Vaccine vs. Mask

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:18 pm

Don't take the vaccine folks. The risk of death is probably greater from the shot than the virus. The media is not reporting any of the side effects or deaths.

People like Coug, though, who think we're all stupid and can't wait for us to die.... please, by all means, take the vaccine.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:36 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:18 pm
Don't take the vaccine folks. The risk of death is probably greater from the shot than the virus. The media is not reporting any of the side effects or deaths.

People like Coug, though, who think we're all stupid and can't wait for us to die.... please, by all means, take the vaccine.
This is where being totally lame in the brain gets dangerous.

And people wonder why I chime in.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:46 pm

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/0 ... 38264.html

Watch and learn. Ignore Alex Jones... listen to Dr. Sherry... don't listen to Fauci... he's a Satanist cabal member. Do you really think he has your best interest at heart? Do you think Bill Gates does?

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:46 pm
https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/0 ... 38264.html

Watch and learn. Ignore Alex Jones... listen to Dr. Sherry... don't listen to Fauci... he's a Satanist cabal member. Do you really think he has your best interest at heart? Do you think Bill Gates does?
I have the vaccine. I’m doing stellar.

And I’d listen Maury Wills coach a baseball team before I’d ever take advice from you 😂

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:51 pm

ISTLM... do you know that Covid19 is man-made? Do you know that it was patented before it was released intentionally?

Go ahead woketard... look it up and prove me wrong. And no, the fact checker sites don't count

The World Health Organizers lied to the world. Fauci has lied repeatedly... he's admitted to lying for the good of the public.

Wake up fucktard

The answers are coming Neo

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:54 pm

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 pm

I have the vaccine. I’m doing stellar.
and you're now fully trackable... maybe?

I've already come to acceptance about the Satanists. Once you realize that they're evil idiots you don't put anything past them. Their stated goal is depopulation. What do you think that means?

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:57 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:51 pm
ISTLM... do you know that Covid19 is man-made? Do you know that it was patented before it was released intentionally?

Go ahead woketard... look it up and prove me wrong. And no, the fact checker sites don't count

The World Health Organizers lied to the world. Fauci has lied repeatedly... he's admitted to lying for the good of the public.

Wake up fucktard

The answers are coming Neo
You told me Trump was going to win the election in a land slide... when he lost, you told me multiple states were going to flip in his favor because morons like Ted Cruz filed bogus lawsuits and he’d win the presidency, you then told me they were going to play the “Pence card” and Pence was gonna not certify the EC votes and Trump would win the election, you then told me Trump was going to proclaim Marshall Law and use the military/violence on private citizens in order to stay in power.

None of that happened and I called you a blabbering, lame brained moron the whole time... why should I change my attitude now?

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:08 pm

*Trump won the real election by an electoral landslide. He even won California.

Your media is fake news. That's the truth.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:13 pm

then told me Trump was going to proclaim Marshall Law and use the military/violence on private citizens in order to stay in power.
I haven't deleted any of my posts. When did I say that.

It's not about Trump staying in power. The military refused to recognize Biden as the legit president. He's not allowed into the Pentagon.

The military has been fighting a war since 2017 and none of it has been on CNN.

These wars have happened underground in military bases. Child traficking rings. Many thousands of people have already been arrested and sent to Gitmo in Cuba. Search for aerial photos and you'll see that the base expanded by almost 10 times. Why?

Do you want the truth?

You can't handle the truth

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:17 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:13 pm
then told me Trump was going to proclaim Marshall Law and use the military/violence on private citizens in order to stay in power.
I haven't deleted any of my posts. When did I say that.

It's not about Trump staying in power. The military refused to recognize Biden as the legit president. He's not allowed into the Pentagon.

The military has been fighting a war since 2017 and none of it has been on CNN.

These wars have happened underground in military bases. Child traficking rings. Many thousands of people have already been arrested and sent to Gitmo in Cuba. Search for aerial photos and you'll see that the base expanded by almost 10 times. Why?

Do you want the truth?

You can't handle the truth
You have no idea what truth even is man. You are so way out there. Oprah drinks children's blood? The Queen goes on children hunts? You are a grade A loon. And I'm not a loon bigot.