What Really Happened in the Covid Bomb

AmericanPig

What Really Happened in the Covid Bomb

Post by AmericanPig » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:42 pm

This letter is about what really happened in the covid attack.

Had Greta Thunberg stepped up at once and said this development is too suspicious, I am being used, it is too conspicuous, I am not intending my message to be a bellwether of Social Darwinist warfare, I would still respect her.

Many things went on. Kinokuniya Bookstore in Seattle has a book I ordered before the bomb went off called THIS IS NOT A DRILL - EXTINCTION REBELLION. A sticker on the book from my last class reads OUT NOW, and in tandem with laughs in Sociology between Teach and his minion mercenaries about Chinese people eating bat feces I was poisoned in the mouth, all in the lead up to this terrible misdeed.

Reading This is Not a Drill last night I realize that Duquesne Prof. Bob Johnson’s heads up to me from Trump Admin in Pitt Trustees and UW about Antonio Negri applied to them as well. Negri was used by a gang of murderers in the extreme Left. What Trump did was hire a similar mercenary group through Dialectical UW-ism.

Trump’s agents on my case for Bush and Fripp were James W. Child, who evaluated systems of ethics from behavior and extrapolated them into new tangents, as SDS would say, and John Stockwell who alleged the Left had a horror of self-examination. Putting this together into a profile of a puppet to be used, Trump acted on each indication in my poetry for military rapine.

Johnson’s sidekick Rev. Kronenbitter makes phony baloney pronouncements about good Pittsburgh character and denies knowing Shawn Brooks, which I think is impossible, but he was closer to the John Shulman scene who told me I was rejected with a smile. The mentality of Pittsburgh and King Crimson is that rejection will be my epitaph.

Meanwhile, my work runs circles around the cosmic and vicious pushers McCartney and Ringo.

Dorothy Thompson observed that it is not easy to stop a Hitler style without becoming like what you are fighting. In covid we didn’t. What we got into return for our cold blooded betrayal was public relations. The real statement here is not about sexiness among macho men at Eastminster Church where a black boy named James staged a fight for the title to the name, telling me to take off my glasses in the cold, assassin manner of Oliver Stone’s execution in Salvador, and easily as deadly. The real statement here is about the shallowness and vanity of fascist women in the West.

If I were like them, I would still pine for Rosa or Midori.

Content matters to me. What Trump did in planting Onassis as his wife to blow his brains out is perfectly typical of that asshole.