor.

I suppose you think Trump is a Christian too? Yeah... unlikely. But you know who are? Many members of his cabinet. Who are his base? Christians. So becomes pretty useful for those in the conservative party when it comes to gaining power and influence... just throw a bible in his hand, have him tell people he loves Jesus, and he's a useful idiot to push their agendas forward. What does he get out of it? He gets to be the President... win, win.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:24 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:04 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:53 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:52 pm

The guy couldn't name 3 historically black colleges if he tried.

78, white, rich, walks like a duck... quacks like one too.

MAGA folks are already out throwing around birtherism claims and racist tropes... but sure, it's the Democrats.

And don't even get me started on the blatant sexism, already perpetuated by Donald in Truth Social posts.
Are you saying that anyone that can't name 3 historically black college is racist?
You're a dope.
I'm saying Trump could care less about black people... well to a point of them helping him gain power.

He's done and said plenty of racist shit over the years surrounding people of all colors. Pretending it's unfounded is too funny.
Have any examples?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:24 pm

I was mentioned previously.....you should stick to sports, because in the politics area, you have no credibility.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:28 pm

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:24 pm
I was mentioned previously.....you should stick to sports, because in the politics area, you have no credibility.
Great, and you're just some old man living in the middle of nowhere who lacks the ability to critically think.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:30 pm

bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:53 pm

Are you saying that anyone that can't name 3 historically black college is racist?
You're a dope.
I'm saying Trump could care less about black people... well to a point of them helping him gain power.

He's done and said plenty of racist shit over the years surrounding people of all colors. Pretending it's unfounded is too funny.
Have any examples?
I'm not Walla Walla. I'm not going to list a bunch of shit pretending like you'll listen to any of it.

Again, my posts are not for you or any other conservatives on this forum. If they change someone's mind here great, but that's not my goal. My goal is for people visiting this board to understand that the general messaging on this board is pretty insane.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:33 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:28 pm
Great, and you're just some old man living in the middle of nowhere who lacks the ability to critically think.
Critically think.....

So, of the 6-8 people who have posted in these threads, it's us that are the fucking stupid ones and your lone self is the truly educated and right person.
Damn, you are funny when you want to be.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:33 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:30 pm
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

Have any examples?
I'm not Walla Walla. I'm not going to list a bunch of shit pretending like you'll listen to any of it.

Again, my posts are not for you or any other conservatives on this forum. If they change someone's mind here great, but that's not my goal. My goal is for people visiting this board to understand that the general messaging on this board is pretty insane.
No, I didn't think you'd provide any examples. Because you can't.

You said, "I think Trump is racist."

And that's all it is. You THINK.

I know he's not racist. And provided examples.