Soleimani Killed.....About Damn Time

Bil522

Soleimani Killed.....About Damn Time

Post by Bil522 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:27 am

D-train

Re: Soleimani Killed.....About Damn Time

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Of course the Dems say that it was done as a distraction from impeachment and it will lead to WWIII. Some truly fucked in the head people on the left.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:01 pm

So has WWIII started yet? Has the Iranian Navy stormed the beaches of Ocean Shores, Coos Bay and Santa Monica yet. I was sure I would wake up to this news given the fear mongering on the left last night.
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:41 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:01 pm
So has WWIII started yet? Has the Iranian Navy stormed the beaches of Ocean Shores, Coos Bay and Santa Monica yet. I was sure I would wake up to this news given the fear mongering on the left last night.
The rhetoric to stain the President is non stop and the majority of America is tiring from it. The lunatic left are now revering a mass murdering terrorist

3 missles delivered to strategic points in Iran would effectively behead the entire Iranian economy. The Iranians will never go to war with us. They lose the country within one day. No the war they wage has been ongoing since 1979. More like a thousand knife wounds, they pop up and terrorize anyone that is vulnerable, Despite $1.5 B in cash from Obama who tried to appease them, they haven’t ever stopped. I am thankful that we have a President who is unpredictable and at the same time hates war and the Washington DC apparatus that profits from war.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:41 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:01 pm
The rhetoric to stain the President is non stop and the majority of America is tiring from it. The lunatic left are now revering a mass murdering terrorist

3 missles delivered to strategic points in Iran would effectively behead the entire Iranian economy. The Iranians will never go to war with us. They lose the country within one day. No the war they wage has been ongoing since 1979. More like a thousand knife wounds, they pop up and terrorize anyone that is vulnerable, Despite $1.5 B in cash from Obama who tried to appease them, they haven’t ever stopped. I am thankful that we have a President who is unpredictable and at the same time hates war and the Washington DC apparatus that profits from war.
Well said my brother!
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:01 pm

I'd like to know why we decided to do this now. I find the timing odd. Iran is no threat. Has anyone noticed how, while Trump has been in office, there has been no terrorist threats, etc? There are plenty of ilk in the military industrial complex looking for any reason, usually manufactured, to start lobbing missiles and increase defense spending. It's usually bullshit based propaganda to feed the people who gain from this endless cycle of bullshit.
Remember when we 'took out' Bin Laden and then rejoiced? The dude was a completely isolated geriatric and no threat at all, and yet we send over seal team six so Obama could manufacture a headline, when the dude posed exactly no threat. Did anyone seriously sleep better knowing Bin :Laden was dead? How about this Iranian General? This smells like the exact same thing.

There are entities that have been trying to draw us into another Middle East (re: unwinnable unless you are in the defense-contract business) mess because of a manufactured 'threat' that does not really exist and has no real substance behind it. Remember the 'bombs' in the Straight of Hormuz a few months ago? A laughably blatant attempt to draw the US in, and Trump said no fucking way. The three things I have respected about Trump's Administration is the emphasis on America first, a strong economy, and no manufactured military escalations. I don't believe he is a guy that wants to go to war, he's about talk and bluster, not guns. I want to know what has changed, who is in his ear coercing this situation. Is he morphing into a politician like all the rest who will bend to the will of the deep state? I'd be very disappointed. There is no need to stir up shit in the Middle East. None. This is the definition of insanity. Who stands to gain? Boeing? Raytheon? McDonnell Douglas? Certainly not the American public. Are they funding his reelection campaign? This just does not make sense tactically. There is no threat from the Middle East, except the ones that we have been manufacturing for decades now.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:17 pm

Nothing’s changed for President Trump. He is his own man. What I believe happened was the continual confrontations by Iran who are seriously hurting from the isolation placed upon them from the President. He isn’t easily provoked, remember the drone shoot down the war mongers wanted to hit em hard and the President listened and pulled back. This latest escalation involved crossing the Presidents red line...Don’t harm Americans or else. The Iranians mocked him saying you can’t do anything and then attack some more, see how Trump responded.Not by killing innocents, but by cutting off the head of the Serpent

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... nt_warned/

The Iranians killed an American......That crossed the redline. There will be no war from this....It would be Iranian suicide and no war monger is going to push the President, he is his own man

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:22 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm
Of course the Dems say that it was done as a distraction from impeachment and it will lead to WWIII. Some truly fucked in the head people on the left.
The distraction part is very plausible and probably even likely. Makes a great headline for the voters. It's what presidents do. Could be wrong though, the guy seemed to have it coming.

As for WWIII, oh man LOL. How far out can Iran even reach? They can barely even get over the Iraqi border. And who's on their side? Pretty much nobody with any clout. Guess I'd better start training so when the Marine Corps brings me back up I can man a machine gun nest on Santa Monica Pier.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:44 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:01 pm
I'd like to know why we decided to do this now. I find the timing odd. Iran is no threat. Has anyone noticed how, while Trump has been in office, there has been no terrorist threats, etc? There are plenty of ilk in the military industrial complex looking for any reason, usually manufactured, to start lobbing missiles and increase defense spending. It's usually bullshit based propaganda to feed the people who gain from this endless cycle of bullshit.
Remember when we 'took out' Bin Laden and then rejoiced? The dude was a completely isolated geriatric and no threat at all, and yet we send over seal team six so Obama could manufacture a headline, when the dude posed exactly no threat. Did anyone seriously sleep better knowing Bin :Laden was dead? How about this Iranian General? This smells like the exact same thing.

There are entities that have been trying to draw us into another Middle East (re: unwinnable unless you are in the defense-contract business) mess because of a manufactured 'threat' that does not really exist and has no real substance behind it. Remember the 'bombs' in the Straight of Hormuz a few months ago? A laughably blatant attempt to draw the US in, and Trump said no fucking way. The three things I have respected about Trump's Administration is the emphasis on America first, a strong economy, and no manufactured military escalations. I don't believe he is a guy that wants to go to war, he's about talk and bluster, not guns. I want to know what has changed, who is in his ear coercing this situation. Is he morphing into a politician like all the rest who will bend to the will of the deep state? I'd be very disappointed. There is no need to stir up shit in the Middle East. None. This is the definition of insanity. Who stands to gain? Boeing? Raytheon? McDonnell Douglas? Certainly not the American public. Are they funding his reelection campaign? This just does not make sense tactically. There is no threat from the Middle East, except the ones that we have been manufacturing for decades now.
Actually..........

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-new ... 6fc5fc6d11
dt