Vaccine vs. Mask

SpokaneCoug

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:44 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:58 pm
Your wife is a teacher....?
Start a tootering business. There are plenty of kids and parents that are unvaxxed. Seems like she shouldn't have any problems finding student to tooter.
* Tutor. Maybe you should be her 1st customer? Just make sure not to 'toot' in front of her. :D

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:07 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:44 pm
Start a tootering business. There are plenty of kids and parents that are unvaxxed. Seems like she shouldn't have any problems finding student to tooter.
* Tutor. Maybe you should be her 1st customer? Just make sure not to 'toot' in front of her. :D
:lol: He has to be joking?
dt

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:27 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:07 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:44 pm
:lol: He has to be joking?
Or the iPhone auto-correct --- gets me all the time.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:30 pm

Everyone needs to toot on occasion.

8-)

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:46 am

Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:30 pm
Everyone needs to toot on occasion.

8-)
:lol:
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:48 am

She hasn't been allowed in the building since Monday.
Tomorrow they have a phone conference with her and the other teachers and staff.
I'll let you guys know what happens.
I have a feeling they want her to sign a legal document that says she can't sue them in exchange for her health benefits.
I'm telling you these folks are crazy.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:19 am

Watched Gutfeld tonight. Wow! A School Board somewhere and the NEA have asked the Biden Administration to label parents who complain about the education their kids are getting as "domestic terrorists!" So Merritt Garland, "our" Attorney General, has asked the FBI to begin investigating parents who go to School Board meetings and yell at the Board Members because the parents don't want mask mandates.

Mind boggling. ANTIFA is not considered domestic terrorists, but a parent yelling at a School Board Meeting is! It really has come full circle. The Dems accused Trump of considering things that never happened. Now the Dems are doing EXACTLY what they accused Trump of contemplating and are doing it openly. I keep telling you that this is looking more and more like France of the 1770's. The haves telling the have nots what to do. Or in this case, the Education Industry telling parents that they know better how to raise your kids than the parents do. This mask thing is really gonna hit the fan soon.

Mask mandates forever.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:58 am

The GOP is losing because they're playing by the rules when the DNC has people in strategic places that they know they don't have to.

Why would anybody expect people with no morals to suddenly worry about cheating?

These are people that are fighting for the "right" to have an abortion up until birth. But you don't think they would rig an election... They stepped over the moral line long ago and haven't looked back.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:49 am

I've been after the GOP to put out a "Contract With America" every two years. If you tout what you will do if elected, and the media pooh-pooh's it every day, you get free advertising. Then too, people look at it and say, "Hey, that's what I want!"

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:56 am

So the Moderna vaccine likely causes heart inflammation in young people, at least, and the Pfizer vaccine was outed on Project Veritas as being fetal tissue derived, yet an unprecedented push has been made to force these on people who think they've actually been tested before they become the lab rats..

This one from those toothless redneck yokels at Bloomberg-
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... 0-or-under

Project Veritas-
https://gab.com/ProjectVeritas/posts/107057339945090118