Keeping Racism alive

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Keeping Racism alive

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:01 pm

I live in one of the most racist parts of the country.
The minority population is right around 1.3%
When my friend Barry comes to visit the Jewish population increases by 100%
My small town represents the highest donations per capita to the DNC
Nearly every shop and restaurant downtown has some form of woke messaging on the windows
*They do this to virtue signal the progressive cause, but they also do it because they don't want their windows broken.
Progressive white privilege is an attitude. A racist attitude. Although the white adherent to this religious belief system knows that they don't have any special privileges over the abstract black man that they don't know, they nevertheless enjoy the opinion that they were born with privilege over black people. It makes them feel better. And it makes them feel superior to people of different races, even if that person has wealth, power and fame. Doesn't matter, black skin = oppression.
My son goes to an almost all white high school. It would be all white but they force other minority kids to go to his school so it's not so white... really. They also have all these white kids learning the new critical race theory, you know because racism can be a problem among kids who are all the same race.
My home town is full of old hippies who made good.
The progressives from the 1960s who pitched all the bullsh*t, but then ended up becoming conservative and straight laced. Now they're rich and secluded and they continue to give the same messaging to the younger generations even though they know it's all bullsh*t.
My town is where the woke mob should direct their anger, but they wont because they've been told by their Soros district manager to stay away from the cash cow donor areas.
Racism doesn't exist in the deep south anymore... seriously, that's what we usually think, but go to Georgia, Alabama, Florida... the races are getting along just fine where usually we might suspect the opposite.
No, the heart of racism is in the Pacific Northwest, it's Southern LA. It's in the NE block. Progressives are the racists. The original creators and the promoters all along.
The solution for our country is to finally put the racism game to bed, and that should start with the white progressive liberals who have enjoyed the game their entire lives.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:23 pm

dt

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:39 am

Do you find it interesting that Juneteenth is celebrated instead of the day Lincoln freed the slaves with the Emancipation Proclamation? It is like celebrating being clueless

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:31 am

Oops!
Attachments
Screenshot_20210619-223036_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-223036_Chrome.jpg (47.92 KiB) Viewed 917 times

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:03 am

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:01 pm
I live in one of the most racist parts of the country.
The minority population is right around 1.3%
When my friend Barry comes to visit the Jewish population increases by 100%
My small town represents the highest donations per capita to the DNC
Nearly every shop and restaurant downtown has some form of woke messaging on the windows
*They do this to virtue signal the progressive cause, but they also do it because they don't want their windows broken.
Progressive white privilege is an attitude. A racist attitude. Although the white adherent to this religious belief system knows that they don't have any special privileges over the abstract black man that they don't know, they nevertheless enjoy the opinion that they were born with privilege over black people. It makes them feel better. And it makes them feel superior to people of different races, even if that person has wealth, power and fame. Doesn't matter, black skin = oppression.
My son goes to an almost all white high school. It would be all white but they force other minority kids to go to his school so it's not so white... really. They also have all these white kids learning the new critical race theory, you know because racism can be a problem among kids who are all the same race.
My home town is full of old hippies who made good.
The progressives from the 1960s who pitched all the bullsh*t, but then ended up becoming conservative and straight laced. Now they're rich and secluded and they continue to give the same messaging to the younger generations even though they know it's all bullsh*t.
My town is where the woke mob should direct their anger, but they wont because they've been told by their Soros district manager to stay away from the cash cow donor areas.
Racism doesn't exist in the deep south anymore... seriously, that's what we usually think, but go to Georgia, Alabama, Florida... the races are getting along just fine where usually we might suspect the opposite.
No, the heart of racism is in the Pacific Northwest, it's Southern LA. It's in the NE block. Progressives are the racists. The original creators and the promoters all along.
The solution for our country is to finally put the racism game to bed, and that should start with the white progressive liberals who have enjoyed the game their entire lives.
You have a kid? Holy shit. I hope he doesn't subscribe to the bullshit conspiracy garbage that you do. Please tell me he's somewhat normal and he doesn't have to listen to your garbage (Biden is dead, there are vampires, children's blood, etc).

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:43 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:03 am

You have a kid? Holy shit. I hope he doesn't subscribe to the bullshit conspiracy garbage that you do. Please tell me he's somewhat normal and he doesn't have to listen to your garbage (Biden is dead, there are vampires, children's blood, etc).
I love how you think it all comes from me.... easier to deal with right? It's just coming from Hawkbowler.

Good luck with that.

Putin sees that Biden is a house plant. Why can't you?

Also, you're not a good parent if you don't know about the child trafficking. If you make fun of people looking into this sh*t it's actually creepy... the way you do... is it funny? Maybe if you really do think it's all bullsh*t... even then is it funny?

All you do is push MSM conspiracy theories while also fighting as hard as you can to shut down truth seeking of any kind. The truth must be blocked at all times.
Some people can't handle the truth.
Some people call the truth dangerous... like you many times... the truth is dangerous.
That's right, ice man, I am dangerous.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:51 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:03 am

Oh really, Coug... I suppose your kind are much better parents cuz you start your kids on hormone replacement therapy before they reach puberty. And what an insensitive prick of you to do that to me on Father's day. You know about my internet feelings.

Progressive parents tend to be the abusive kind... like your feminist mother... or your progressive white racist uncle... or your woke niece who hates you... it's all in the family dysfunction.

Conservative families tend to be more solid, at least more peaceful. The Democrats want to destroy the nuclear family, so it's no surprise when we see lots of problems among progressive families. Raising kids with f*cked morals, confusion and outright lies... how is that good parenting?

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:50 pm

It was Black Lives Matter and their allies who pulled down a statue of Frederick Douglass in Rochester, New York. Can't remember any Democrats, progressives, or liberals lamenting this. They probably have no clue who Douglass was, that he taught himself to read, was an escaped slave, became a champion of abolition, had a price placed upon his head by the Confederacy, and was a good friend of Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln, as everyone knows, was a well known segregationist and proponent of slavery! :roll:

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:55 am

Mariners fake wokeness coming back to bite them again. You can bow to the lib agenda all you want, but they'd eat their own face if it said something they didn't like. 🤣🤣🤣

https://sodomojo.com/2021/06/21/seattle ... andlement/

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:58 am

license to "go off". Everything is a dis when one is socially dysfunctional and steeped in self pride....which always ends in vulgarity. The defense of choice. When the simplest enquiry becomes a referendum on race relations a tantrum is born and everyone is expected to shutter with fear. The Mariners should initiate "hypersensitivity night" and hand out free Kleenex.
Maybe the city council could set up "race court". Where every idiot who never learned curtesy, please, thank you , and deference to ones fellow man because of their systemic skin pigmentation could "go off" to a judge and request a settlement from the rich city dwellers.

Suffice to say, The Ms front office appears to have made an effort at 'peace'......