Unequivocal proof that the Police are sexist.....against men

D-train

Unequivocal proof that the Police are sexist.....against men

Post by D-train » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:36 pm

I just saw that 97% of people killed by police are men. Not even half of the population are men. This obviously means that the police are sexist against men, right? That is the only possible explanation, right?
dt

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Unequivocal proof that the Police are sexist.....against men

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:27 pm

No silly, it's racism. We don't need facts and stats and all that...

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:26 pm

If you have been taught by our [[[Social Engineers]]] on TV, Hollywood and public schools that men and women have no such physiological differences that cause men to be more aggressive than women...then Of course extreme bias by improperly trained police is the only possible conclusion.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:22 pm

This ties in perfectly with the little story I started to tell yesterday about my time in the Army. Even though there were as many Blacks and Whites in the units I belonged to, Blacks caused twice the amount of punishable offenses as what the Whites did. In the Army at least 1/2 the men in positions of authority [the Lifers E5 and above] were Black ...so don't try to say that the reason for the huge discrepancy in crimes committed by Blacks was due to unfair, lopsided enforcement of the rules.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... ace-trial/

Of course the only conclusion that our brainwashed society can come to is that everytime a soldier fails to show up for work, or disobeys an order, gets caught smoking weed, steals from a fellow soldier, gets drunk and into a fight in the barracks, his Black and White Superiors single out the Black soldier for punishment and let the White soldier off the hook..... at a 2 to 1 ratio no less..... :roll:

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:45 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:36 pm
I just saw that 97% of people killed by police are men. Not even half of the population are men. This obviously means that the police are sexist against men, right? That is the only possible explanation, right?
Your explanation is just as good
as all the others we're hearing! :lol: