My VP picks in order of preference

Seattle or Bust

Re: My VP picks in order of preference

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:54 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:18 pm
There is a huge difference between the 2nd Amendment and abortion....

One of them has the words.....SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED after it.

The other can vary from state to state depending on how much they like/want to kill babies.

And my definition of baby is after 20 weeks.
Until you look back at that era and understand the the founding fathers probably didn't envision citizens owning that type of weaponry.

You're speaking to an era where muskets were the primary weapon owned by the average man. They were slow loading, slow firing guns.

To own a tank, bomb, grenade launcher, you have to go through a rigorous process of background checks and need a destructive device permit. I think an AR-15, at this point, should fit the billing given that it is the clear weapon of choice used when citizens try to enact destruction.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:59 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:54 pm

The other can vary from state to state depending on how much they like/want to kill babies.

Until you look back at that era and understand the the founding fathers probably didn't envision citizens owning that type of weaponry.

You're speaking to an era where muskets were the primary weapon owned by the average man. They were slow loading, slow firing guns.

To own a tank, bomb, grenade launcher, you have to go through a rigorous process of background checks and need a destructive device permit. I think an AR-15, at this point, should fit the billing given that it is the clear weapon of choice used when citizens try to enact destruction.
It's a glorified .22

You're retarded.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:59 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:52 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:00 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:56 pm

Like murder? Yeah...
And Donald Trump was almost murdered by an AR-15... the gun used in the murder of many children in school shootings over the years.

But no side wants to have a good-faith conversation on the topics they vehemently defend.

I'm down for politicians to look at abortion and come to sound decisions based on the facts for what it looks like to regulate the practice.

I'm down for politicians to come to sound decisions around civilians purchasing the tool most utilized to cause mass destruction in the US.

But we won't do it.
Such a lib argument. He wasn't almost murdered by an AR-15.

He was almost murdered by a deranged kid who was raised by a couple quacks, who listened to and believed too many lies about Trump (just like you), who is probably on a med cocktail like most of the shooters seem to be.

Murdered by an AR-15. Lol, clown.
Great, then Republicans can get to work guaranteeing mental health care to Americans, but they won't do that either.

But it doesn't matter, because like I said. You will never engage in a good faith argument.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:00 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:59 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:

It's a glorified .22

You're retarded.
Case in point.

You're impossible. You can't even entertain anything outside of your narrow viewpoint.

You can't do it ever.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:01 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:00 pm
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

It's a glorified .22

You're retarded.
Case in point.

You're impossible. You can't even entertain anything outside of your narrow viewpoint.

You can't do it ever.
There's no reason to.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, just repeating what your other lib retards tell you because you have no idea.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:04 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:01 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:

It's a glorified .22

You're retarded.
Case in point.

You can't do it ever.
There's no reason to.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, just repeating what your other lib retards tell you because you have no idea.
Right.

Joe Biden won the election.

You once said that you would shut the hell up for once if he won.

Yet here you are yapping on constantly and using "oh it was clearly stolen" again, as some nonsense to not shift your narrow viewpoint of the world.

Like I said, it's impossible to deal with someone like you. In any election ever moving forward that a Republican loses you'll spout the same nonsense because you can't even contemplate that there could be people out there who find Donald Trump revolting. You just can't do it.

Donald Trump won the 2016 election. I can see why. A good bulk of people felt disenfranchised coming out of the Obama presidency, he was a pop culture icon, and he represented a new breath/thought process in politics.

You can't even formulate a sentence like that on the liberal side.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:07 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:

You're wrong for several reasons:
1. The common man had the same weapons as the military.
2. The first machine gun was created:
The Puckle gun
James Puckle (1667–1724), English inventor, lawyer and writer, patented the Puckle gun in 1718. The Puckle gun is a tripod-mounted, single-barreled flintlock weapon fitted with a manually operated revolving cylinder; Puckle advertised its main application as an anti-boarding gun for use on ships.

I actually believe that you don't even know the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.
Just so you know, it's primary purpose is to overthrow a tyrannical government; as they had just done.

Furthermore, did the founding fathers envision the internet, or daily paper or phones? Why do these fall into freedom of speech?

True, but what is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? Once again, to overthrow a tyrannical government..... not to hunt and feed your family.

Another reason for the 2nd Amendment is to ensure the common man will never have their arm infringed...... as the English did when they invaded the colonies. The first they did was take away the weapons because it's easier to control an unarmed populous.

Do I believe that people need tank, bomb, grenade launcher, jet fighters or other explosives?
Fuck no. But I also know that an AR-15 is not a weapon of military use. It's a semi-automatic (one shot per trigger pull) .223 that allows the common people to have some strength over the government.

I know it was a Founding Father that stated; a government should fear it's citizens, not the citizens fear it's government.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:10 pm

Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:07 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:

You're wrong for several reasons:
1. The common man had the same weapons as the military.
2. The first machine gun was created:
The Puckle gun
James Puckle (1667–1724), English inventor, lawyer and writer, patented the Puckle gun in 1718. The Puckle gun is a tripod-mounted, single-barreled flintlock weapon fitted with a manually operated revolving cylinder; Puckle advertised its main application as an anti-boarding gun for use on ships.

I actually believe that you don't even know the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.
Just so you know, it's primary purpose is to overthrow a tyrannical government; as they had just done.

Furthermore, did the founding fathers envision the internet, or daily paper or phones? Why do these fall into freedom of speech?

True, but what is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? Once again, to overthrow a tyrannical government..... not to hunt and feed your family.

Another reason for the 2nd Amendment is to ensure the common man will never have their arm infringed...... as the English did when they invaded the colonies. The first they did was take away the weapons because it's easier to control an unarmed populous.

Do I believe that people need tank, bomb, grenade launcher, jet fighters or other explosives?
Fuck no. But I also know that an AR-15 is not a weapon of military use. It's a semi-automatic (one shot per trigger pull) .223 that allows the common people to have some strength over the government.

I know it was a Founding Father that stated; a government should fear it's citizens, not the citizens fear it's government.

And to think that you have any sort of shot overthrowing a tyrannical government is hilarious to me. If they want you gone, they're not knocking on your front door or standing in neat lines to come and end you. They're dropping bombs on you and you have no way to defend yourself which is why trying to apply to 2nd amendment is silly to me today.

You literally cannot own the same equipment the military develops as a citizen.

In short, you have no chance if the government comes for you. It's too far gone.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:15 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:04 pm
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

Case in point.

You can't do it ever.
There's no reason to.

Right.

Yet here you are yapping on constantly and using "oh it was clearly stolen" again, as some nonsense to not shift your narrow viewpoint of the world.

Like I said, it's impossible to deal with someone like you. In any election ever moving forward that a Republican loses you'll spout the same nonsense because you can't even contemplate that there could be people out there who find Donald Trump revolting. You just can't do it.

Donald Trump won the 2016 election. I can see why. A good bulk of people felt disenfranchised coming out of the Obama presidency, he was a pop culture icon, and he represented a new breath/thought process in politics.

So stop talking with me if you're so exasperated you colossal loser.

I never said I'd leave if he lost, that's just what one of you dainty libs on the forum was trying to get me to do. Because you people can't handle hearing the other side, you demand people agree with you.

I don't care what you believe. But you'll never find me acting like you're right to appease you.

Bunch of Mary's.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:17 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:15 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:04 pm
bpj wrote:

There's no reason to.

Right.

So stop talking with me if you're so exasperated you colossal loser.

I never said I'd leave if he lost, that's just what one of you dainty libs on the forum was trying to get me to do. Because you people can't handle hearing the other side, you demand people agree with you.

I don't care what you believe. But you'll never find me acting like you're right to appease you.

Bunch of Mary's.
I'm not engaging with you to change who you are... you're too far gone.

I'm talking to you to highlight what a colossal impossibility it is to influence someone who is so gone in their viewpoints with the hopes that they read this and it influences them to NOT do what you do.