Mockingbirds.

bpj

Re: Mockingbirds.

Post by bpj » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:18 am

:lol: typical lib:

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Russell Brand. Yes, Russell Brand. Excellent, well researched, well spoken and carefully crafted content and commentary. Dude has four million followers on his youtube channel - so go watch his vids. You will be legit stunned at how good he is - while still being funny. I was. Dude has a serious following and it's rapidly growing.
I tried, I failed. I just can't listen to his voice. It makes me cringe. It makes me retch. It makes me angry.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:26 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:20 pm
Russell Brand. Yes, Russell Brand. Excellent, well researched, well spoken and carefully crafted content and commentary. Dude has four million followers on his youtube channel - so go watch his vids. You will be legit stunned at how good he is - while still being funny. I was. Dude has a serious following and it's rapidly growing.
I tried, I failed. I just can't listen to his voice. It makes me cringe. It makes me retch. It makes me angry.
Yeah the English sound like assholes. No offense to mostonmike, they just sound like wankers. Hard to listen to.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:27 am

And the muppets just eat this stuff up...

"The media doesn't control me! What are you even talking about??"

🤦‍♂️

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker- ... to-2021-11
Attachments
20211123_022640.jpg
20211123_022640.jpg (59.39 KiB) Viewed 326 times

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:20 pm
Huh. Everyone is entitled to their own tastes. I will say, that it seems like you are rejecting the messenger versus the message. Brand makes good points - well thought out - but because he has an accent - it doesn't count? people are complaining about toxic journalism - and when an alternative is presented - an alternative that might enlighten a bigger picture of shared ideologies between normally contrasting view points - and you reject that opportunity. With all due respect - that seems very narrow minded and a missed opportunity to recognize the commonalities that the rest of the media refuse to show us. Literally rejecting the messenger vs the message. Disappointing. Someone who, by his own admission, is generally a leftist and would never hold shared opinions with you - literally shares the same ideologies as you do (mostly) and yet you reject him. Brand shows us that - despite the media fanning flames of discord and division - he goes against that and shows we're actually bonded by commonality of common sense and logic. isn't part of the problem refusing to listen to people who are different than you? Rejecting Brand because of his voice, is nonsense. What's different between that, and "orange man bad!" or "Cheetoh!" or "Toothless Hillbilly?" That's what Coug does. I'd recommend a more open mind, respectfully. I think you have some preconceived notions or biases about Brand, so you went into this already predisposed to rejection. Again, that's you're right, but it's disappointing you had no comment on his messaging - again - exactly what Coug does. Respectfully submitted!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:47 pm

If I can't stand the sound of his voice, I can't stand it. Nothing left to explain...

But thanks for the 1000 word connotation on why I'm the bad person here. I listen to plenty of others. Just because his voice appalls me doesn't mean I'm in the wrong.

Ya know, it isn't just his voice, it's also the way he phrases things. He uses words that *try* to make you believe you are wrong or lead you in a direction to agree with him....like he's trying to teach a 1st grader.

Sorry dude. It's me. But that doesn't make me in the wrong here.