Vaccine vs. Mask

Grandma Lynn

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:35 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:10 pm
Since Demented Joe announced we have to prepare for the next "Pandemic"....

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

I think George was about 71 when he did this show.
Somebody posted it in 2011 but I think he died in 2008.
Thanks for putting this video on.
Now I'm curious of what he died of.
And yes, I remember swimming off
a dock that was right among houseboats.
And their you know what when from the
toilet to the water below!

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:09 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:35 am
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:10 pm
Since Demented Joe announced we have to prepare for the next "Pandemic"....

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

I think George was about 71 when he did this show.
Somebody posted it in 2011 but I think he died in 2008.
Thanks for putting this video on.
Now I'm curious of what he died of.
And yes, I remember swimming off
a dock that was right among houseboats.
And their you know what when from the
toilet to the water below!
Heart attack. Too many painkillers and wine during the seventies.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:53 pm

Hilarious vid.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:03 pm

LA County to implement mask mandates again (but only in some places indoors - but not even gyms!) - supposedly starting this Friday. Plot twist: City Council's of Beverly Hills, Long Beach, Pasadena, etal, have all voted unanimously to reject them - they will NOT be enforcing any mandates. Apparently the County is reassessing any mandates due to MAJOR push back. Whatever "variant" we're supposed to be perpetually terrified of - cities are saying no more. The charade is up. Progress, bitches!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:20 am

Wait til they start pushing a monkey pox vaccine. The covid vax was a massive windfall (or bail-out) for J&J and other pharmaceuticals and they will want to keep the moneyball rolling.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:21 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:20 am
Wait til they start pushing a monkey pox vaccine. The covid vax was a massive windfall (or bail-out) for J&J and other pharmaceuticals and they will want to keep the moneyball rolling.
Of course this has been about the money. The problem with pushing a new vaccine is that now people know it won't stop anything. The 'vaxx' were never vetted long enough actually prevent getting or transmitting it - now pretty much everyone knows. If Biden, already polling historically low, tries to push this, it would just be a nail in the Dem's coffin come mid-terms. You just can't sell this to the masses - they are rejecting it. I still see some idiots in masks, but I think the overwhelming majority of Americans will reject that. Also, is there ANY data suggesting this latest 'strain' is stronger than any other? Probably only if you watch CNN/MSNBC, the government's fear mongering & propogandist outlets - but their numbers are in the toilet.

I wonder if the US was actually involved in creating the original - explaining all the cowtowing to China, a result of them threatening to reveal all, if the US doesn't do what they want. Russia probably knows, too. That'll be the next evolution of this story.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:37 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:21 pm
I wonder if the US was actually involved in creating the original - explaining all the cowtowing to China, a result of them threatening to reveal all, if the US doesn't do what they want. Russia probably knows, too. That'll be the next evolution of this story.
I doubt that, the Chinese government early on claimed that the virus was brought there by U.S. military "operatives" and nobody bought that (for good reason).

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:54 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:37 pm
auroraave wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:21 pm
I doubt that, the Chinese government early on claimed that the virus was brought there by U.S. military "operatives" and nobody bought that (for good reason).
I dunno, there was a concerted effort to silence anyone who suggested it came out of a lab - even though it seems so obvious it did - the US media - owned by our gov - clearly was protecting China. Why? It's become obvious our gov is probably the most corrupt on the planet - I don't believe anything they say anymore. Literally no truth's come from the WH, Speaker, Fauci, etal. It is all propoganda. We still arenlt holding China accountable. Why? Nothing makes any sense when it is filtered through our gov and their media spokesmen. Literally nothing.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:17 pm

That Breuer bit is completely accurate. Sadly, it speaks to the many sheeple who drink the government's Kool-Aid without question. Joe public is beyond dumbed down anymore. It's pathetic and nonsensical.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:21 pm

This clown shoe that was posted earlier...

I'm not sure what's more stomach wrenching... his belief that the health care system cares so much for him, or his grand sense of pride on showing off his vaccination card complete with 4 shots. So exciting.

This chuckle head needs a hobby. Or a library card.
Screenshot_20220213-134425_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220213-134425_Twitter.jpg (173.49 KiB) Viewed 745 times
Attachments
Screenshot_20220213-134407_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220213-134407_Twitter.jpg (319.82 KiB) Viewed 745 times