Keeping Racism alive

ddraig

Re: Keeping Racism alive

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:51 pm

A few years ago the media was all up in arms because a congressman used the word, "niggardly" in a sentence. For people who are supposed to be well trained in the use of the English language, the media proceeded to show, not surprisingly, their ignorance. Here are the synonyms for the word, "niggardly."

cheap, chintzy, close, closefisted, mean, mingy, miserly, parsimonious, penny-pinching, penurious, pinching, pinchpenny, spare, sparing, stingy, stinting, tight, tightfisted, uncharitable, ungenerous.

These ignorant fools got all up in arms about a word they knew nothing about. So much for how well educated these idiots are!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:42 pm

The thing I am still trying to figure out is 10 years ago we were all supposed to believe that we are all the same. I remember having heated debates with someone and Moe about it. Of course Moe would say that we are certainly different and spout out some racist shit about comparing brainpans.

My main argument was if we are all the same, then why push diversity.

The other person, I can't remember his name, kept say that we are all the same.

So how does CRT fit into all this? It seems that most minorities want people to know that we are not the same.

Why the about face? Or am I just not understanding the need for CRT.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:27 am

CRT is a big lie. For decades, Blacks wanted to be treated the same as everyone else. And for decades we moved in that direction, but now the elites want us to treat blacks as needing help to achieve parity with the rest of the country. Thing is, only the idiots, neanderthals, as well as the elites, can't see that most of us don't give a rat's ass about the color of anyone's skin.

Isn't saying that a particular group needs help kinda racist? "I'm sorry but you are too stupid to get ahead, so we're gonna give you special considerations!"

If I don't want this crap taught to my kid, I'll pull her and go elsewhere! Sadly, though, the Archdiocese of Seattle is buying in to all the leftist crap.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:32 pm

CRT literally spits in the face of MLK's dream but they don't give a fuck.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:33 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:32 pm
That's what I was thinking, but wanted to be sure.
I am just a toothless hick after all.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:37 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:33 pm
D-train wrote:
Congrats on your promotion from hillbilly! :)

Speaking of. What happened to our biggest hillbilly fan??
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:17 pm

Most of us have stopped commenting on his swill. Nobody to play with? He takes his ball and goes home. It's really tough being the dumb kid on the block.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:25 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:37 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:33 pm
D-train wrote:
Congrats on your promotion from hillbilly! :)

Speaking of. What happened to our biggest hillbilly fan??
I don't know. I actually put him/her on the FOE list because he/she wouldn't listen to reason...even when I was supporting him/her.

He/she just had to disagree with anything any conservative had to say. The sad thing is that I do consider myself a constitutionalist conservative, not a Republican. As an example, I support Kyle's right to be in Kenosha with a weapon to support the community. But I also support the three guys that beat him up. I don't support that they caused bodily harm to him, but their rights to be there to protest (not riot, not damage property, not harm people).

So what are the gradations of Americans?

Inbred piece of shit
?
?
Hillbilly
Hick
Redneck
?
?
Centrist
?
?
?
Democrat
Liberal
?
?
?
AOC

This could be a thread all on it's own.
:lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:29 pm

So am I. Cross between a conservative and a Libertarian. I agree with most of the Republican platform but differ on several fronts.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:11 pm

D-train wrote:
I find it interesting how many conservatives have good things to say about MLK in 2021, but it wasn't that way "back in the day" when conservatives (including southern conservative Democrats) opposed civil rights legislation (which I would say was literally "keeping racism alive" right?)

I'm trying to figure out CRT and I don't get where "teaching kids to be racist" is part of it, other than some sick perversion. (For the record, I strongly oppose "teaching kids to be racist." What reasonable person would support that?) But lots of ideas/stances get perverted by their opponents, e.g., the idea that libertarians don't care about other people.

A friend showed me this MLK quote, which she feels indicates that MLK would have been a supporter of one of the main ideas of CRT, i.e., systemic racism exists and needs to be addressed. He said this as part of his eulogy for 4 girls killed in the bombing of the Baptist Church in Alabama in 1963, a few weeks after his "I have a dream" speech.
We must be concerned not merely about who murdered them, but about the system, the way of life, the philosophy which produced the murderers.