What's your opinion?

Mel Bradford

Re: What's your opinion?

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Not sure why......but since the kids aren't getting it (undeveloped immune systems) one could be lead to believe its 'man' made. Oh, the audacity to imagine such a thing. Report me to the thought police. But I really don't know.

Mans greatest fear is death. The global warming hoax has not changed societal norms. We still consume large houses, cars and flights on airplanes. But see how well this one is working. Its inaugurated unprecedented government control and is using fear as the predicate for relations. It's a dream come true for the Cuomo brothers and like minded.

Went for a walk this morning through the empty streets of my local lake township. About a three mile hike. You can tell who's absorbed by the hype. You get a brief look and almost a step off the curb of avoidance. Will it pass or have we crossed into the old Soviet model of neighbor v. neighbor especially in tough economic times ? Too early to tell.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:30 pm
Not sure why......but since the kids aren't getting it (undeveloped immune systems) one could be lead to believe its 'man' made. Oh, the audacity to imagine such a thing. Report me to the thought police. But I really don't know.

Mans greatest fear is death. The global warming hoax has not changed societal norms. We still consume large houses, cars and flights on airplanes. But see how well this one is working. Its inaugurated unprecedented government control and is using fear as the predicate for relations. It's a dream come true for the Cuomo brothers and like minded.

Went for a walk this morning through the empty streets of my local lake township. About a three mile hike. You can tell who's absorbed by the hype. You get a brief look and almost a step off the curb of avoidance. Will it pass or have we crossed into the old Soviet model of neighbor v. neighbor especially in tough economic times ? Too early to tell.
Growth rates in new cases have been slowing for almost two weeks and yesterday finally went negative. Tracking fairly well with my forecast....
Capture55.JPG
Capture55.JPG (57.2 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:00 pm

That's awesome news. Anyone hearing that on the news?

I'm just hearing how "bad the victim's lungs get".

No word on Trumps chloronique cocktail working. No word that we've already turned the corner.

Just doom and gloom.

People may not be back in church by Easter, but I think we will be in recover mode about to go back to work at that point.

May 1st it sooner, I think people are back to work.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:46 pm

bpj wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:00 pm
That's awesome news. Anyone hearing that on the news?

I'm just hearing how "bad the victim's lungs get".

No word on Trumps chloronique cocktail working. No word that we've already turned the corner.

Just doom and gloom.

People may not be back in church by Easter, but I think we will be in recover mode about to go back to work at that point.

May 1st it sooner, I think people are back to work.
Yep that is what I am projecting. First week of May. Had an argument on Twitter who insisted there would be any football this fall. Literally nothing to base it on other than a doom and gloom mentality. Only 18k new cases today. I think we end up under 30k again today.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:14 pm

The news is BS. More hype than a martian invasion. Its as if the common cold were turned into an invisible death lottery....like a sci-fi script. If I hear the words 'socially responsible' as a qualifier to 'social distancing' I'm going to barf. They've already announced that parks and beaches are closed for the summer. What ?

Now its a game of dare. State governors are hard pressed to not deviate from .....the lowest common denominator coming out of D.C.. Age statistics and pre-existing conditions of the actual deaths are not readily available. What is reported is 'new' cases....which if not put in perspective....implies an out of control virus. Nice job US media. As you feign to inform....you deceive.

Take the example of US sports. Through media we have atomized the entire industry to saturate the willing populace for profit and gain beyond imagination. Hey, I like a ballgame like the next guy.....but the local sports radio jocks are still flapping their gums....and games have been cancelled for weeks. Its an industry that self regurgitates. Click.

We do the same with any national situation. First we report it, then we analyze it to death, and then hand it off to politics.
Of course were not panicking....the folks on television are doing it for us.

In a show of restraint.....I will only mention the Hollywood imbeciles...in passing

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:29 am

Heard today that the worst is going
to be the next 2 weeks. All we can
do is wait and see and pray it's going
away.
Old people like me are most likely
the most venerable. Well, at that
age we are. We have low immunity,
worn out parts and it's not surprising.
Thats life. I bet you most of the
old people were on their way to
die any way.
I just worry about everyone else!

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:41 pm

Bless you GL

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:28 pm

While taking softballs from ABC news (which has gone 24/7 pandemic) the sexually confused mayor of Tampa Bay FL excused the fact that the Governor of Florida took his time declaring a "shelter-in" policy as "we are all learning together". When asked about the response from the Federal Government, Ms. Castor "dumped her lunch" on the Trump administration for being severely unprepared.

Only mentioned because its a common theme among the demonic tribe to feign deep tolerance and understanding on one hand and self righteous displeasure on the other. And oh how the network hosts grin from ear to ear when the condemnation they hold in their heart is validated on the air.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:05 am

Bad news about Boris Johnson now in the ICU.

If it was Trump instead millions of sick fuck libs would break the quarantine to party in the streets.........
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:24 pm

No doubt.....

Two points:

When briefing Minnesota weeks ago about the 'shelter in' policy the governor said cell phone tracking indicated that Minnesotans were mingling too much. Geesh.

Yesterday, the gov quoted a study by the 'brain' trust at U of Washington science/ research which predict over 450 death this summer in our bastion of lake country. Thus the need to ....continue to slide into a national economic depression....and stay at home.

Oh well, at least there's no traffic jams.....just peanut butter heads driving toward the cliff.

y'all have a good day