CRT

D-train

Re: CRT

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:58 pm

dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:10 pm

Those signs are, by definition, microaggressions. But since I'm a white male, I can't experience microaggressions.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:12 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:10 pm
Those signs are, by definition, microaggressions. But since I'm a white male, I can't experience microaggressions.
Funniest thing about the "I can't Breathe" slogan is that literally everyone knows that if you can't breath, you can't speak.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:41 am

The pic in Humes tweet is telling. White liberals/ black rednecks = toxic political marriage

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:42 am

ddraig wrote:
You love the microaggression conversation ddraig. :D

We almost need IQ tests to be able to vote. That would get rid of the 18 year old, bleeding heart liberals in the Democrat cities/states and the backwoods, hillbilly, uneducated dipshits in the red cities/states. Maybe the country would be ready for a real right-center vs left-center debate. Maybe a blend could be born.

Ugh, that probably won't ever happen.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:11 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:42 am
ddraig wrote:

We almost need IQ tests to be able to vote. That would get rid of the 18 year old, bleeding heart liberals in the Democrat cities/states and the backwoods, hillbilly, uneducated dipshits in the red cities/states. Maybe the country would be ready for a real right-center vs left-center debate. Maybe a blend could be born.

:) I wish I could get my wife to limit herself to microaggressions towards me. lol

Totally agree on the IQ test and given the mini IQ test of "can you manage to get yourself an ID" seems to be a non starter, totally agree that it will never happen as well....
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:18 am

dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:53 pm

The local school board election is the latest front in the Assault America Tour. Thanks to the leftist agenda from masks to Critical Race Theory to sexual equity....the handful of folks who oversee our local institutions have been thrust into the fray.

Driving around its obvious. One yard will sport a BLM poster flanked by the 3 liberal school board candidates. Another yard will display the 3 more conservative candidates.

From the opening sentence you know where I stand. Our once quiet suburb with top rated schools and achievement is now a target for the political filth of the grievance lobby, the flu hoaxers and the sexually confused. Its like watching a fire consume a beautiful structure.

No link, just opining. Happy Friday sports fans....wherever you may be.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:43 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:42 am
ddraig wrote:

Actually, I'd be happy with everyone who votes needing to prove citizenship. How that is "racist," I cannot fathom. We require proof of ID on everything from purchasing alcohol and flying on an airplane. Why is that not "racist" but proof to vote is? Is purchasing a car racist? Is opening a bank account racist? Renting a car? Staying at a hotel? Getting a Credit Card?

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 am

Lib policy is to atomize every right until its meaningless. The evolution of voting says it all. Efforts to lower the age to 16 (Dem idea). The felon vote (Dem idea). Motor voter and same day voting (Dem idea). Unrestricted absentee, and early voting. (Dem idea). All these nuances actually achieve the opposite of their intended results.

And now the Justice department is looking at School Board meetings. Why am I not surprised ? Its where a current battle is playing out over control and coercion of parents, students, over masks, vaccines, etc. Some calling irate parents 'domestic terrorists". Yes, we always have to get the hyperbolic language going for the press.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educatio ... masks-fbi/

The National School Board Association has been squealing to Garland.....and its worked.