Vaccine vs. Mask

ddraig

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by ddraig » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:55 pm

Biden has Covid again! I'm beginning to think they dredge up this covid excuse because the guy can't be seen in public or the jig will be up!

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:22 pm

There have allegedly been a large number of athletes who have died post-jab. Recently there hve been a series of Doctors in Canada who have died - post jab. This is an excellent explanation of how these deaths may be related - and exactly how they occured. If you arenlt familiar with Bret Weinstein and Heather - they are insanely smart doctors - they also were professors at Evergreen State. They left, I believe, when there was the "no white men on campus" day at ESC. They called BS. Total libs, total lefties, totally smart and rational. This is a perfect explanation as to why these deaths could (or did) occur. Three minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6x4GG ... dcastClips

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:29 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:22 pm
There have allegedly been a large number of athletes who have died post-jab. Recently there hve been a series of Doctors in Canada who have died - post jab. This is an excellent explanation of how these deaths may be related - and exactly how they occured. If you arenlt familiar with Bret Weinstein and Heather - they are insanely smart doctors - they also were professors at Evergreen State. They left, I believe, when there was the "no white men on campus" day at ESC. They called BS. Total libs, total lefties, totally smart and rational. This is a perfect explanation as to why these deaths could (or did) occur. Three minutes.

This might be nit-picking, but everyone that got the 'jab' will die post-jab.
Some just sooner (within days) than others (years or decades later).

Basically anyone that lived for the jab, will have to die eventually.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:04 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:29 pm
auroraave wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:22 pm

This might be nit-picking, but everyone that got the 'jab' will die post-jab.
Some just sooner (within days) than others (years or decades later).

Basically anyone that lived for the jab, will have to die eventually.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha! Well, first of all, touche! They go into detail on the MRNA delivery system - how it creates the perfect scenario leading to death - and it makes absolute sense - especially when dealing with elite athlete. Did you watch? It's pretty short.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:13 pm

No, I havent watched. I just wanted to mock you.
:lol: :lol:

I will eventually make it to your part of LA for work. When that day comes, the drinks are on you.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:13 pm
No, I havent watched. I just wanted to mock you.
:lol: :lol:

I will eventually make it to your part of LA for work. When that day comes, the drinks are on you.
Your mockery was well executed. :lol:
Dude, I'm telling you, watch the vid - it's short, they talk about how the MRNA delivery system, specifically, can create this fatal scenarios. It's not opinion based, but anyone that got jabbed should be aware of this. The point is that this could explain all those young, healthy athlete deaths. Super interesting. BTW, your drink "may" end up with some molly in it, resulting in you going home with a Thai tranny hooker. "Not that there's anything wrong with that..." :D

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:59 pm

I watched, I watched.

Interesting.

I am so happy my immediate family didn't get the jab. My oldest son doesn't even want to associate with anyone that got the jab.

Like Dr. Cole said, just wait for the next Sars version to come around.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:52 am

And some people thought forcing masks was government overreach...
Attachments
20220812_194955.jpg

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:05 pm

Saw a Dr. interviewed about the CDC basically dropping all of there guidelines. He said we are transitioning from preventing infection to preventing serious disease and death.

Oh really could that be because the vaccines were a complete failure at preventing infection?
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:32 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:05 pm
Saw a Dr. interviewed about the CDC basically dropping all of there guidelines. He said we are transitioning from preventing infection to preventing serious disease and death.

Oh really could that be because the vaccines were a complete failure at preventing infection?
They made an absolute fortune selling them and changed the course of American history leaving us deeply in debt and on the verge of bankruptcy all for the goal of taking out Trump, greed and control. The really bad news is with this recession and our debt….if they raise the rates to slow down this train wreck it could tip the almighty dollar over the precipice…..Time will tell when the dust settles whether saint Fauci over stepped his intelligence