8%
Antifa
85%

Total votes: 13

bpj

OT- Riots, who is responsible?

Post by bpj » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:11 am

Very curious what the forum thinks.

Off topic but baseball doesnt exist right now anyways and wanted as many votes as possible for a clearer picture.

Please set biases aside and vote what you feel.

Sexymarinersfan

Re: OT- Riots, who is responsible?

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 am

Weren't they just recently designated as domestic terrorists?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:49 am

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 am
Weren't they just recently designated as domestic terrorists?
Yep.
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:09 pm

The rioters have managed to debunk the social distancing rules and managed to force open businesses closed by the wuflu. Now celebrities even Biden are bailing out those incarcerated over the weekend which begs the question If those thugs are white suprimists, or the “Russians” as Susan Rice so elequently suggested......

Confused in Coeurdalene

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:18 pm

The Globalist controlled mass media is responsible. Blacks and Whites are taught every day on TV, Hollywood and in public schools that there is an epidemic of Blacks being killed without due cause by cops. They are being taught that race is imaginary and that Blacks are not any more prone to violence and making bad decisions [murder, rape, aids, infanticide] than any other race. Everything is the White Man's fault.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:14 pm

I can't pick any of those. You can maybe allot blame in small increments, but ultimately you're responsible for your own actions. If you throw a rock through a store window or set a cop car on fire, nobody made you do it, you chose to do it. You're not Son Of Sam. Hell, Sam didn't make Son Of Sam do what he did.

But that's society in general and is exemplified by the choices in this poll, it's always somebody else's fault and there's no personal accountability. Everyone makes their contribution, but you can't rationalize the irrational. It's just stupidity. Lots of stupid people think stupid things and do stupid things, and stupid people have stupid reactions. But nobody wants to say it because it's too simple and insulting.

Yes, the media makes their contribution, the politicians make theirs, the groups make theirs, but people should be smart enough to think for themselves, make rational decisions, and way too many just aren't.

So anyway, if there was a box for "Stupid/Mentally Imbalanced People", that's the one I'd click on.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:42 pm

There is a box for that. Its called antifa
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:50 pm

True, you really can't come up with one smart or rational thing those losers do. I even found one of their recruiting videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtWAvUb-4

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:05 pm

I didn't check a box.

The root cause is unfair treatment of blacks (and others) and a few bad apples among the police. I will admit, sometimes blacks, Hispanics and whites do a little goading and baiting when stopped by the police. Police are generally not hired because they are super nice guys/gals. Though many are. When I am stopped for speeding, passing a counterfeit $20 bill, looting or selling cigarettes on the street I play the "game", I don't get all in a huff, and I am then let off. "Thank you Mr. DoubleMochaMan, have a nice day." "Thanks officer, I'll put that check in the mail for the police circus."
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:17 pm

By the same token I completely understand the peaceful (relatively so) protests. I also understand the looting. The looting is not a statement against any kind of injustice (except maybe the Mariners losing too often) but rather an opportunistic move to get free jewelry and jeans. Those people don't give a fuck about George Floyd. They don't watch or read the news. They are selfish and feel no empathy.
DMM