Vaccine vs. Mask

DanielVogelbach

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:21 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:44 pm

They can prove the vaccines for Polio worked....it's gone!
Some say even the polio vaccine was a load of horseshit.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2015/07/ ... redefined/

Today's newborns in the U.S. are injected with so much stuff it's a real tragedy. I think the vaccines cause all kinds of health problems. All you need is clean food, clean water, clean air, and sunshine. But, we are all basically lab rats eating GMO foods, breathing chemicals, electro magnetic radiation everywhere, and we're all shot up with government juice. Avoiding the COVID vaccine is like avoiding college, but you still have K-12 in you. Ideally a child would be born outside of the hospital with a midwife into a baby pool and no vaccines and then eat healthy, live naturally, and avoid public school. Instead, we enter the machine.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:37 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:47 pm
I can't believe I don't know this but does the regular Flu vax prevent infection? I have NEVER had a flu vax and likely never will.
It's advertised that it stops certain strains. But, there are many people who believe you don't actually catch the flu from other people, it's more just your body purging toxins. Either way I think the flu shot is probably horrible for you.

There is no Health Care Industry. It's a Disease Care Industry. It's set up to get you sick and then "treat" your illness. Eat your Doritos. Drink your alcohol. Take your flu shots. Sit in a chair all day. Watch TV. Then, when you get sick go to the doctor and get your pill. When you get side-effects from the pill, get another pill for those.

The whole system is run by evil people. They don't care about your health. You're worthless to the medical industry if you're dead, and you're worthless to them if you're healthy. They want you alive and sick. They aren't trying to cure cancer, it's a cash cow. They're trying to give you cancer. Behind closed doors, they probably have cures to all kinds of diseases, but they keep those hidden and only accessible to the so-called elite. That's why people like the Queen of England or David Rockefeller all live to be 90+.

gil

Post by gil » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:13 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:37 am
D-train wrote:
I can't believe I don't know this but does the regular Flu vax prevent infection? I have NEVER had a flu vax and likely never will.
It's advertised that it stops certain strains. But, there are many people who believe you don't actually catch the flu from other people, it's more just your body purging toxins. Either way I think the flu shot is probably horrible for you.

There is no Health Care Industry. It's a Disease Care Industry. It's set up to get you sick and then "treat" your illness. Eat your Doritos. Drink your alcohol. Take your flu shots. Sit in a chair all day. Watch TV. Then, when you get sick go to the doctor and get your pill. When you get side-effects from the pill, get another pill for those.

The whole system is run by evil people. They don't care about your health. You're worthless to the medical industry if you're dead, and you're worthless to them if you're healthy. They want you alive and sick. They aren't trying to cure cancer, it's a cash cow. They're trying to give you cancer. Behind closed doors, they probably have cures to all kinds of diseases, but they keep those hidden and only accessible to the so-called elite. That's why people like the Queen of England or David Rockefeller all live to be 90+.
:?:
there are many people who believe you don't actually catch the flu from other people, it's more just your body purging toxins.
I certainly agree with the incredible importance of being healthy (eating, habits, life-style, mental outlook, etc.), and I have some experience purging toxins. But what you are saying here would be a return to 18th entry "medicine" - i.e., before "people" knew about bacteria and viruses.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:15 am

gil wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:13 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
D-train wrote:

there are many people who believe you don't actually catch the flu from other people, it's more just your body purging toxins.
I certainly agree with the incredible importance of being healthy (eating, habits, life-style, mental outlook, etc.), and I have some experience purging toxins. But what you are saying here would be a return to 18th entry "medicine" - i.e., before "people" knew about bacteria and viruses.
This is not my thing, really. But, they'll tell you that germ theory has never been proven. It's just a theory. Typically someone will ask then why do kids in the same classroom get sick at the same time. Then the response is why do women who are friends have their menstrual cycles line up. Why does one person yawn and then everyone else yawns. Also, the idea that their might be some sort of toxin in the classroom. Or, simply the time of year. It's one of those things I certainly never questioned. But, the whole germ theory vs. terrain theory got real hot over the past few years. Kind of strange how this was never really talked about, and then with Covid it's suddenly all over the place.

If you do some googling on "germ theory vs terrain theory" you will find the rabbit hole. It's worth a surface level look at least. If true, it would be one of the biggest lies ever told.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:03 pm

dt

gil

Post by gil » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:45 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:15 am
gil wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:13 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:

This is not my thing, really. But, they'll tell you that germ theory has never been proven. It's just a theory. Typically someone will ask then why do kids in the same classroom get sick at the same time. Then the response is why do women who are friends have their menstrual cycles line up. Why does one person yawn and then everyone else yawns. Also, the idea that their might be some sort of toxin in the classroom. Or, simply the time of year. It's one of those things I certainly never questioned. But, the whole germ theory vs. terrain theory got real hot over the past few years. Kind of strange how this was never really talked about, and then with Covid it's suddenly all over the place.

If you do some googling on "germ theory vs terrain theory" you will find the rabbit hole. It's worth a surface level look at least. If true, it would be one of the biggest lies ever told.
I guess I'll keep seeing "terrain theory" now too. It seems like one of those things where people start with solid ideas (e.g., there are mostly good "bugs" in the human microbiome, and not everyone gets sick when exposed to a pathogen), and then start going off in a wild direction (incorrect in my opinion). I mean, if "terrane theory" were true, how did we all suddenly get rid of (for the most part) smallpox and polio?

No one ever said that menstruation or yawning are caused by bacteria or viruses. What you describe are social phenomena.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:11 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:03 pm
Who is up for this new Vax? lol

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fentanyl ... -addiction
Does that actually cure the addiction or just prevent "clean" people from developing one?

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:49 pm

Screenshot 2023-02-06 173702.png
gil wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:45 pm
if "terrain theory" were true, how did we all suddenly get rid of (for the most part) smallpox and polio?
I think it's right there in the name of the theory. The environment changes. One thing for sure is hygiene has improved immensely, but you don't really see any credit being given to that.

I have also read that the polio numbers were fudged to make it look like the vaccine was working. They reclassified things such as creating a new disease called meningitis. This is similar to how they reclassified all deaths to be COVID deaths if you tested positive on a PCR test. They mess with the numbers to present a narrative. In this case, the narrative is that natural health doesn't work, and you need injections from the labs.

From a random post on Reddit...

Germ theory is what gave birth to modern medicine, big pharma and its insane profits. It stipulates that we are constantly under attack by germs, and we have to maximize protections against these germs to optimize our health. Vaccines is one way to achieve this protection. There is an endless list of viruses and bacterias around us, that means potentially an endless list of vaccines to develop and inject us with, therefore more money for pharma. With vaccines come side effects, and for every side effect, pharma has drugs to sell to you. Then, new drugs to attempt to fix the side effects of the side effects. You get the idea. There is evidence the father of the germ theory, named Pasteur, was a fraud. He admitted before dying that the Terrain theory is right.

The terrain theory says you have to optimize the terrain to optimize your health condition. That involves good hygiene, healthy diet, regular physical activity, etc...

EDIT : Terrain theory says "treat the patient, not the infection". Terrain theory is the foundation for natural healing methods such as nathuropathy, homeopathy, traditional chinese medicine, herbalism, etc... That tells you why these healing methods are constantly demonized and ridiculed on social media.
gil wrote:
No one ever said that menstruation or yawning are caused by bacteria or viruses. What you describe are social phenomena.
Exactly.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:46 pm

Never thought I would see the day. Seattle and King Country admit to being over zealous dopes finally lifting mandates well over a year after that were proven to make zero sense.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:18 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:49 pm
Screenshot 2023-02-06 173702.png
gil wrote:
if "terrain theory" were true, how did we all suddenly get rid of (for the most part) smallpox and polio?
I think it's right there in the name of the theory. The environment changes. One thing for sure is hygiene has improved immensely, but you don't really see any credit being given to that.

I have also read that the polio numbers were fudged to make it look like the vaccine was working. They reclassified things such as creating a new disease called meningitis. This is similar to how they reclassified all deaths to be COVID deaths if you tested positive on a PCR test. They mess with the numbers to present a narrative. In this case, the narrative is that natural health doesn't work, and you need injections from the labs.

From a random post on Reddit...

Germ theory is what gave birth to modern medicine, big pharma and its insane profits. It stipulates that we are constantly under attack by germs, and we have to maximize protections against these germs to optimize our health. Vaccines is one way to achieve this protection. There is an endless list of viruses and bacterias around us, that means potentially an endless list of vaccines to develop and inject us with, therefore more money for pharma. With vaccines come side effects, and for every side effect, pharma has drugs to sell to you. Then, new drugs to attempt to fix the side effects of the side effects. You get the idea. There is evidence the father of the germ theory, named Pasteur, was a fraud. He admitted before dying that the Terrain theory is right.

The terrain theory says you have to optimize the terrain to optimize your health condition. That involves good hygiene, healthy diet, regular physical activity, etc...

EDIT : Terrain theory says "treat the patient, not the infection". Terrain theory is the foundation for natural healing methods such as nathuropathy, homeopathy, traditional chinese medicine, herbalism, etc... That tells you why these healing methods are constantly demonized and ridiculed on social media.
gil wrote:
Exactly.
I have no argument at all with the importance of healthy eating, clean air and water, exercise, chemical and structural balance, etc. I try to achieve all of these. So if someone says that pharmaceuticals are the answer to everything, I'll disagree vehemently. On the other hand, I disagree with what I think terrain theory is trying to put forth, that if you are healthy, your body can fight off any pathogen.
Pasteur ... admitted before dying that the Terrain theory is right.
We can have an argument about which sources are correct, but I don't think this is true.