My VP picks in order of preference

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: My VP picks in order of preference

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:50 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:26 pm
I'd love to see them just raise the voting age to 25.

All kids are idiots and should have at least some life/world experience before they have a say in how things are run.
Wow, I can barely see the Mustang Fastback with those long legs and pert little asses in front of it.
8-)

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:44 am

What was it Seattle or bust was saying? Shapiro seems to agree
Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro bluntly questioned whether Trump should have picked Vance, saying on his show: “If you had a time machine, if you go back two weeks, would [Trump] have picked JD Vance again? I doubt it.”

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:20 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:44 am
What was it Seattle or bust was saying? Shapiro seems to agree
Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro bluntly questioned whether Trump should have picked Vance, saying on his show: “If you had a time machine, if you go back two weeks, would [Trump] have picked JD Vance again? I doubt it.”
I think Vance is a terrible pick, but if zionist femboy Ben Shapiro doesn't like him, it probably means Vance isn't a slave to Israel, so maybe he won't be too bad after all.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:41 am

Zionist femboy? Fanboy? The republican party is pretty Zionist oriented isn't it?

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:20 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:41 am
Zionist femboy? Fanboy? The republican party is pretty Zionist oriented isn't it?
A 5'2" femboy.

Yes, it's one of the Republican party's biggest problems.

The Democrat party is equally infiltrated at this point.

Follow @AipacTracker on Twitter.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:18 pm

Yeah, though the democrats are becoming more fractured, I would think it's a bigger problem with them. Republican support really stems from Christian fundemtalism, Christian Zionism

gil

Post by gil » Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:40 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:18 pm
Yeah, though the democrats are becoming more fractured, I would think it's a bigger problem with them. Republican support really stems from Christian fundemtalism, Christian Zionism
The war, and Israel more generally, sure have created some interesting fault lines. Yesterday, Trump met with Prime Minister Netanyahu. Afterward, Trump commented on remarks made by Kamala Harris. Trump is quoted by CNN as saying this about Harris:
I think her remarks were disrespectful ... They weren’t very nice pertaining to Israel. I actually don’t know how a person who is Jewish could vote for her.
... and in a speech Friday night, Trump said this about Harris:
She doesn’t like Jewish people. She doesn’t like Israel. That’s the way it is, and that’s the way it’s always gonna be.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/26/politics ... index.html

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:00 pm

Kamala tried to straddle the fence with her remarks....
dt

gil

Post by gil » Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:33 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:00 pm
Yes, I can see that. She has seemed to condemn the "pro-Hamas" demonstrators, which is not going to make one extreme happy. And she has raised more concern (compared to President Biden) about the suffering of Gazans, which is not going to make the other extreme happy. To me, if you can upset BOTH Netanyahu and the "from the River to the Sea" idiots, you might be in the right (by which I mean middle) place.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:00 pm

gil wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:33 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:00 pm
Yes, I can see that. She has seemed to condemn the "pro-Hamas" demonstrators, which is not going to make one extreme happy. And she has raised more concern (compared to President Biden) about the suffering of Gazans, which is not going to make the other extreme happy. To me, if you can upset BOTH Netanyahu and the "from the River to the Sea" idiots, you might be in the right (by which I mean middle) place.
Netanyahu IS the "river to the sea" idiots.

This is from his Likud party-
20240727_113945.jpg
You know what the difference is?

Israel wants to rule from the river to the sea (and they DO), and Palestine just wants to be free, not under the rule of Israeli soldiers.