What happened in Las Vegas?

bpj

What happened in Las Vegas?

Post by bpj » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:37 am

There are just as many unanswered questions about the death of George Floyd.

The cops hairline changed after his arrest.
Nothing about the videos makes sense, people are finding discrepancies and digital alterations.

Wtf is going on in our country.

They're saying look over here. Not over there...

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: What happened in Las Vegas?

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:45 am

Where are you getting this information from? If the Floyd incident was fake and part of some greater plan then most of the media is in on it. I'm not saying it isn't possible given how much money seems to be funding these anti-America groups and influencing the news organizations.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:21 am

To me the Vegas situation is pretty simple. Just a lonely introvert that morphed into a sociopath that hated to see happy people having a good time. He figured out a fool proof way to kill a massive # of people and decided to test his theory and go with a blaze of "glory".
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:34 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:21 am
To me the Vegas situation is pretty simple. Just a lonely introvert that morphed into a sociopath that hated to see happy people having a good time. He figured out a fool proof way to kill a massive # of people and decided to test his theory and go with a blaze of "glory".
Absolutely, you can't rationalize the irrational. Most come up with a "reason", whether it's hatred of gays, Muslims, women, co-workers, people of a certain race, classmates, whatever, but in most cases they just want to see the world burn and they have to legitimize it in their own minds. You can't take their "beliefs" seriously even though people mistakenly do. The guy in New Zealand was part of an organization and probably a rare exception.

The guy in Vegas didn't even bother to make up a reason, he just one day decided it was time to kill a bunch of people because it was the thing to do.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:11 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:34 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:21 am
Absolutely, you can't rationalize the irrational. Most come up with a "reason", whether it's hatred of gays, Muslims, women, co-workers, people of a certain race, classmates, whatever, but in most cases they just want to see the world burn and they have to legitimize it in their own minds. You can't take their "beliefs" seriously even though people mistakenly do. The guy in New Zealand was part of an organization and probably a rare exception.

The guy in Vegas didn't even bother to make up a reason, he just one day decided it was time to kill a bunch of people because it was the thing to do.
Yep, most of the time one psychotic brain is enough to wreak havoc.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:45 am
Where are you getting this information from? If the Floyd incident was fake and part of some greater plan then most of the media is in on it. I'm not saying it isn't possible given how much money seems to be funding these anti-America groups and influencing the news organizations.
Yeah, that's exactly the point. The media is in on everything. All of this. They get their talking points. That's all they do.

We dont have investigative journalists anymore. You realize this? These people are given their news by George Soros 6 wealthiest buddies.

It amazes me that anyone accepts Las Vegas at face value.

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:17 pm

bpj wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Yeah, that's exactly the point. The media is in on everything. All of this. They get their talking points. That's all they do.

We dont have investigative journalists anymore. You realize this? These people are given their news by George Soros 6 wealthiest buddies.

I don't know. I still think that there are THOUSANDS of people working in media (for an organization or independently) who would LOVE to become famous (and perhaps wealthy) by breaking stories as big as what you suggest.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:56 am

gil wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:17 pm
bpj wrote:

I don't know. I still think that there are THOUSANDS of people working in media (for an organization or independently) who would LOVE to become famous (and perhaps wealthy) by breaking stories as big as what you suggest.
Yes, but the ones who actually get on the air are those who will follow the company line.

gil

Post by gil » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:31 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:56 am
gil wrote:
bpj wrote:

Yes, but the ones who actually get on the air are those who will follow the company line.
I think it is interesting that some people on the left say much the same thing ... except they say that the media is controlled by the right wing. E.g., Sinclair Broadcasting, and even Fox News.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:57 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:31 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:56 am
gil wrote:

I think it is interesting that some people on the left say much the same thing ... except they say that the media is controlled by the right wing. E.g., Sinclair Broadcasting, and even Fox News.
Major networks and cable channels are ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and Fox. That's 5-1 lib vs. conservative.
dt