Vaccine vs. Mask

ddraig

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by ddraig » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:07 pm

Our esteemed governor here in Washington State is facing a lawsuit over the firing of State and Health Workers who refuse to get the vaccine. That includes a woman who was already OK'd to take a leave of absence for the birth of her baby. Her leave was cancelled and she is being told to get the vaccine or she must quit her job. She is nearly full term and already on leave. I hope this lawsuit is upheld simply because the State is discriminating against those who may or may not have a religious reason for not getting vaccinated plus there may be medical reasons as well.

Why is it that the Dems scream loudly when they fear a Republican might do something (though that never happens) but then when they can, the Dems do exactly what they accuse the Republicans of doing?

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:34 pm

ddraig wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:07 pm
Our esteemed governor here in Washington State is facing a lawsuit over the firing of State and Health Workers who refuse to get the vaccine. That includes a woman who was already OK'd to take a leave of absence for the birth of her baby. Her leave was cancelled and she is being told to get the vaccine or she must quit her job. She is nearly full term and already on leave. I hope this lawsuit is upheld simply because the State is discriminating against those who may or may not have a religious reason for not getting vaccinated plus there may be medical reasons as well.

Why is it that the Dems scream loudly when they fear a Republican might do something (though that never happens) but then when they can, the Dems do exactly what they accuse the Republicans of doing?
Mandate pushbacks are taking down Southwest Airlines as pilots, crew and airline personnel are refusing the mandates - some 1800 flights cancelled or rescheduled this past weekend alone. Hilariously, a SW spokesman claimed it's 'weather and air traffic control' related - despite no other airlines having this same disruption - even though they use the same controllers and fly in the same weather. WEIRD! People are pushing back everywhere - just don't look for the US 'media' to tell you.

Let's go (clap clap) Brandon!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Interesting info recently announced. Merck purchased the patent to a drug (molnupiravir) that was initially developed in a public university at a cost of $1.2 billion taxpayer dollars. I don't know what the price was before Merck purchased the patent, but they have inflated the price by over 4000%. All on those taxpayers' dollars.

Meanwhile, India has totally eradicated covid-19 with a cost of $7.50 per treatment. It is a combination of Ivermectin and hydroxychlorquin. Funny how a "third world country" like India can get rid of covid-19 by having their citizens take this drug combination at $7.50 per treatment, but we have Merck here in the U.S. touting a drug that we, the taxpayers, developed and charging $700 per 10-pill course of treatment. And now you can get banned from social media for even mentioning Ivermectin and hydroxychlorquin.

Think the media wants to tell us about this? Heck no. I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but I can see something called collusion between media, government, and pharmaceutical companies to gouge the taxpayer. $7.50 versus $700! What gives? And even funnier, ivermectin is produced by Merck, so they would get their pound of flesh anyway.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/merck-to ... vermectin/

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:59 pm

Joe Rogan has CNN's Sanjay Gupta on his podcast - confronts him directly about their lying on air about him taking ivermectin the horse dewormer when he took ivermectin the anti-viral drug for human that won a Nobel prize - Gupta tries to side step it but Rogan won't let him. "You work for a company that lies... If they'll lie to us about a comedian taking a horse medication, what are they telling us about Russia? About Syria?"

Gupta: "You should get the booster."
Rogan: "Why? I have natural immunity - that's better than any vaccine. You're a doctor, you know this."

Rogan gives no fucks.

Good watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTXEex ... =Wiedowerz

Also, Kyrie Irving going public with "no thanks' to the jab.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/323 ... ls-good-me

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:37 pm

Defying logic: Tell people to "get vaccinated and you won't catch covid!" Then tell everyone they have to wear masks! Why in the hell do I have to wear a mask if the vaccine is effective over 90% of the time? This isn't about covid. It's about control. The mask mandates won't go away until enough people say they have had enough. It is a marriage between industry and government. The very definition of fascism. People are losing their jobs even over "religious" grounds.

The government is giving us a diktat and industry is complying as well as making money from these diktats.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:12 am

Attachments
Screenshot_20211018-011051_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211014-154531_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211012-183233_Chrome.jpg

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:28 pm

Gen. Colin Powell, the influential former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who played a pivotal policy role during the administration of then-President George W. Bush, died Monday at 84 from complications related to COVID-19, his family announced.

"We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American," his family said in a statement, adding that he was fully vaccinated.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:38 pm

dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:12 pm

Seems pretty clear they'll do what Australia is doing unless people put an end to it before then.

Once vaccine passports become a thing here, it's already too late.

Can look at what they're doing to the "January 6th Insurrectionists", still imprisoned, and see where this is headed.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Was just on Team Meeting with my colleagues and they were talking about going to the Theater for the first time since the start of the Pandemic and they were excited that vaccine cards and masks were required. I need to be here until February due to having to repay 50% my relo package if I leave prior but I will then be looking for a non liberal company if there are still any left out there.
dt