Now they want the children to
have the vaccine to get into
school.
Haven't read if this has been
mentioned or not.

D-train

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:54 pm

My colleagues talking about getting all sorts of vaccines. These are normally intelligent people all making over $200k a year.
vax55.JPG
vax55.JPG (40.97 KiB) Viewed 515 times
dt

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:39 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:54 pm
My colleagues talking about getting all sorts of vaccines. These are normally intelligent people all making over $200k a year.

vax55.JPG
Do you think those people ever hear any of the statistics out there concerning the vaccines, or do they just listen to the overpaid manikins on the nightly news? I have in-laws that I have told about the dangers out there and sent them videos about it but they just nod their heads and say stuff like, "who do you believe, the right wing bloggers or the main stream people that are supposed to be on top of this?" They think there is misinformation everywhere and just go along with the crowd. One set of relatives mentioned in a recent email that they are so pleased that their 5 year old grandson was bragging to them after he got his latest covid booster. It's almost like people do not want to go out of their way and actually consider things, it's just too much bother.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:41 pm

I replied to them that if a vaccine is guaranteed to make you feel like you have the flu then why not just not get one and give yourself a very good chance of never feeling like shit. Its insanity...
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:41 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 pm
We should've listened to the last dipshit and all injected Clorox - everything would've turned out fine.
This was just such a perfect example of what simps these libs are.

I've only made it through like 30 pages, but this has been a fun read 😂

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:52 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:18 am
Biggest risk I've heard that people are worried about for kids is infertility.

And, of course, a lifetime of reactions we have no idea what they will be yet.

The doctor gets $6,000 for every covid vaccine they give out, and have no risk of being sued, they're just doing their jobs! I have no idea why they'd push them...

But, yeah, good for you smartybritches.

If your doctor told you to jump off a bridge... ?
Made this post on Page 77 of this thread, well over a year ago.

Back when I was just a "conspiracy theorist" for pointing this out.

https://twitter.com/_Janey_J/status/158 ... arriage%2F

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:42 pm

Tim Robbins on Russell Brand podcast (ten minutes) on what changed his mind about the vax and the whole covid sham.

Really interesting and nuanced conversation between Tim Robbins and Russell Brand in which Robbins discusses how he originally embraced and accepted all the lockdown measure, and how he eventually did a 180 on it all and began questioning what the hell was really going on. Very interesting. Lot's of common sense. A great part is when he talks about coming across protests in NYC - so he went out to check them out - had totally civil convos with all the protesters - then saw how the media totally distorted the protesters calling them 'right wing 'radicals'. He also mentions how "how can the dems be against the vax when it was "trumps vax" then magically push it when it was "Bidens vax"? He's like, "that doesn't make any sense."

I had similar experience here in LA, seeing people protesting the mandates in person - then literally seeing the local news call them 'radical anti-vaxxers" which was a total misrepresentation. I saw an anti-mandate protest by doctors and nurses ouside Ceders Sanai and CBS was calling them, "right wing anti-vaxxers"which was utterly preposterous. No one was protesting the vax - it was the mandates. You could literally read their "no mandates" signs as the news persons were literally lying on live tv calling them "right wing anti vaxxers" in real time.

Anyway, plenty of people are aware. It's important to hear from "liberals and leftists" who are completely aware of the sham we went through - proof that it has nothing to do with left/right/ dem/rep, but about what is actually right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMdOesJ ... ssellBrand

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:22 pm

Yeah, maybe it's not political in the first place, or some kind of conspiracy

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:02 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:22 pm
Yeah, maybe it's not political in the first place, or some kind of conspiracy
The entire point of the video was that it WAS political and NOT about science. That is why Dems were against the vax when Trump was in office and suddenly acted like everyone that didn't choose to get it was Satan once Biden mandated it in a draconian fashion.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:13 am

The democrats were against the vaccine, that's interesting, thought it was a conspiracy I imagine