Keeping Racism alive

Mel Bradford

Keeping Racism alive

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:54 pm

Google, among others is all about 'keeping racism alive'
Todays episode is: See how America is searching to support Asian communities and #StopAsianHate
https://trends.google.com/trends/story/ ... BAAAaxM_en

Cutting to the chase:
The blame for the "hate" has been placed on:
1) restrictive housing laws from the early 20th century (that have not been around since the 50's)
2) xenophobia (which of course only applies to whites)
3) Trump rhetoric on Covid origins (truth is a social crime)

So lets examine the Google example: 4 "youths of color" assault and rob an Asian American girl in West Oakland.
Sorry, it doesn't fit the formula.

But that doesn't matter because the liars of modernity take the crude oil of violence and convert it into high octane politics.
The fact is people from 'communities of color' are fully capable and do attack people from 'communities of color'.
Never mentioned on the nightly news because it doesn't fit the narrative.

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Keeping Racism alive

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:59 pm

...the liars of modernity take the crude oil of violence and convert it into high octane politics.
Well said... our particular liars of modernity are total fucktards

I see racism the same as all the other bad isms now. At the root, behind the mask, is always the big ism... Satanism. It's the Satanists who love to use racism, both as a weapon against minorities but also against whites in terms of perception.

Our history was written by literal Nazis. It's all wrong. Martin Luther King Jr, for example, was not a good guy. He was a Satanist. Look up his connections to the Rothchilds. Also, when Trump visited the pope at the start of his administration, he gave him a copy of MLK's secret writings... praising the devil and it's earthly home... the Vatican.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:52 pm

Yes, MLK attended the Highlander Folk School....run by a guy who visited Russia and became hooked on communism. Along with Rosa Parks.

Julia Brown, a name you'll never hear of during BH month, was undercover FBI. She wrote about all the subversion in the 'civil rights' movement, circa 1966

Like Yogi said: Its deja vu all over again.

And yes, Satan is having a field day.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:05 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:54 pm
Google, among others is all about 'keeping racism alive'
Todays episode is: See how America is searching to support Asian communities and #StopAsianHate
https://trends.google.com/trends/story/ ... BAAAaxM_en

Cutting to the chase:
The blame for the "hate" has been placed on:
1) restrictive housing laws from the early 20th century (that have not been around since the 50's)
2) xenophobia (which of course only applies to whites)
3) Trump rhetoric on Covid origins (truth is a social crime)

So lets examine the Google example: 4 "youths of color" assault and rob an Asian American girl in West Oakland.
Sorry, it doesn't fit the formula.

But that doesn't matter because the liars of modernity take the crude oil of violence and convert it into high octane politics.
The fact is people from 'communities of color' are fully capable and do attack people from 'communities of color'.
Never mentioned on the nightly news because it doesn't fit the narrative.
It truly amazes me that for a half century, the people running cities consistently state they are going to make things better for people living in the inner cities and once the elections are over, nothing changes. I guess it's true. "You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time." Would that "some of the people" would wise up and realize they are being played for their votes and stop voting for the people who promise them everything and never deliver.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:01 pm

"You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time."
Sometimes it takes 150 years for all the people not to be fooled all the time.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:24 am

Damn good point, ddraig.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:40 pm

A resolution to remove Eric Swallwell from the intel committee was shot down. It's okay for him to have a Chinese spy
as a girlfriend. There's also no consequence for his lies about Russia for years.

Meanwhile, they want to kick Marjorie Greene out of congress because she posted this sign outside her office:

There are two genders:
MALE and FEMALE
"Trust the science"

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:17 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:40 pm
A resolution to remove Eric Swallwell from the intel committee was shot down. It's okay for him to have a Chinese spy
as a girlfriend. There's also no consequence for his lies about Russia for years.

Meanwhile, they want to kick Marjorie Greene out of congress because she posted this sign outside her office:

There are two genders:
MALE and FEMALE
"Trust the science"
Eh, I don't think it had anything to do with that man. I think it was:

She is a Qanon nut job.
She claimed Charlottesville was an inside job.
She heckled a Parkland shooting surviver - calling him a coward as he advocated for gun control.
She thinks space lasers cause forest fires.
She said that RBG used a body double (crazy fucked up shit like you believe)
She has posed numerous times for photos with KKK leaders.

But the biggest reason is that she was giving 'cardboard orange liar' a handjob while... I guess she was speaking with constituents???? I'm sure you have one of these though and do the same thing over and over and over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F_WM5fwgV8

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:24 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:17 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:

There are two genders:
MALE and FEMALE
"Trust the science"

She is a Qanon nut job.
She heckled a Parkland shooting surviver - calling him a coward as he advocated for gun control.

But the biggest reason is that she was giving 'cardboard orange liar' a handjob while... I guess she was speaking with constituents???? I'm sure you have one of these though and do the same thing over and over and over and over.

Your TDS is showing.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:57 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:24 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:17 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:

There are two genders:
MALE and FEMALE
"Trust the science"

She is a Qanon nut job.

Your TDS is showing.
You have one of those cutouts, don't you. :lol: