Re: Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:34 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:30 pm
bpj wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:24 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:04 pm

I'm saying Trump could care less about black people... well to a point of them helping him gain power.

He's done and said plenty of racist shit over the years surrounding people of all colors. Pretending it's unfounded is too funny.
Have any examples?
I'm not Walla Walla. I'm not going to list a bunch of shit pretending like you'll listen to any of it.

Again, my posts are not for you or any other conservatives on this forum. If they change someone's mind here great, but that's not my goal. My goal is for people visiting this board to understand that the general messaging on this board is pretty insane.
Example......YOU.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:36 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:33 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:28 pm
I was mentioned previously.....you should stick to sports, because in the politics area, you have no credibility.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great, and you're just some old man living in the middle of nowhere who lacks the ability to critically think.
Critically think.....

So, of the 6-8 people who have posted in these threads, it's us that are the fucking stupid ones and your lone self is the truly educated and right person.
Damn, you are funny when you want to be.
Yes.

You are an active minority. Thinking that because 6-8 of you affirm each other's beliefs mean they're right or in the majority is exactly why you lack the skills to critically think.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:39 pm

bpj wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:33 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:30 pm
bpj wrote:

Have any examples?
I'm not Walla Walla. I'm not going to list a bunch of shit pretending like you'll listen to any of it.

Again, my posts are not for you or any other conservatives on this forum. If they change someone's mind here great, but that's not my goal. My goal is for people visiting this board to understand that the general messaging on this board is pretty insane.
No, I didn't think you'd provide any examples. Because you can't.

You said, "I think Trump is racist."

And that's all it is. You THINK.

I know he's not racist. And provided examples.
Yeah well, tell that to the 90% of black people who won't be supporting him in the up and coming election.

It's funny how when minorities or women tell you they don't like Trump because he's racist or sexist, you tell them they're wrong and stupid. You don't listen to them.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:48 pm

Seattle or Bust needs to be medicated.......REALLY FUCKING FAST.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:52 pm

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:48 pm
See again, you can sit there and call me a "retard" all day or make stupid comments about me needing to be medicated.

They just are petty, childish insults from a old man who gets hot and bothered by having his beliefs challenged. I know so many men like you.

I have a proposal for you Walla, do you play golf? I see you commenting all over the Open predictions post, etc.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:06 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:52 pm
See again, you can sit there and call me a "retard" all day or make stupid comments about me needing to be medicated.
I am truly offended that because I think you should be medicated that I think you are a retard. There are plenty of people out there that take daily medicine and are not anywhere near a retard.

Maybe you should try a little PC for once.

They just are petty, childish insults from a old man who gets hot and bothered by having his beliefs challenged. I know so many men like you.
No, I am not having my believes challenged. The reason I know this is because you seem to be the one picking the fight with everyone you can.

Since you only know what my political beliefs are, you actually know ZERO about who I am. So you claiming that you know many men like me is absurd.

I have a proposal for you Walla, do you play golf? I see you commenting all over the Open predictions post, etc.
What a broken sentence...... I have a proposal for you, do you play golf?
But you don't address what the proposal is.
But I still don't think that you're a retard. I think you are so angry that people here don't agree with you that you can't complete a sentence without loosing it.

And to answer your question, yes, I once played quite a bit of golf. Got down to a 16.8 handicap before I had medical issues that made it difficult to continue with golf and work.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:28 pm

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:06 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:52 pm
I am truly offended that because I think you should be medicated that I think you are a retard. There are plenty of people out there that take daily medicine and are not anywhere near a retard.

Maybe you should try a little PC for once.

No, I am not having my believes challenged. The reason I know this is because you seem to be the one picking the fight with everyone you can.

Since you only know what my political beliefs are, you actually know ZERO about who I am. So you claiming that you know many men like me is absurd.

What a broken sentence...... I have a proposal for you, do you play golf?
But you don't address what the proposal is.
But I still don't think that you're a retard. I think you are so angry that people here don't agree with you that you can't complete a sentence without loosing it.

And to answer your question, yes, I once played quite a bit of golf. Got down to a 16.8 handicap before I had medical issues that made it difficult to continue with golf and work.

Tell you what, if I'm so retarded and need to be medicated...

How about you and I go play golf... I'll show you how retarded and medicated I need to be out there.

I win, you have to vote Democrat up and down the entire ticket.

You win, I have to vote Conservative up and down the entire ticket.

After all, a retarded person in need of medication wouldn't whoop your ass on the golf course right? Hell, I should barely be standing right?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:31 pm

Anger anger anger.

So, to get this straight......
I say I used to golf a while back and had a 16.8 handicap.
You also say I am old.

And you are challenging me.
"You're right out of a comic book man"

I'm under the impression you didn't read a fucking thing I posted.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:38 pm

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:31 pm
Anger anger anger.

So, to get this straight......
I say I used to golf a while back and had a 16.8 handicap.
You also say I am old.

And you are challenging me.
"You're right out of a comic book man"

I'm under the impression you didn't read a fucking thing I posted.
Oh well see... I'm apparently retarded and need to be medicated.

I should barely be walking right?

You're a former 16.8 handicap, I'm some retard.

Should be cake.

Right?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:57 pm

Trump's reputation as being bigoted believe generally stem from being sued by the federal government for rental practices that were considered racially discriminating. They were a large NYC landlord, it was news
. In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments. The Trumps responded with a $100 million countersuit accusing the government of defamation.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.