Progressives don't seem to be very Proactive

D-train

Progressives don't seem to be very Proactive

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:59 am

Allow a significant area to of the city to be overtaken and controlled by Anarchists with no access to police or Emergency personnel. Multiple people are killed. Oh, maybe we should shut this down.

Allow people to mingle on a fucking freeway in the middle of the NIGHT. 1 killed and one severely injured. Oh maybe we shouldn't allow this to happen anymore. I guess its dangerous. IDIOTS!

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... g-protest/
dt

D-train

Re: Progressives don't seem to be very Proactive

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:01 pm

“It was a festive environment,” said Aaron, a protester who didn’t want his last name used out of concern for his safety.
:|
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:26 pm

This is a very strangely worded write up I stumbled into...here are the first few paragraphs

https://wikibioage.com/dawit-kelete-wik ... ver-career
Dawit Kelete Seattle, highway, driver, career
The individual who drove a vehicle into a gathering of Black Lives Matter dissidents in Seattle early Saturday morning and left two of them in basic condition has been recognized.

The Associated Press revealed that Dawit Kelete was in the driver's seat of a white car that turned legitimately into the dissidents walking on a nearby roadway, hitting two ladies.

A realistic video flowing via web-based networking media indicated the purpose of an effect that viciously flung the casualties' bodies high into the air over Interstate 5.

Kelete was arrested without further ado a short time later. Be that as it may, besides his name, little else was thought about the 27-year-elderly person.
That remembers the intention in what for the surface appeared to be the most recent in an ongoing pattern of individuals who restrict the fights against prejudice and police savagery utilizing their vehicles as weapons to smash nonconformists with. The dissenters who were hit were likewise distinguished. Summer Taylor, 24, of Seattle and Diaz Love, 32, of Bellingham both endured different wounds.

Before Kelete's name was reported, individuals via web-based networking media proposed the driver had political inspirations for the viciousness.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:50 pm

So a White Car! I knew that car a was a White Supremacist!
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:00 pm

So I was just watching two clowns on the local Boston News discuss objectivity in the media. At the end they agreed that Trump was the media's biggest critic. They then BOTH agreed that Trump was trying to get out of debating Joe Biden this Fall! :lol: Yeah, I am sure he is fearful a debating that brain dead wack job.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:07 pm

In a thinly veiled tweet presuming writers were racist Buster Olney neglected to do much research in voting tendencies back then. As you can see, I did.
Buster Olney
@Buster_ESPN
When Frank Robinson first became eligible for Hall of Fame election, after a career of 586 home runs, 2,943 hits, MVPs in both leagues, and his first seasons as manager in the books, 45 writers among the 415 voters did not include his name on their ballots.
8:17 AM · Jul 5, 2020·TweetDeck
Retweets and comments
@DarrenTrain
·
1h
Replying to
@Buster_ESPN
When Mickey Mantle first became eligible for Hall of Fame election, after a career of 536 home runs, 2,415 hits, 2 MVPs, 43 writers among the 365 voters did not include his name on their ballots.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:52 pm

A United States Senator is cool with tearing down George Washington statues. She wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for George Washington.

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/stat ... 5219946498
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:00 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:50 pm
Well, you know Trump has an affiliation with the Russian Government because he likes Russian Dressing on his salad!

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:04 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:00 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:50 pm
Well, you know Trump has an affiliation with the Russian Government because he likes Russian Dressing on his salad!
Yep, Putin sends it to him by the case. Free shipping!
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:11 pm

And now we know why Buster tweeted that about Frank.

They are trying to cancel Commissior Landis and of course have to make a racially motivated decision about who should replace him as opposed to obvious choices: Willie Mays or Babe Ruth or Mantle.

https://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN/status/ ... 0353094657
dt