Vaccine vs. Mask

ddraig

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by ddraig » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:18 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:10 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:56 pm
Getting vaccinated doesn't mean you can't get COVID or pass COVID to someone else. Just means that if you get it, you "shouldn't' die or suffer awful symptoms.

Example. You are vaccinated. You get COVID. You go somewhere without a mask. You can pass it to someone who hasn't been vaccinated. They can get super sick and even die.

I think that's the example he's talking about.
But how can the other person get Covid if they are wearing a mask??? And if everyone has access to a vaccine won't the only people not vaccinated be people who refused the vaccine who kinda deserve to get Covid?
That's the point I'm trying to make. And why take it out on all of us who do get the vaccine? Should we all stop driving because there is gonna be one traffic death next year?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:20 pm

ddraig wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:18 pm
D-train wrote:
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:56 pm
Getting vaccinated doesn't mean you can't get COVID or pass COVID to someone else. Just means that if you get it, you "shouldn't' die or suffer awful symptoms.

Example. You are vaccinated. You get COVID. You go somewhere without a mask. You can pass it to someone who hasn't been vaccinated. They can get super sick and even die.

I think that's the example he's talking about.
But how can the other person get Covid if they are wearing a mask??? And if everyone has access to a vaccine won't the only people not vaccinated be people who refused the vaccine who kinda deserve to get Covid?
That's the point I'm trying to make. And why take it out on all of us who do get the vaccine? Should we all stop driving because there is gonna be one traffic death next year?
Wearing a mask after everyone has the vaccine is like wearing a seatbelt while watching TV in case there is an Earthquake.
dt

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:15 am

https://twitter.com/EWoodhouse7/status/ ... 9025810434

The next thing will be make sure you don't come to school or you will get Covid.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:54 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:20 pm
ddraig wrote:
D-train wrote:

Wearing a mask after everyone has the vaccine is like wearing a seatbelt while watching TV in case there is an Earthquake.
There’s a 4% chance to experience Covid after you’re vaccinated. Since a large portion of the general population thinks the vaccine is the work of the devil, id say that’s still pretty good odds.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:32 am

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:17 pm

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:54 am
D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:20 pm
ddraig wrote:

There’s a 4% chance to experience Covid after you’re vaccinated. Since a large portion of the general population thinks the vaccine is the work of the devil, id say that’s still pretty good odds.
There is currently about a million active cases of Covid in the US so 1 in 330 people or .3%. So you would have to not social distance and both of you would have to not be wearing a mask and still there would only be a 4% chance that you get it. So that is 4% x .3% = .012% or 1 in 8,333 chance to get covid IF you are vaccinated AND you don't social distance AND neither of you and the Covid patient are wearing a mask.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:19 pm

OBVIOUSLY you need to keep wearing one until everyone has the chance to get vaccinated but they are talking about Christmas or even 2022 6 MONTHS after everyone will have access. That is just ludicrous and basically will lead to you have to wear a mask the rest of your life.
dt

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:48 pm

Everyone should be able to tell by now that the problem is not an 'invisible' virus.

We are in the slow moving process of a tyrannical government take over. The public worries about the invisible problem while the New World Order takes over.

Everyone needs to be able to recognize that Biden is not in charge. He answers to a higher governing body. That's all anyone needs to understand for right now. That by itself is a huge problem.

The NWO plans to bankrupt and kill our country. How can I say that with absolute confidence?

THEY'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW

There is only a sliver that holds the plans of the evil idiots together... it's that the public believes they're basically good people like them. They.. are... not. These people are evil. They feast on children while creating laws that put us all through misery. This is the truth.

The Satanists always provide the problem and then provide the solution. The solution they are seeking is total control. Can we trust them to stop lying then?

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:05 pm

The World Economic Forum cheered this video

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... poverty%2F

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:17 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:08 pm
Grandma Lynn wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:23 am
Let's face it, no one knows if
the mask will help or not.
Same goes for the vaccine.
Grandma. Stop listening to Tucker Carlson. Wear a mask and go get the vaccine. Again, stop listening to Tucker - he will kill you.
I have a mind of my own.
Listen to all kinds of news.
I DO wear a mask. Why not,
it doesn't hurt you to do what's
expected.
Don't believe in vaccines, but
respect those who do!
And I'm older than dirt.
How do you know Tucker would
"kill" me? Stupid comment.