Vaccine vs. Mask

ddraig

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by ddraig » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:52 am

One wonders if Jay Inslee will follow the CDC guidelines.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:52 pm

MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED:

"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.
That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.
You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark."

Author unknown
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:59 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:52 pm
MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED:

"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.
That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.
You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark."

Author unknown
Yesterday the head of the CDC came out and admited they blew the entire COVID response, including mandates, masks, etc, and vowed to remake the whole department - pretty shocking actually. Now that the cat is out of the bag, we are getting the predictable agency walk-backs as people try to save thier jobs and acknowledge how bad they fucked this all up. Now, the lawsuits are coming... this is the point in the story where they admit they fucked up, AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE is done - 100% led by the DEMS trying to win an election.

Question for the think tank - Brandon admin keeps denying there's a recession, to the point of 'redefining' the term, so, if there is no "recession", why did they need to push through a "recession reduction" bill? Literally nothing that comes out of thier mouths EVER makes any sense. "There's no recession! Oh, but please pass this recession-that's-not-really-happening reduction bill..." JFC.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:02 pm

Monkey Power.jpeg
Monkey Power.jpeg (160.46 KiB) Viewed 722 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:26 pm

dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:21 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:26 pm
Maybe the mask impeded his vision???

Crazy.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:36 am

Climate change blood clot.jpg
Climate change blood clot.jpg (92.43 KiB) Viewed 678 times

douche

Post by douche » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:18 am

Someone posted this earlier. Wow, what a read. If you haven't, do so. It shoots down everything we've been told... the virus had nothing to do with Wuhan's wet market, it was likely accidentally released from a lab. The PCR tests are highly unreliable, resulting in false positives. The inflated number of deaths due to doctors being told to list COVID as cause of death if it was present. As the book states, many did not die from COVID, they died with it.
1200x630wp.png
1200x630wp.png (94.53 KiB) Viewed 655 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:09 am

douche wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:18 am
Someone posted this earlier. Wow, what a read. If you haven't, do so. It shoots down everything we've been told... the virus had nothing to do with Wuhan's wet market, it was likely accidentally released from a lab. The PCR tests are highly unreliable, resulting in false positives. The inflated number of deaths due to doctors being told to list COVID as cause of death if it was present. As the book states, many did not die from COVID, they died with it.

1200x630wp.png
Is this news to you?

In other news:
Joe Biden is POTUS
Russel Wilson was traded.
Ty France is a good hitter
:)
dt

douche

Post by douche » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:08 pm

Wilson was traded!!??? When did that happen? :lol:

I know more now after reading that book. What an eye-opener.