Vaccine vs. Mask

ddraig

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by ddraig » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:54 pm

I think most of us here agree with most of that post. Yeah, it isn't news... to us! But to the great "unwashed" Dims out there, it will continue to be and always be "conspiracy theories." Mostly because they don't get outside the media bubble or have virulent cases of TDS.

douche

Post by douche » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:11 pm

100%. I always had my doubts, but the book really lays it out nicely. A complete sham. But that's okay, because the elites increased their net worth substantially. And that's what's really important.

Talk about gaming the system. Honestly, I would probably do the same thing, if I could. Which isn't possible, because someone has to pay for it all. And that's where most of us come in.

Of course, I sound like a conspiracy theorist :D

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:45 pm

Check out this f-ing Dope. He was a guy screaming Trust the science! But wears a cloth Bandana to prevent getting a VIRUS and takes a picture of himself wearing it and has it as his Twitter profile pic for 2.5 YEARS. :roll: :lol:

Then he doesn't understand baseball analytics so says they are dumb because they might make his hero seem overrated (they don't)
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:19 pm

Real life stories of COVID mandates NYC.
So you no longer have to wear a mask on the subway, bus, or ferry.
BUT! You must have proof of being fully vaccinated to work in a public school or attend one of the city colleges.

i.e. my wife works for a High School and has to show proof of at least one vaccination today in order to enter the building with the understanding that by the end of the month she must show proof of a second vaccination or terminate her employment with the city.

i.e. my son is on pretty much the same schedule as my wife and can show proof of one vaccination now and the other will be completed in a few days.
However despite the vax card, in order to enter the building he has to provide a negative COVID test by an approved provider of the school's choice every week and for the next two weeks which is just imho oppressive 1984 bullshit.

So to make a short story long....I took the morning off because the school is open for the staff only and he is still a minor.
(Highschooler taking college classes)(Smart kid and we are very proud!)
He must take this COVID test in order to start his classes on time Thursday the 8th.
We walk into the clinic chosen by the school after looking for parking for almost 45 minutes. Really frustrating.
The clinic doesn't have any record of him in their system because this is NYC and they're really stupid smart people.
She gets her IT people on the phone and it takes over an hour to get approval for him to take a 30 second swab test.
Thank God I was there because he needed a parent consent form also.

Afterwards we walk out and he says to me "Thanks Dad" and that just broke my heart.
These fuckers put our kids thru so much shit just to go to school.
I was late for work and the world texting and emailing me but I said fuck it and we took a nice long breakfast out!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:47 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:19 pm
BUT! You must have proof of being fully vaccinated to work in a public school or attend one of the city colleges.

i.e. my wife works for a High School and has to show proof of at least one vaccination today in order to enter the building with the understanding that by the end of the month she must show proof of a second vaccination or terminate her employment with the city.

i.e. my son is on pretty much the same schedule as my wife and can show proof of one vaccination now and the other will be completed in a few days.
However despite the vax card, in order to enter the building he has to provide a negative COVID test by an approved provider of the school's choice every week and for the next two weeks which is just imho oppressive 1984 bullshit.

So to make a short story long....I took the morning off because the school is open for the staff only and he is still a minor.
He must take this COVID test in order to start his classes on time Thursday the 8th.
We walk into the clinic chosen by the school after looking for parking for almost 45 minutes. Really frustrating.
The clinic doesn't have any record of him in their system because this is NYC and they're really stupid smart people.
She gets her IT people on the phone and it takes over an hour to get approval for him to take a 30 second swab test.

Afterwards we walk out and he says to me "Thanks Dad" and that just broke my heart.
I was late for work and the world texting and emailing me but I said fuck it and we took a nice long breakfast out!
I am still trying to figure out how any school district can force students to provide proof of vaccination, but not proof of citizenship?
How is one killing their freedom of privacy and one isn't?

The fucking left is just nuts.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:29 am

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:03 pm

Jesus, I would have lost my mind an they would have been lucky I wasn't armed. Sorry you guys had to deal with that!
dt

douche

Post by douche » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:04 pm

Brutal. And that's what they want to do... indoctrinate the next generation with this shit. Truly sad.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:21 am

douche wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:04 pm
Brutal. And that's what they want to do... indoctrinate the next generation with this shit. Truly sad.
Thanks fellas. That is the sad part isn't it? They are creating a new generation of demasculinated lunatics.
Today's on the ground military has to be less than what it was. We'd be in trouble if ever invaded by a foreign enemy.
Just have to stay at it deprogramming my boy when he gets home from school. Requires alot of conversations.
So far he gets it. Two year window and we can leave Dodge.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:08 pm