Keeping Racism alive

D-train

Re: Keeping Racism alive

Post by D-train » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Some virtue signally white lib posted that he was ashamed to be white and apologized for the Caucasian race. I responded with this and he blocked me. lol
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:33 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:39 pm
Some virtue signally white lib posted that he was ashamed to be white and apologized for the Caucasian race. I responded with this and he blocked me. lol
Shed Long weighs in, maybe this explains why he can't stop sucking, he's being racismed during the game all the time.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210809-113121_DuckDuckGo.jpg

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Must be a very depressing time for Sims.

Sheff, Lewis, Dunn and Shed all injured. At least JP seems to have survived his illness.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:12 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:33 pm
D-train wrote:
Shed Long weighs in, maybe this explains why he can't stop sucking, he's being racismed during the game all the time.
I was just thinking about this. We here combined have probably gone to well over 1000 mlb games in the past 3-4 decades. Has anyone EVER heard a fan yell the N word at a player during a game??? I call BS. Dude's posing like a modern day Jackie Robinson.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:10 am

Junior High and High School students use the N-Word to identify their friends. I try to explain to them that people have died so that the word becomes obsolete, but to no avail. It's cool to be called that by one's bro's.

And a few years back, a politician was chastised by the press ( you would think these people would understand the English Language) and had to apologize for using the word, "niggardly." If you don't know what the word means, look it up. It has nothing to do with skin color.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:25 am

ddraig wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:10 am
Junior High and High School students use the N-Word to identify their friends. I try to explain to them that people have died so that the word becomes obsolete, but to no avail. It's cool to be called that by one's bro's.

And a few years back, a politician was chastised by the press ( you would think these people would understand the English Language) and had to apologize for using the word, "niggardly." If you don't know what the word means, look it up. It has nothing to do with skin color.
Until black people stop using the word in their songs that they want to sell, kids will keep using it, and I'll have no sympathy for the black community, bringing it on themselves.

If whities perpetuated the problem by calling each other honky in every song, it would gain traction also.

"Here, buy my song. But don't say what it does.."

Scream it at a park at your own risk, I wouldn't stop anyone from beating that guys ass if that actually happened.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:29 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:12 pm
bpj wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:33 pm
D-train wrote:

I was just thinking about this. We here combined have probably gone to well over 1000 mlb games in the past 3-4 decades. Has anyone EVER heard a fan yell the N word at a player during a game??? I call BS. Dude's posing like a modern day Jackie Robinson.
Once in the center field bleachers, some guy near me screamed at Bloomie, who was playing center that night.

"YOU SUCK, BLOOMQUIST!"

Blooms didn't even turn around. He just shrugged his shoulders and scratched the back of his cap with his extended middle finger. :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:18 pm

So he listened to the tape FIFTY times so desperately wanting to be a victim. Amazing how badly some people want this to be a racist country.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:27 pm

"After a thorough investigation that included calls, emails and video clips from concerned fans, media and broadcast partners, the Colorado Rockies have concluded that the fan was indeed yelling for Rockies mascot Dinger in hopes of getting his attention for a photo, and there was never any racial slur that occurred," the team said in a statement.

Simple...change the mascots name to ni&&er and Brinson can have his cake and eat it too.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:41 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:27 pm
"After a thorough investigation that included calls, emails and video clips from concerned fans, media and broadcast partners, the Colorado Rockies have concluded that the fan was indeed yelling for Rockies mascot Dinger in hopes of getting his attention for a photo, and there was never any racial slur that occurred," the team said in a statement.

Simple...change the mascots name to ni&&er and Brinson can have his cake and eat it too.
Did you hear David Gee's idea about the Washington Football team? Keep the name Redskins but just change the mascot to a Red Potato. lol
dt