There will be a tie and they will be co-president
No votes

Total votes: 23

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Who will win the presidential election

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:32 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:14 pm
Well, we lost in grand fashion via Trump.
Take care boyz.
Time to go dark for me.
The enemy is watching.
It's worst case scenario now.
God bless all of you.
Maybe we'll cross paths thru the sports channels...but no more online politics for me.
Take care.
I enjoy your input here....Don’t stay a stranger

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:29 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:15 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:32 pm

Wish I could be there, but the kids are still in school. Grrrr. We're heading down to Phoenix in April for Spring Break so no M's fans can get kicked out of any bars/restaurants while you're down there - they'll single me out later.

We're house hunting in Spokane so possibly Jay and I will just be a Driver/mid iron away by summer.
Moving to Spokane for work or flatter golf courses? :)
I've played a couple courses in Spokane and they weren't flat at all - have you played some good ones over there?

Tired of W WA - too many people. We have family in E WA as well - looking to get some land too. Can also head to more Coug football/basketball/baseball games when you're only 90 minutes away. Keeping the same job - just will work remotely and come into the W WA office once a month or so.
The creek at Qualchan comes to mind as a great municipal course and of course there are some really good private courses as well. I grew up south of Spokane on the Palouse and all my family still farm there. Let me know if your moving this way

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 am
The creek at Qualchan comes to mind as a great municipal course and of course there are some really good private courses as well. I grew up south of Spokane on the Palouse and all my family still farm there. Let me know if your moving this way
Will do - looking around Liberty Lake, Deer Park, and southeast of Spokane as well.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:28 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:29 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:15 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:32 pm

Wish I could be there, but the kids are still in school. Grrrr. We're heading down to Phoenix in April for Spring Break so no M's fans can get kicked out of any bars/restaurants while you're down there - they'll single me out later.

We're house hunting in Spokane so possibly Jay and I will just be a Driver/mid iron away by summer.
Moving to Spokane for work or flatter golf courses? :)
I've played a couple courses in Spokane and they weren't flat at all - have you played some good ones over there?

Tired of W WA - too many people. We have family in E WA as well - looking to get some land too. Can also head to more Coug football/basketball/baseball games when you're only 90 minutes away. Keeping the same job - just will work remotely and come into the W WA office once a month or so.
No, I don't even think I have played in Eastern WA. Yep, we probably won't live in Western WA again. Further away from Seattle the better.....I would like somewhere between Cle Elum and Montana but Lynda likes AZ. Might compromise with more Northern AZ.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:51 am

Yep, I was definitely wrong, Bidens the president and I hope he leads America to a very successful 4 years.

I hope he does so well he earns a second term.

Let's hope the libs are right and he and the VP are solid Americans.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:16 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:51 am
Yep, I was definitely wrong, Bidens the president and I hope he leads America to a very successful 4 years.

I hope he does so well he earns a second term.

Let's hope the libs are right and he and the VP are solid Americans.
That's what I hope for too. I hate when Americans say "Not my president". He is my president. As a military man he's also my Commander In Chief. I may not have voted for him but I'll do my best to support him and have his back. That's what being an American is about, having each others backs and not engaging in monkey poo fights because the guy has a (D) or an (R) next to his name.

And hey, now that the Dems have the White House most of the street crap will stop. The Dems played the game, won, and now they can go back to business as usual. I don't think much is going to change and it's not going to affect my life in any adverse way. Enjoy life and let the man do his job.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 pm

I think the gas prices doubling to $4.00 will be the obvious first thing people will notice.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:05 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 pm
I think the gas prices doubling to $4.00 will be the obvious first thing people will notice.
Go to Bullhead City AZ, it's under $ 1.90/gallon there. I filled up there last weekend before driving back to LA. So of course there was an accident on the 40 Freeway which led to me burning an extra 50 miles detouring. Ya just can't win...

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:48 pm

Rand Paul vs. George Stephanopoulos in a 10 round bout. Great stuff. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vub26OEWyV8
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:23 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 am
Will do - looking around Liberty Lake, Deer Park, and southeast of Spokane as well.
Have you played Gamble Sands? Not as Far East as Spokane, but I guess it is pretty amazing.