Q Is Real

HawkBowler 2.0

Q Is Real

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 pm

First, a special shout out to bpj... nobody ever gets credit when they call it correctly on this board, and bpj has been saying for years that Q was real.

I had my doubts because there was verifiable false information within several of the posts. Trust Sessions or 'Wray of light'... 'trust the plan'... when the plan never shows itself. How long have we been waiting for three days of darkness followed by the military arresting hundreds of thousands of people?

Make no mistake... Q is real. The law of statistical averages proved it for many that were following along, but now there is more definitive proof. The codes given like 11.3 refer to statutes in the military law of war manual.

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2 ... 47861.html

The Q posts now match the sequence of events starting in 2017 all the way to the present. Now we know why Biden is not allowed in the Pentagon and the White House is dark surrounded by barbwire.

Look for the Trump submarine to emerge this week.

seattlefan-daBronx

Re: Q Is Real

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:35 am

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 pm
First, a special shout out to bpj... nobody ever gets credit when they call it correctly on this board, and bpj has been saying for years that Q was real.

I had my doubts because there was verifiable false information within several of the posts. Trust Sessions or 'Wray of light'... 'trust the plan'... when the plan never shows itself. How long have we been waiting for three days of darkness followed by the military arresting hundreds of thousands of people?

Make no mistake... Q is real. The law of statistical averages proved it for many that were following along, but now there is more definitive proof. The codes given like 11.3 refer to statutes in the military law of war manual.

The Q posts now match the sequence of events starting in 2017 all the way to the present. Now we know why Biden is not allowed in the Pentagon and the White House is dark surrounded by barbwire.

It might be so Hawk but for me I went down the rabbit hole as far as I could go and came up empty.
Q may have had a plan and it was great but somewhere in the fulfillment of that mission they were betrayed or sold out.
Until I see some sign, some glimpse of, a smidgen of, ACTION from the Whitehats in the military I will continue to grieve for our country and be skeptical.
"HOPE is not a strategy" - General McIntyre
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:08 pm

The actions have already taken place. We are now coming to the end of a war that took place on many layers.

The real question is when will our propaganda media and big tech display what has already taken place?

The disclosure process started with the announcement of Prince Phillip's death. He died on April 9th. 999th day of the year. He was 99 years old. This man was evil, part lizard. 666... the beast.

DMX had a sudden death. Another blood sucker.

We're going to hear a lot of death notices in the near future. Hollywood was taken down last spring. A lot of these people like Tom Hanx have already been tried and executed. How do we know it's real? There were arrest records for these people during the time in question. Most of them pretended to be in Covid lockdown when they were really under house arrest.

Over 200 CEOs resigned after Trump's EO at the end of 2020. Bezos, Zuckerberg, @Jack... all of them walking away from their cash cows. How could that happen without prying the companies from their cold dead hands? Well... that was the deal all of them were given and none of them could refuse.

If the saying "there's no honor among thieves" is true... there must be even less trust among Satanists. These evil idiots flipped on each other left and right. This part for the military alliance take down must have been easy. Most of these people are evil idiot string puppets. They only operate effectively when they're on top and working in secret. It's every blood sucker for themselves now.

The key takedown that happened was on Christmas eve 2016. The 13 elite families got together for their bloody bloody Christmas in Davos. Special forces ruined the party and the alliance cut the head off the snake. That was almost five years ago.

When will it be reported? When will our Nazi media change? That is the last to go... for obvious strategic reasons. The alliance has been arresting people for years now. Trump is out of the picture. There's no reason for the alliance to reveal themselves until the military operation is over. We're coming close to that now.

It's not a matter of when will it happen. It's already happened. When will we hear about what has already happened?

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:43 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:35 am
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 pm

It might be so Hawk but for me I went down the rabbit hole as far as I could go and came up empty.
Q may have had a plan and it was great but somewhere in the fulfillment of that mission they were betrayed or sold out.
Until I see some sign, some glimpse of, a smidgen of, ACTION from the Whitehats in the military I will continue to grieve for our country and be skeptical.
"HOPE is not a strategy" - General McIntyre
I agree Hawk, Q was a good guys production. Some misdirection was necessary because everybody- including the bad guys- had access to Q messages. Too many of them ended up being correct to be a farce.

I tend to agree with Bronx at this point that we're hosed.

I think in the end they thought people were on their side that aren't.

They have to get back a majority in both the House and Senate- with MAGA people in power- or it will just be another wasted term even if Trump won in 2024.

They have to have the House and Senate to get anything done. 2022 elections will be vital, but what makes us think it will go any different than 2020...

We're all witnessing Biden putting every other country first, gas prices and prices at the grocery stores are doubling, taxes are increasing, borders are open, even while we are still in lockdown.

By all appearances we lost and the country is going to hell in a handbasket.

Buy Bitcoin, some form of protection from rioters, have a well-stocked pantry, and hold on tight.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:33 pm

Pride is not the factor here.
There is no 2022 or 2024 until 2020!
The Arizona audit will be interesting once made public. Don't hold your breath.
We imho were sold out.
Don't look at what they say....look at what they do.
Trump has done nothing but promote that God Damn vaccine before and after Jan. 20th.
He says the CDC / FDA are against him but he is in bed with them.
General Flynn came out the other day still promoting Trump as our CURRENT President.
HE is Q...so what the Hell!?!?!
I don't think DJT is out of the picture at all...he is just finally in the CLUB.
Agenda 2021 they have to bankrupt America before the great reset.
If Trump was in he'd have made a better deal for our country....but I digress....
Just think about the messengers Hawk....
Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Freakin Alex Jones, X22, Steven freakin Picheznek and so many many others.
They ALL have CIA connections or family that were Deep State / CIA.
Shmucky Schumer said it "you move against the Military Industrial Complex and they have six ways to Sunday to screw you".
Well it's Monday the day after and we've been properly F'D!

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:22 pm

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:33 pm
Pride is not the factor here.
There is no 2022 or 2024 until 2020!
The Arizona audit will be interesting once made public. Don't hold your breath.
We imho were sold out.
Don't look at what they say....look at what they do.
Trump has done nothing but promote that God Damn vaccine before and after Jan. 20th.
He says the CDC / FDA are against him but he is in bed with them.
General Flynn came out the other day still promoting Trump as our CURRENT President.
HE is Q...so what the Hell!?!?!
I don't think DJT is out of the picture at all...he is just finally in the CLUB.
Agenda 2021 they have to bankrupt America before the great reset.
If Trump was in he'd have made a better deal for our country....but I digress....
Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Freakin Alex Jones, X22, Steven freakin Picheznek and so many many others.
Shmucky Schumer said it "you move against the Military Industrial Complex and they have six ways to Sunday to screw you".
Well it's Monday the day after and we've been properly F'D!
You know what's real?
Gasoline (the cheap stuff) hitting $4 / gallon.
The cost of groceries DOUBLING...I wish I was kidding.
Immigrants in NYC all driving now and with better freaking Trucks than I own on the already ridiculously crowded highways.
I saw a woman the other day on her motorcycle in a skirt and had flashbacks of Santo Domingo.
The bikes are everywhere now not only because of summer coming but because of the cheap transportation.
NO ONE wants to ride the subway or bus anymore thanks to the fear of COVID.
What's real is I can't get into a Yankee game without proof of vaccination 24 hours in advance.
I'm supposed to take an Alaskan cruise (cancelled 2 years in a row) but they want proof of vaccination when they are up and running 2022.
Now just like the mask advertisements are everywhere ask you to DO YOUR PART....Get Vaccinated!
It's becoming taboo not to get the shot by local employers.
Maybe I don't want that shit in my body. As a Closer I'm in contact with the public every day and never got sick in two years.
My own antibodies are way better than that DNA-altering, tracking, and reacting to 5G cocktail of immune system destruction!

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:12 am

I tend to agree with Bronx at this point that we're hosed.

I think in the end they thought people were on their side that aren't.

They have to get back a majority in both the House and Senate- with MAGA people in power- or it will just be another wasted term even if Trump won in 2024.

They have to have the House and Senate to get anything done. 2022 elections will be vital, but what makes us think it will go any different than 2020...
The old United States Corporation that incudes Congress is gone. Bankrupt already, but also the alliance has formed a separate Republic.

Washington DC is going to be turned into a bird sanctuary for real. We will have a new capitol in a new location.

The federal court system wouldn't touch any of the election fraud evidence but the military courts did. They determined on March 11th that Trump had won the election and that interference occurred domestically and internationally. The military recognizes Trump as the legit leader of the country. Biden is the legit leader of an illegal broke corporation.

Our elections have to be redone completely nationally and locally. The cabal corrupted all of the results. This is why we ended up with idiots in office like AOC and Rashida Tlaib. Stupid voters was never the problem.

We are days away... maybe only hours from worldwide reveal. They needed to control all of the satellites in space first so that the alliance, which includes Russia and China can bypass the propaganda of the cabal.

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:39 pm

Hawk, I hope you're right about all these things but I doubt it. It seems like these Q and QAnon sites are run by people looking to make money off the right. They keep pushing back the dates of when things will go down so that they don't lose their audience.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:45 pm

Q is real, proven now. Check the drops vs the news vs the law of war manual.

The mistake many of us make is that we see these EOs that are issued and nothing is announced on the news so we think that nothing is happening. The military has been making mass arrests since 2017. Most of the DUMBS are secured or destroyed. The hollywood, corporate and tech elite have been taken down. The royals. The Vatican... all of these things have already happened.

We ask when will the war start when the question is really when will the war stop so that everything can be revealed?

The White House is empty with an MIA flag flying at half staff.
Biden's green screen presidency fools no one.
The pentagon is communicating with Trump not Biden.

Take it from Lin Wood... he's in the know

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4WfmtkiMIqyk/

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:33 pm

Right, I've considered that... the double agent mind fuck. Make everyone passive with tales of military raids that never happen. Instead, we receive tickets for the new high speed trains going to the new high occupancy living facilities.

Don't let your mind be troubled. The source of the information is not what's important. This is a key point that really has our country in trouble. Information is what's important not who gives it. A non lazy critical thinker will draw from many sources and take in lots of information before making up their mind.

You should check out Gene Decode. Great source of information. McCalister TV has great material as well.

Fake News will be coming down soon.

The answers are coming Neo...