Breanna Taylor Settlement

seattlefan-daBronx

Breanna Taylor Settlement

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Louisville settled with the family of Breanna Taylor for $12 Million.
There still haven't been any "CRIMINAL" charges against the officers in the incident.
WHY in the hell then is a city settling already a "CIVIL" case for money and broadcasting it on National TV?

IMHO...because they're from the Democrat party. Social Justice Warriors unhinged.
Officers had a warrant. She dated a known drug dealer.
Officers say they knocked and announced themselves.
Baby boy says he shot at them first because he though they were intruders (you decide).
Neighbors claim they heard the knocking but not any announcement from the officers (you decide).

Should Breanna Taylor have died. Hell No! But guess what? She dated a total scum bag.
Before shots were fired by the officers one of their own took a bullet first. Just think about that.
When have you ever heard or seen a cop just knock on the door before busting it down? That's right. NEVER!

Now the city says they're going to make their own police "reforms".
Officers won't be able to act on any open warrants on their own.
It will first have to pass by a "senior or commanding officer" just like here in good ole NYC.
In other words "stand down boys". Those warrants will never be pursued.
Get this...officers working those neighborhoods will now have to live in the vicinity of those areas.
The city will "incentivize" that they do so!
In other words...good luck poor people...no white boy in his right mind will EVER take that job and defend you.

BIG CITY failed policies now coming to a small town near you! Maybe it's your town now. Good luck folks.
Liberalism is a mental illness.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

D-train

Re: Breanna Taylor Settlement

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Wait I thought there was no justice??? Will they stop protesting now???
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:23 am

Netflix has been running the Breanna Taylor Story ad on the TV series I've been watching...non stop. The ad doesn't say much..but it gives this viewer the hint that the cops did wrong and Breanna dindu nuffinz.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:32 am

One of the officers involved tries to tell what happened gets death threats and had to move his family out of the area

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _hear.html

In reality, my colleagues and I hammered on the door several times -- “Police, search warrant!” -- over and over, with no response. After several attempts to get someone to open the door, we were forced to make entry. I was the first officer to attempt to make an entry into the apartment and was met with gunfire by Walker before I was able to enter the apartment. Breonna was tragically standing right next to him. She wasn’t asleep.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:51 pm

It's beyond retarded that her skin color is an issue. If she had been white, Asian, Hispanic, or anything else she still would have ended up with eight new holes in her. Call me crazy, but I don't think that when someone fires on the cops one yells, "Don't return fire, they're not black!"