TIP OF THE ICEBERG IN JOURNALISM

Moe Gibbs

TIP OF THE ICEBERG IN JOURNALISM

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:25 pm

"CNN ‘Journalist Of The Year’ Quits; Admits He Wrote Fake News"

https://newspunch.com/cnn-journalist-admits-fake-news/

"A reporter who was awarded CNN’s “Journalist of the Year” prize has resigned from his job and admitted to writing fake news for several years because he felt “pressure.”"

“I am sick and I need to get help,” Claas Relotius said in his confession. He explained it was “fear of failing,” that made him falsify the news for liberal outlets, earning him praise and prestigious awards in the process.

“My pressure to not be able to fail got ever bigger the more successful I became.”

According to Der Spiegel, Relotius “made up stories and invented protagonists” in many of his articles in order to push liberal talking points, demonize conservatives, and reinforce the globalist world view."
Last edited by Moe Gibbs on Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BaseHitDerby

Re: TIP OF THE ICEBERG IN JOURNALISM

Post by BaseHitDerby » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:41 am

Journalists are despicable. They have the voice to turn people's minds or influence how they think. News reporting nowadays is mostly just opinions to support the Left. Articles like this need to be spread to as many people as possible to open their eyes on all the fake news going around in the US.

BaseHitDerby

Re: TIP OF THE ICEBERG IN JOURNALISM

Post by BaseHitDerby » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:41 am

NYTimes editor forced to resign after not catering to The Left:
A former public editor at the New York Times tweeted Sunday that it was a “dark, dark day” for the paper after its editorial page editor announced his resignation following the fallout from running Sen. Tom Cotton's op-ed calling for the military to respond to the unrest over George Floyd’s death in police custody. Daniel Okrent, who left his position at the paper 15 years ago, tweeted, “This is a dark, dark day for the NYTimes. I know no finer journalist than James Bennet."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dark-day- ... lic-editor