Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:27 pm

Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:26 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:08 pm
THIS JUST IN....Instagram, Facebook, and Wassap just caught the COVID-19 virus. :D
Weird how, the day after the former facebook exec goes on 60 Minutes to detail how facebook helped rig the election with rampant disinformation campaigns targeting the American people - it magically goes dark. Yeah, probably just a great big coincidence. :lol:

Could this be the beginning of the end for Big Tech? I think everyone knows if the Republicans win in 2022 - and virtually everyone thinks it's a forgone conclusion - that these guys are going down - already huge anti-trust suits against them by the Justice Department for, among other things - abuse of power.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-w ... 021-10-03/

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:22 pm

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:09 am

Wow. I like this kid. Strong convictions but polite and respectful. People will listen to him.
He has a few good points for EVERYONE no matter what your political affiliation is.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61596 ... 2a0b415e5c

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:22 am

Anyone with half a brain and wasn't indoctrinated recently by the media and the schools knew the social media moguls were manipulating the election. Sadly by the 2024 election, we will have blanket amnesty even though the greater majority of U.S. citizens do not wish to allow just anyone into the country. And to ensure the Dems continue to win elections in the foreseeable future, blanket amnesty will soon be followed by just anyone who happens to be in the country can vote. We need term limits yesterday. There is no way a person should make politics their job!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:45 am

Had a talk today with my homeroom kids. About 1/2 are afraid of dying from covid. I explained to them that there are 75 million kids in the country under 19 and that in the last 18 months, 454 children have died from "covid." Two thirds of 454 is slightly over 300. That's 300 in one year! The number included kids who died in auto crashes and their remains tested positive for covid. How is that possible? What killed them? Covid or the car crash? And why is the government (federal, state, local) mandating face masks? I told the kids to be skeptical of the numbers I showed them, but be equally skeptical of what they are being told by their governments. Check the data. Don't just take my word for it!

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:26 am

ddraig wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:45 am
Had a talk today with my homeroom kids. About 1/2 are afraid of dying from covid. I explained to them that there are 75 million kids in the country under 19 and that in the last 18 months, 454 children have died from "covid." Two thirds of 454 is slightly over 300. That's 300 in one year! The number included kids who died in auto crashes and their remains tested positive for covid. How is that possible? What killed them? Covid or the car crash? And why is the government (federal, state, local) mandating face masks? I told the kids to be skeptical of the numbers I showed them, but be equally skeptical of what they are being told by their governments. Check the data. Don't just take my word for it!
And now we see how long until you're in trouble. My guess is tomorrow.

Good on you for bringing it up, you're surrounded by libs in the belly of the beast. Our educational system has been taken over far worse than our government has been even.

By the way, did you ever ask if your school receives funds for having the mask mandate that they wouldn't otherwise get?

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:57 pm

I kinda doubt we receive funds for mask mandates. It's a small, private school with about 225 students. And I covered myself by stating many times that THEY need to look at the statistics and not let me make up their minds for them because I'm a teacher. Be skeptical.

I wish more conservatives would become teachers after they retire from their first career. The more conservatives we have in the rank-and-file, the less impact the NEA has on the Education Industry.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:44 pm

ddraig wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:57 pm
I kinda doubt we receive funds for mask mandates. It's a small, private school with about 225 students. And I covered myself by stating many times that THEY need to look at the statistics and not let me make up their minds for them because I'm a teacher. Be skeptical.

I wish more conservatives would become teachers after they retire from their first career. The more conservatives we have in the rank-and-file, the less impact the NEA has on the Education Industry.
I applaud that you are speaking up and mentoring...but as mentioned I trust you'll tread lightly and don't lose your job either.
These folks are totally blind. You know still I read the Seattletimes daily since I moved to NYC in 1992.
I've been watching the lead stories and always, always, always the first article has to do with COVID.
Also, notice the sports page. They can feature the M's playoff run, the Seahawks victory Sunday over the niners,
but no they feature a COVID article on the coach for WASU as the main article. It's all rigged.

A nurse in NY was recorded by a co-worker cursing out a patient who went into the hospital for non-COVID reasons
and he was "unvaccinated". You can see the hatred for the "unvaccinated" I will look again for that video.
Her fellow nurses are consoling her and agreeing with her as if the guy was totally "dirty".
Yet, no one has died recently in that hospital because of "COVID". In fact, the mayority of cases with COVID are from the already vaccinated.
Crazy times. The elites just want to divide. Black vs White. Poor vs Rich. Red vs Blue. Now vaxed and non-vaxed.

Right now my wife an educator is not working folks. She's under a "medical treatment" that was not accepted by the board
as a "medical exemption". We are good financially for awhile but in six months she'll have to make a tough decision.
In the medium we are exploring our "legal" options. I'm her husband but our wives are not our daughters.
I've got to respect and support her choice on this one. "They" don't even care if she gets the second shot or booster.
She just has to get the first shot in order to work. What the hell is in that shot?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:58 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:44 pm
ddraig wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:57 pm

I applaud that you are speaking up and mentoring...but as mentioned I trust you'll tread lightly and don't lose your job either.
These folks are totally blind. You know still I read the Seattletimes daily since I moved to NYC in 1992.
I've been watching the lead stories and always, always, always the first article has to do with COVID.
Also, notice the sports page. They can feature the M's playoff run, the Seahawks victory Sunday over the niners,
but no they feature a COVID article on the coach for WASU as the main article. It's all rigged.

A nurse in NY was recorded by a co-worker cursing out a patient who went into the hospital for non-COVID reasons
and he was "unvaccinated". You can see the hatred for the "unvaccinated" I will look again for that video.
Her fellow nurses are consoling her and agreeing with her as if the guy was totally "dirty".
Yet, no one has died recently in that hospital because of "COVID". In fact, the mayority of cases with COVID are from the already vaccinated.
Crazy times. The elites just want to divide. Black vs White. Poor vs Rich. Red vs Blue. Now vaxed and non-vaxed.

Right now my wife an educator is not working folks. She's under a "medical treatment" that was not accepted by the board
as a "medical exemption". We are good financially for awhile but in six months she'll have to make a tough decision.
In the medium we are exploring our "legal" options. I'm her husband but our wives are not our daughters.
I've got to respect and support her choice on this one. "They" don't even care if she gets the second shot or booster.
She just has to get the first shot in order to work. What the hell is in that shot?
Your wife is a teacher....?
Start a tootering business. There are plenty of kids and parents that are unvaxxed. Seems like she shouldn't have any problems finding student to tooter.