The New Election Interference Strategy

Donn Beach

Re: The New Election Interference Strategy

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:12 am

It's not skewered, I've listened to what he has to say, all he does is try to muddy the waters with vague unsubstantiated claims. It's not about lib news producers, it's about simple facts.. He lost the case and has failed to produce his evidence, those are facts. Sure let's wait. But don't expect me to believe he has any unproduced evidence that he continues to sit on. I don't believe in the tooth fairy either.

And how about Donald's report, this was 2023, so far crickets. It's the same strategy. Confuse the issue by claiming to have some great irrefutable evidence but never getting around to revealing the evidence
“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” Trump wrote on his social media platform, Truth Social. “Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION!”
Last edited by Donn Beach on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:18 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:12 am
It's not skewered, I've listened to what he has to say, all he does is try to muddy the waters with vague unsubstantiated claims. It's not about lib news producers, it's about simple facts.. He lost the case and has failed to produce his evidence, those are facts. Sure let's wait. But don't expect me to believe he has any unproduced evidence that he continues to sit on. I don't believe in the tooth fairy either.
You're a dunce.

Do you think Trump defamed that whore E. Jean Carroll? No, lib judge railroaded him.

Do you think General Flynn was guilty? No, they railroaded him.

Do you think when this Judge Engeron rules against Trump it means Trump did anything wrong with his business deals? No, lib judge railroaded him.

Do you think an 80 year old January 6th granny was an insurrectionist for walking peacefully through the Capitol? No. She was railroaded.

It's amazing you make it through a day. Put your helmet on.

If you haven't figured out that they've weaponized the justice system against their enemies yet, there's no helping you at this point.
Attachments
20240216_020625.jpg

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:49 am

What's does this have to do with Rudy G? You're trying to make him out as some sort of victim? He was sued for defamation. He responded by admitting the things he claimed were in fact not true, he lied. He basically admitted negligence, that's the best he can come up with terms of a defense and he's being railroaded, and I'm the dunce, go figure. The man did it to himself and he did it big time, really it's fascinating to watch. What was the man thinking?

It's funny really with the mystery evidence that fails to be handed over. If he does have the evidence then why did he admit to lying? That doesn't make sense. If he had evidence why didn't he defend the things he said? Really, he was living in some kind of fantasy world and reality crashed in.

Coming up are the voting machine suits. I would think he's facing even deeper financial risk with them. He is being accused of damaging the value of large corporations. Of course it doesn't really matter, he's already toast.

What I wonder about is financial aspect of defending himself. The guy has been sucked dry with the recent suit. Sold his home, filed for bankruptcy. He's got millions still in legal bills I'm guessing and now he's got two more trials coming up probably with millions more in legal bills. He has no money and doesn't have anything left to defend, just give up? And how about the lawyers, they are running up millions in billing for a client that just filled for bankruptcy? It just just seems crazy to me, like lifestyles of the rich and famous, nightmare edition

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:04 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:49 am
What's does this have to do with Rudy G? You're trying to make him out as some sort of victim? He was sued for defamation. He responded by admitting the things he claimed were in fact not true, he lied. He basically admitted negligence, that's the best he can come up with terms of a defense and he's being railroaded, and I'm the dunce, go figure. The man did it to himself and he did it big time, really it's fascinating to watch. What was the man thinking?

It's funny really with the mystery evidence that fails to be handed over. If he does have the evidence then why did he admit to lying? That doesn't make sense. If he had evidence why didn't he defend the things he said? Really, he was living in some kind of fantasy world and reality crashed in.

Coming up are the voting machine suits. I would think he's facing even deeper financial risk with them. He is being accused of damaging the value of large corporations. Of course it doesn't really matter, he's already toast.

What I wonder about is financial aspect of defending himself. The guy has been sucked dry with the recent suit. Sold his home, filed for bankruptcy. He's got millions still in legal bills I'm guessing and now he's got two more trials coming up probably with millions more in legal bills. He has no money and doesn't have anything left to defend, just give up? And how about the lawyers, they are running up millions in billing for a client that just filled for bankruptcy? It just just seems crazy to me, like lifestyles of the rich and famous, nightmare edition
Trump was sued for defamation and was ordered to pay $150M+ also. It's a clownshow.

Sorry you can't see what's going on, but not going to waste more time on you.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:24 pm

I see quite clearly what's going on, Rudy spread a number of lies, something he admitted doing and a jury of your fellow citizens reamed him for it.

You're not going to bother trying to explain to me what's going on because there's nothing to explain. That's it, he fucked up. There's no conspiracy, it's not the libs, it was his mouth. Trump and Rudy's cases were weighed by a jury of their fellow citizens, it doesn't matter what I think, hose are who decided it. They said Trump did so I guess he did. Clown show, okay.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:53 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:24 pm
I see quite clearly what's going on, Rudy spread a number of lies, something he admitted doing and a jury of your fellow citizens reamed him for it.

You're not going to bother trying to explain to me what's going on because there's nothing to explain. That's it, he fucked up. There's no conspiracy, it's not the libs, it was his mouth. Trump and Rudy's cases were weighed by a jury of their fellow citizens, it doesn't matter what I think, hose are who decided it. They said Trump did so I guess he did. Clown show, okay.
Yeah, exactly. In your world Trump is guilty also because they said so. 🤡

Just like with Trevor Bauer, right??

Forget the judge in Giuliani's case decided guilt on her own in a summary judgment.
Forget that his guilt wasn't decided by my "fellow citizens", the jury was only there to decide how much he owed after the lib judge decided he was guilty putting her bias on full display.
Forget that the case was brought in lib DC instead of where it happened in Georgia.

Giuliani got railroaded.

We'll see how it turns out on appeal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... f-against/

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:40 pm

I know there was a summary judgment, that was because Rudy spent his time trying to hide assets, failing to respond to discovery. Wait for an appeal, I think it's reasonable the judgment gets reduced. He'd have to put up a bond equal to the judgment it seems. Might be impossible for him to do.

He's always full of contradictions. His defense was admitting the things he said weren't true but he has evidence that they were that he refuses to show. He wasn't railroaded, his defense makes no sense
Giuliani declined to testify in his own defense, yet insisted he was not given the chance to make his case. He also said his claims of cheating were 'supportable' - despite there never being any evidence brought forward.

'I have no doubt that my comments were made and they were supportable and are supportable today,' he said.

'I just did not have an opportunity to present the evidence that we offered.' /quote]

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:49 pm

You're not worth talking to.

Anybody else that happens to be reading, this article and interview at the bottom explains all of the braindead nonsense that Donn's parroting from his mainstream media sources that he still trusts.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... f-against/

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:35 pm

What, all that stuff from Rudy how unfairly he's been treated? It's a bunch of whining weird reality nonsense. Again, he admitted that what he said wasn't true. Now he says he has evidence that it is true. Then why did he say it wasn't, that it wasn't worth fighting? That makes no sense!

He claims now he has the evidence to prove it, but he refuses to mount a defense with it. And now he's going to blame the judge, bullshit. He throws this nonsense out and you guys enable him.

I can see him appealing that amount. But I'll bet he doesn't get anywhere with all this nonsense he's talking. An appeal is not a do over. Yeah, it's about correcting mistakes by the court. I'll bet the court didn't make mistakes, Rudy was the one making mistakes, at least if that's what he is talking about. A need to bring forth his evidence or whatever. Once the case goes up for appeal all the Rudy hyperbole will disappear

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:45 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:35 pm
What, all that stuff from Rudy how unfairly he's been treated? It's a bunch of whining weird reality nonsense. Again, he admitted that what he said wasn't true. Now he says he has evidence that it is true. Then why did he say it wasn't, that it wasn't worth fighting? That makes no sense!

He claims now he has the evidence to prove it, but he refuses to mount a defense with it. And now he's going to blame the judge, bullshit. He throws this nonsense out and you guys enable him.

I can see him appealing that amount. But I'll bet he doesn't get anywhere with all this nonsense he's talking. An appeal is not a do over. Yeah, it's about correcting mistakes by the court. I'll bet the court didn't make mistakes, Rudy was the one making mistakes, at least if that's what he is talking about. A need to bring forth his evidence or whatever. Once the case goes up for appeal all the Rudy hyperbole will disappear
You're saying the same stupid things over and over when you obviously didn't actually listen to what he said, nor do you have a grasp of what he says happened.

So just stfu and wait to see what happens in the appeal. Giuliani thinks the judgment would be thrown out. If it's in libland, I doubt that's happening. We'll see.