Muppets.. figures...
Literally Muppets. :lol:
dt

ddraig

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by ddraig » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:56 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:51 pm
How stupid do they think people are? It's covids fault...not their fake rules which is actually what shut everything down...
Yeah, right! Everybody go out and get vaxed and the supply chain problem will suddenly get solved and the shelves will be filled overnight. Not a word about all the money the government is paying out to people so they DON"T want to go back to work. And inflation will go down because there are no unvaxed people yet most of the problem is because the government is printing money hand over fist to pay people not working (not to mention the $450K Biden now admits they are looking at paying to ILLEGAL aliens). The Dems have only one brain cell to rub together among all their millions of brain dead voters!

This is exactly why they need to get back to teaching Economics and Civics in Public Schools!

And you know that the mask mandates will never go away unless the courts say they are unlawful. We'll be wearing masks until six months after the last positive covid test. And then there will be another China Flu to navigate.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:46 am

Science..

Must be a hillbilly-jean...

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:00 am

Yeah, right! Everybody go out and get vaxed and the supply chain problem will suddenly get solved and the shelves will be filled overnight.

Endless stupidity from these people. And now Fucknut-in-Chief Joe is considering the "market consequences" of shutting down another pipeline as winter approaches.

Really, with gas prices practically doubled in the past year, with heating costs expected to be through the roof this winter -- what do you think the market consequences will be, Joe?

This has to be intentional. No one can be this stupid by accident. As much as I hated the evilness of Nixon, this is the most shamelessly arrogant and dangerous administration in my lifetime. It's very hard for me to believe that these scumbags are intentionally trying to destroy this country and remake it into something that no one recognizes, but it is hard to think otherwise after the past 10 months of getting pissed on and lied to.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:25 pm

Here are some interesting figures:

In the past 21 months, roughly 550 children under the age of 19 have reportedly died from covid. That's out of 75,000,000 under the age of 19 and many of those deaths were "with" covid, not "from" covid. Now, juxtapose that with the over 3,000 kids who died from the flu in 2018 and the over 5,000 kids who have died from automobile accidents. Both over a 12 month period.

If we stretch the flu deaths out over 21 months, we come up with a bit more than 5,000 deaths. Then do the same for auto accidents, so nearly 9,000 child deaths in 21 months.

With these numbers, why are we not banning children from riding in cars and enforcing social distancing for ALL kids until they are 19? The flu and car accidents are far more dangerous to kids than covid!

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:49 am

Check out all the reports the toothless hillbillies have filed.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211109-035023_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20211109-035023_Twitter.jpg (225.64 KiB) Viewed 343 times

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:43 pm

https://www.nba.com/news/nba-booster-sh ... ndation-ap

The first shots weren't good enough...

Question? Since when does OSHA control every aspect of our lives?
Weren't they set up to prevent work-related accidents?
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:10 pm

ddraig wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:25 pm
Here are some interesting figures:

In the past 21 months, roughly 550 children under the age of 19 have reportedly died from covid. That's out of 75,000,000 under the age of 19 and many of those deaths were "with" covid, not "from" covid. Now, juxtapose that with the over 3,000 kids who died from the flu in 2018 and the over 5,000 kids who have died from automobile accidents. Both over a 12 month period.

If we stretch the flu deaths out over 21 months, we come up with a bit more than 5,000 deaths. Then do the same for auto accidents, so nearly 9,000 child deaths in 21 months.

With these numbers, why are we not banning children from riding in cars and enforcing social distancing for ALL kids until they are 19? The flu and car accidents are far more dangerous to kids than covid!
I love they way they have been fucking with the Covid death numbers since this all began, among the other lies and half-truths they continue to perpetuate. From Cuomo and his nursing home fraud, to mask on/mask off, vaccines, mandates, to calling Colin Powell a Covid death when he had been suffering from cancer. Really, it's been from Alpha to Omega with nothing but misinformation and bullshit for almost two years now. So sick of it all.

Powell had a weakened immune system following his struggle with multiple myeloma, a cancer that directly affects the body’s ability to fight infections.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/18/colin-p ... at-84.html

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:19 pm

Rampant rumors here in Cali that Newsome got the latest 'booster' shot and had an adverse reaction and is in hiding. After getting it he mysteriously dropped out of the Climate Summit and hasn't had a 'press event' in 11 days. His handlers are denying it and saying he was dealing with 'family obligations' which may or not be true, and I cannot validate any of this, but it is odd that he gets the jab then completely falls off the radar - when the dude is a camera whore who just barely survived a recall. I certainly don't wish any ill will on him, but imagine if the rumors are true - if it was ever confirmed that would be a major game changer for any remaining mandate support in the court of public opinion.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:08 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:19 pm
Rampant rumors here in Cali that Newsome got the latest 'booster' shot and had an adverse reaction and is in hiding. After getting it he mysteriously dropped out of the Climate Summit and hasn't had a 'press event' in 11 days. His handlers are denying it and saying he was dealing with 'family obligations' which may or not be true, and I cannot validate any of this, but it is odd that he gets the jab then completely falls off the radar - when the dude is a camera whore who just barely survived a recall. I certainly don't wish any ill will on him, but imagine if the rumors are true - if it was ever confirmed that would be a major game changer for any remaining mandate support in the court of public opinion.
yep. one rumor out there is that he got "bells palsy" as a side effect.
if true, that's where a nerve in your face goes limp gets damaged and your face sags.
my Mom had that once and it took a long time to recover from.
she did face "exercises" and it really never totally goes away.
it acts up on occasion when it's really cold or she's super tired.
not exactly something you can hide from / cover up.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass