The Death of America

XpertDBA

Re: The Death of America

Post by XpertDBA » Tue May 28, 2024 8:49 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:39 am
Lea Thomas altered themselves with testosterone suppression and hormone replacement therapy. For a guy to transition to the WNBA they'd have to take hormone therapy. It's going to weaken them and alter the body, feminize it
The WNBA has a policy that allows transgender women to play in the league, provided that they have been taking hormone therapy for at least one year and that their testosterone levels are below a certain threshold

Even as the notion of transgender participation gets injected into the political stream, former NBA star Gilbert Arenas said in a recent interview he could not see a transgender woman playing in the WNBA.

"It won’t happen. It won’t even happen in the high school level. The reason is … Hoop has its own entity," Arenas said. "A hoop woman, your elite woman, she thinks she could compete with males. She doesn’t even consider females as equals. So when you’re talking about the Candace Parkers and stuff, they want to train with the males. So you’re not gonna have a male who’s that good that’s gonna say, ‘Hey, I wanna go against girls.’ Because if they’re that good, then they’re still competing with dudes."

When the interviewer gave a hypothetical of a male basketball player not being good enough to play in the NBA and deciding to become transgender to play in the WNBA, Arenas shook his head as if to say that would never happen.

"They’ll be playing overseas basketball. … If they were good enough already, then they’re playing with dudes. … What I’m saying is, if there’s a trans player and they’re that good, they’re practicing and playing with the men anyway," explained. "They’re too good for women, that’s beneath them. So you’re not gonna have a ‘Juwanna Mann.’ No one is going to lower their skill down to play.

"If you take the top 10 girls and say, ‘All right you guys have a chance to tryout for the NBA, would you do it?’ They’re gonna be like, ‘f--- yeah.’ … A hooper wants to be at the highest level. So, if the NBA is the highest level for a hooper, they don’t want to be considered women at this point. I am f---ing a hooper,"e he said.

"You can ask Candace Parker, she’s gonna be like, ‘I’m a hooper. I’m not a WNBA player. I’m a f---ing hooper. You play me against a WNBA player, there’s not ‘girl rules,’ she’s gonna play with the boys ball. She’s not going to play with the girls ball. If I have a shootout with a WNBA player, she’s not gonna want to use her ball. You’re not gonna make me feel less than a hooper."
Why should any biological woman athlete anywhere, at any time, have to subject themselves to ANY biological man beating them, or being in the locker room with them? There's no argument you can make that makes ANY sense at any level. It's absolute lunacy, and you defending them just shows how stupid left, the left has really gone.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 29, 2024 1:23 pm

There are only two options.

1. A biological male can't compete against women

2. A biological woman is forced to compete against and be with a biological males in locker rooms.

Anyone that think that 2 is the better option is fucked in the head beyond belief.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 29, 2024 5:47 pm

dt

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Thu May 30, 2024 9:41 pm

I'm politically clueless, but does this mean he can't run for office?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri May 31, 2024 1:59 am

He can still run

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri May 31, 2024 2:44 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 1:59 am
He can still run
AND WIN!