The real George Floyd?

D-train

The real George Floyd?

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:27 am

dt

D-train

Re: The real George Floyd?

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:37 am

Wow! Just Wow! I just watched the entire vid. That my friends is an amazing woman.
dt

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Real life is always mysterious. A night club owner was on air earlier in the week saying that they both worked for her as security guards off and on for years and they knew each other. Curious that the media is not reporting this fact. They don't want to delve into the actual people and tell their stories. That will only deflect from their 'movement'.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:13 pm

Who in this vid is exacerbating the perceived racial divide....

https://twitter.com/DigitalForests/stat ... 1661838338
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:31 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:53 pm
Real life is always mysterious. A night club owner was on air earlier in the week saying that they both worked for her as security guards off and on for years and they knew each other. Curious that the media is not reporting this fact. They don't want to delve into the actual people and tell their stories. That will only deflect from their 'movement'.
what you mean not reporting it?...I read that and i am not even following the story, you guys love your conspiracies...

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:05 pm

She reminds us that Obama's "social justice movement" hasn't been able to produce very many martyrs with clean rap sheets who weren't resisting arrest or doing worse. If there truly is an epidemic of 1000s of cases of totally innocent Blacks getting murdered by the Police..then let's see more of that instead of the parade of Blacks with criminal history. What helped get Trump elected were the US Citizens who figured out for themselves that Obama's Black Victimology 101 message .. "He was a Gentle Giant, an aspiring Rapper, a Choir Boy, a Good Boy, and "he coulda been my Son"... were claims that ended up exposed as lies. CNN and MSNBC broadcast this false narrative non stop and their viewing public have finally awoken to the nonsense and are leaving them in droves. Evidently, people hate being lied to.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:04 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:31 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
what you mean not reporting it?...I read that and i am not even following the story, you guys love your conspiracies...
That is true, their having the same employer was prominently reported on several news outlets. It was apparently worth more than a footnote, unlike the retired black police captain in St. Louis who was murdered by looters a couple days ago. The media and black leaders should be all over that as much as they are Mr. Floyd, but it doesn't fit the narrative so under the rug it goes.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:04 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:31 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
That is true, their having the same employer was prominently reported on several news outlets. It was apparently worth more than a footnote, unlike the retired black police captain in St. Louis who was murdered by looters a couple days ago. The media and black leaders should be all over that as much as they are Mr. Floyd, but it doesn't fit the narrative so under the rug it goes.
If they focused on the prior relationship then it might destroy the theory that he only killed him because he was black as opposed to possibly having a work place feud with the guy.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:55 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 pm

If they focused on the prior relationship then it might destroy the theory that he only killed him because he was black as opposed to possibly having a work place feud with the guy.
Unfortunately, either way it was an abuse of power...and it looks bad.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:09 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:55 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Unfortunately, either way it was an abuse of power...and it looks bad.
I'll guess that Floyd and Chauvin fought before. I'll guess that Floyd beat him up and both were fired from the security job. This makes it "premeditated"...but it blows the theory that this was a "typical act of prejudice / typical act of abuse" committed against a Black that happened "just because".