CRT

ddraig

Re: CRT

Post by ddraig » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:02 pm

Yeah. Our government now feels that parents showing up at School Board Meetings to protest mask mandates and CRT are now considered "terrorists" yet ANTIFA is just a group of "peaceful protesters!" Black is white, up is down, truth is false, and false is truth. Welcome to the New World Order. Maybe the parents should have shown up wearing black uniforms and carrying Molotov Cocktails.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:44 pm

Brilliant Idea......Dressed black, angry, intimidating, threatening, and essentially take over the meeting. Get the anticipated vote and everyone goes home unharmed.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Down goes Halloween.

https://mynorthwest.com/3183712/rantz-s ... n-equity-c

So the current bad Holidays are now:

Presidents Day
Columbus Day
Flag Day
Thanks Giving
Halloween

Really should only be two Holidays

MLK day
Juneteenth.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:22 am

Yeah, saw that. Halloween, at least here withthe Seattle School District, triggers young black males. Can't quite figure this one out. How is Halloween "racist?" It's mostly a kids' holiday anyway. These Lib people are insane.

Still waiting for the Cancel Culture to go after Christmas. Of course that would mean the bureaucrats would have to go to work between those two holidays. Oh, I forgot that the week between Christmas and New Years is Kwanzaa. That is another approved holiday. But can only be observed by people of the right culture. Otherwise it would be cultural appropriation.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:13 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:22 am
Yeah, saw that. Halloween, at least here withthe Seattle School District, triggers young black males. Can't quite figure this one out. How is Halloween "racist?" It's mostly a kids' holiday anyway. These Lib people are insane.

Still waiting for the Cancel Culture to go after Christmas. Of course that would mean the bureaucrats would have to go to work between those two holidays. Oh, I forgot that the week between Christmas and New Years is Kwanzaa. That is another approved holiday. But can only be observed by people of the right culture. Otherwise it would be cultural appropriation.
Maybe the consider being the Boogey Man on Halloween is cultural appropriation. lol
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:29 pm

Freddy Krueger? The Headless Horseman? Frankenstein? Dracula? The Mummy? Creature From the Black Lagoon? Dressing up as a ghost? Oh wait...now I get it. It's at night that the kids go out. In certain parts of Seattle, I wouldn't go out at night ether. Downtown comes to mind!