Trump

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Trump

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:45 pm

I really don't care for the way Ramaswamy 'demands' the others do anything. He should be saying that he "RECOMMENDS" they withdraw.

Demanding is assuming you have authority over the others......and he doesn't.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:50 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:45 pm
I really don't care for the way Ramaswamy 'demands' the others do anything. He should be saying that he "RECOMMENDS" they withdraw.

Yeah, that doesn't reflect on him very well.

I like what he has to say, but doesn't feel like someone to trust with the country at the moment.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:55 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:50 pm

I like what he has to say, but doesn't feel like someone to trust with the country at the moment.
I too like his policies and he seems like a strong leader...but the idea of him "demanding" is a little over the top with power that he just doesn't have. What will he do if elected? Demand congress pass this bill and that? Demand France do this or that?

Just not good for his campaign (in my opinion).

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:47 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:55 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:50 pm

I too like his policies and he seems like a strong leader...but the idea of him "demanding" is a little over the top with power that he just doesn't have. What will he do if elected? Demand congress pass this bill and that? Demand France do this or that?

Just not good for his campaign (in my opinion).
I demand that France hits more than 12 HRs next season!!!
dt

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:25 pm

I love all the grandstanding about being allowed on a ballot, as if voting matters. Talk about being many layers from the truth. The truth is demoncracy is pure evil. It's nothing but mob rule and slavery. Beyond that, the system is so controlled from the top that it makes zero difference who you vote for. But, sure, let's concern ourselves with whether or not Donald Trump is allowed on the ballot. :lol: Distraction is such a key part of their game. Just keep everybody focused on the politics and the sports ball.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:59 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:25 pm
I love all the grandstanding about being allowed on a ballot, as if voting matters. Talk about being many layers from the truth. The truth is demoncracy is pure evil. It's nothing but mob rule and slavery. Beyond that, the system is so controlled from the top that it makes zero difference who you vote for. But, sure, let's concern ourselves with whether or not Donald Trump is allowed on the ballot. :lol: Distraction is such a key part of their game. Just keep everybody focused on the politics and the sports ball.
So what should people do instead

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:32 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:59 am
DanielVogelbach wrote:
That's a good question. I wouldn't say that democracy is pure evil, rather that it is being unethically manipulated. Pass a Bill to eliminate superpacs would be a good start at cleaning up our democratic process. Superpacs drive candidates into the forefront which allows them maximum media attention. It's literally election manipulation.

gil

Post by gil » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:20 pm

Cascade Kid wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:32 pm
bpj wrote:
DanielVogelbach wrote:
That's a good question. I wouldn't say that democracy is pure evil, rather that it is being unethically manipulated. Pass a Bill to eliminate superpacs would be a good start at cleaning up our democratic process. Superpacs drive candidates into the forefront which allows them maximum media attention. It's literally election manipulation.
Getting rid of Super PACs would be a fantastic step in the right direction as far as I am concerned. As an individual, I can give up to $3,300 to a candidate's campaign. But I can give unlimited amounts to a Super PAC, which can spend unlimited amounts. Of course, the Super PAC can't coordinate with the candidate's campaign. R-r-right.

And, although I'm probably being super naive here, I'd like to see some way of making sure everyone (or most people) believe in the integrity of elections -- i.e., eligible voters get to vote with minimal effort AND there is no fraud (such as ineligible voters, machine of human manipulation, etc.)

Democracy is the worst form of government - except for all the other possibilities. - Paraphrase of Winston Churchill

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:40 pm

bpj wrote:
DanielVogelbach wrote:
#1 - Worry about yourself. You're not here to change the world. The world is here to change you.
#2 - There might be nothing you actually can do to rid the world of evil. The evil might be part of the design.
#3 If you want to do some activism, here are some ideas

a) intentional communities... look at ic.org, look at https://freedomcells.org/
c) home school co-ops
d) learn a foreign language
e) grow your own food
f) stop paying extortion (taxes)
g) stop using fiat currency - use gold, silver, bitcoin, or barter *don't support cashless businesses
h) stop voting
i) build earthships and rocket stoves
j) learn permaculture techniques
h) spread the word regarding voluntaryism and anarchy
i) build parallel societies -
k) Move to Mexico or someplace more free than USSSA

The moral of the story is you go against the grain. Lining up for a voting booth is doing the EXACT bidding of the system. You might think otherwise based on the rhetoric, but I promise there's nothing more obedient than casting a ballot and believing in the legitimacy of the authority.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:42 pm

gil wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:20 pm

Democracy is the worst form of government - except for all the other possibilities. - Paraphrase of Winston Churchill
Absolute bullshit propaganda for the slaves.